Chapter 103

"Hey girl, you wanna get some lunch?" Vanessa says as I answer her call.
"Sure I'm starving babe. I'll pick you up" I tell her looking in the mirror at my outfit for the day.
Light blue skinny jeans with a cream turtle neck jumper and cream ankle boots.
"Alright babe see you soon" she says and we hang up as I spray perfume and walk out the bedroom grabbing my bag.
Making sure I have my car keys I head out the door locking up and head to my car.
Climbing in, I pull my seat belt on and start the engine pulling iff quickly.
Flicking through songs Shenseea comes on and I sing along as I make the drive to my bestie.
After about twenty minutes I pull up outside and beep my horn as I grab my bag from the passenger seat. The back door opens at the same time as the passenger. Huh?
Spinning I lock eyes with Casey and glare at her.
"Get the fuck out my car!" I stress at her and she sighs.
"Can we just move past it, I miss you" she says and I laugh.
"Move past what Casey.. Tell me!" I demand and she sighs again.
"So what if I think Nathan's hot! I bet plenty of women do Natty" she says and I laugh turning back in my seat.
"You was supposed to be my best friend and you're crushing on what's mine isn't gonna work. I will always choose my husband" I tell her and look to Vanessa pissed for bringing her.
"She wanted to apologise, it's time Natty" she says and I laugh turning away from her now.
"It's fine Vanessa, she obviously thinks she's better than me now. I tried" Casey says and climbs out the car.
I pull my seat belt off and jump out.
"I don't think I'm better than you or anyone. I dont appreciate you crushing on him Casey because now I can't trust you" I tell her and she looks at me confused.
"But you trust your precious husband to be over me. I've known you forever and you've known him five minutes Natty" she stresses and I cross my arms becoming annoyed and quick when I feel a hand on my shoulder and look to Vanessa.
"Natty, she wouldn't do anything to jeopardise your friendship. She knows Nathan's yours" she says as I stare at Casey. Can I trust her?
She offers me a smile, a little one and I sigh out dropping my arms.
"Anything!! And I mean anything Casey, that I don't like you're gone. Understand me?" I say to her seriously and she nods eagerly and hugs me to her.
"Can we go eat now?" Vanessa asks and I nod and climb into the car again.
"So do I get to see your house aswell, I can't believe Nathan bought her a house" she says and I furrow my brows looking at her.
"Is that why you wanna be friends again? You think your missing out?" I ask her and she looks at me pissed.
"Don't be fucking ridiculous Natty! I have everything I want in London" she says and I nod at her through the mirror. Good ain't no one getting shit out my husband. It's his money.
"Good, she drove him crazy so he needed to do something" I say and Vanessa grins happily.
"Never mind the house, what we eating?" Vanessa asks and I just think chicken.
"KFC and some retail therapy" I say and Vanessa smirks at me.
"What am I missing? You're always leaving me out!" Casey whines and Vanessa laughs.
"Not my secret to tell" she says holding up her hands and grinning at me.
"Bubba hasn't told anyone. Your gonna have to wait Casey sorry not sorry" I say and she huffs out crossing her arms.
"So unfair" she says and I laugh as I pull into KFC and sit in the queue.
"So I've being communicating with Charlotte.." Vanessa says
"Who's Charlotte?" Casey asks
"My wedding planner" I tell her and look back to Vanessa.
"She's literally done everything you asked for. When are you getting your dressyou'rer cutting it a little fine girl" she says and I nod sighing not even knowing what I want.
"OK. Food and dress shopping" I say and pull out the queue and park up.
"Come on we'll eat inside" I say grabbing my bag and taking my belt off climbing out. Walking in I head straight to the checkout.
"Boneless banquet meal please with a coke" I tell the guy behind the counter and look to the girls. They place their orders and I pull out my card and pay.
I think about my perfect dress and wonder if I have a budget..
Pulling my phone out I text bubba.

Nataliya: Hey baby sorry to disturb you but I have a situation.. Xxx

Hitting send I wait for a reply and my phone suddenly starts ringing.
Smiling I answer the call.
"Peaches what's wrong? Are you OK? Isit the baby?" He asks panicked and I bite my lip trying to hide my smile. I love him so much.
"No baby we're OK, it's about the wedding. I haven't even got a dress" I say sadly and he sighs with relief and chuckles.
"Aww peaches go find one, you have my card until you get yours right?" He asks and I nod slowly.
"Yeah but.." I start and he interrupts
"No buts baby, go wild and buy your dream everything, whatever you desire, buy it baby you have no budget. Promise me you'll buy what you love" he says and I sigh but I'm bursting on the inside.
"I promise bubba. I love you so much" I tell him and I know he's smiling.
"I love you too peaches. Call me if you need anything else" he says and I smile.
"I will, bye baby" I say and we hang up.
"OK girls, I have unlimited funds to buy my dream dress we gotta search high and low" I say and they smile and nod at me as I collect the food and we find an empty table.
Taking a seat I take my food out quickly and they both watch me.
"So spoilt, how'd you get it so good and I got the bum" Vanessa says and I shrug.
"No idea babe but remember to find yourself before your next" I say to her
"Unless he's drop dead gorgeous" Casey says and I laugh nodding taking a bite out my chicken.
"I just want him to be nice and consistent you know" she says and I nod.
"Yeah we all want a Nathan" Casey says and I look at her raising my brow.
"What I'm just saying, your happiness jeez babe" she says and I hum and continue eating. I dunno how this is gonna work..
She was my bestfriend for years and now I don't know how I feel about her. It's quite sad.