Chapter 24

Sitting in the living room with Nathan holding me I hear the car pull off and I sigh. He's officially gone.
"It's over now baby, you have nothing to worry about" he tells me and I nod.
"I know it's just sad it had to come to this" I tell him and he hugs me tighter.
"We did try without and this was the last resort we had to do this to be together peaches, isn't that what you wanted. To be together and get married and have children and be happy with me?" he asks me.
"Your marrying him.. Are you crazy Nat?" Casey says standing there gaping.
"We had a conversation and I agreed because that's what I moved out here for. All of what Nathan just said Casey. You knew this already" I tell her putting my head in my hands. I can't be dealings with her right now.
"Yeah in a few years maybe, atleast not now" she stresses and Vanessa walks in.
"Why you yelling for.. Oh Nathan. Hi I'm Vanessa" she says to him and he smiles at her.
"Hello Vanessa lovely to meet you" he says smiling but not letting go of me.
"Nat's marrying and have children with Nathan. They've decided apparently already" Casey says with sarcasticness.
"You know what Casey, shut up. I've had so much shit going on and your making my head hurt. You won't come between me and Nathan. So accept it or go home. Your choice" I tell her and she stares at me wide eyed.
"Are you serious right now?" she asks and I look at her with a hard stare.
"Deadly, so choose. Now!" I tell her and she walks off.
"I'm leaving, come on Vanessa" she says and Vanessa looks to me not knowing what to do.
"Just go with her babe. We'll meet up next week I'll come to you" I tell her and she slumps her shoulders down.
"I'm sorry Nathan, it was good to finally meet you though" she tells him and I hug her hard.
"I love you and I'll miss you babe" I tell her as I feel my tears form. I don't want her to go yet.
"I love you too babe. I'll see you soon I promise, I'll talk to Casey" she says and I nod. I hope she can talk some sense in to her. I thought pulling away and kissing her cheek.
I follow her out to the door and see Casey already in her car waiting for Vanessa. How did this come to this?
I watch her climb in then wave, closing the door I break down leaning against the wall and sliding down it putting my head in my hands.
"Baby don't cry, I've got you" he says holding me and rocking me.
"She's been my longest friend and now she hates me because I chose you" I tell him and he sighs.
"I'm sorry this is happening baby, she'll come around in time. She'll see how happy you are and that you made the right decision" he says and I look at him and stare into his beautiful blue eyes as he wipes my tears.
"Let's get you back in side there and I'll make you a drink peaches" he tells me and I nod as he lifts me up and I lean into him.
"I just want to be with you. Is that to much to ask for" I ask him and he sighs.
"People will judge baby, but as long as we know what we want and how we feel does it matter to you?" he asks me as he sits me down and crouches down infront of me.
"I just want you Nathan. I'm falling fast" I tell him honestly and put my head down. Hes quiet for a moment and that tells me all I need to know. I'm in this alone.
"I feel something strongly for you Nataliya. Love? Lust? I don't know but it's there and I'm falling along with you baby" he tells me lifting my chin and I dive at him and he drops on his butt laughing. I kiss him passionately and he pushes his tongue into my mouth and I suck onit as he groans. After kissing sucking and biting lips we pull apart panting and staring into each other's eyes.
"I want you more than I've wanted anything and that's not gonna change Nataliya" he tells me and I moan feeling how hard he is between my legs.
"I feel the same way, but right now all I want is to be fucked hard and deep. Can you do that?" I ask him and kiss his lips gently.
"I can do whatever you want me to do peaches" he says as I stand and lead Nathan to my bedroom locking the front door on the way.
Running up the stairs with Nathan grabbing my ass I walk into my bedroom.
I strip my clothes of quickly and grab a condom while Nathan undresses and I hand it to him as I position myself bent over the bed wanting him to fuck me this way and suddenly he's pushing into me.
"Yess" I cry out as soon as he fills me.
"Fucked hard and deep you say peaches" he says rolling his hip into me just like that and I moan uncontrollably. Fuck he's good.
"Yess!" I moan out as he speeds up his pounding and slams into me hitting my gspot over and over bringing me to the edge real quick as I feel my legs begin to shake and him thrusting in and out of me rocking his hips.
"FUCKKK! NATHAN" I scream out as he slams into me harder groaning as I tighten my pussy around him repeatedly.
"Yes baby, squeeze that dick" he demands and I cum again.
"Shit!" I cry out and feel him swell inside me and the gripping of my hips becomes tighter
"FUCKKK! Peachesss" he roars out and I roll my hips enjoying the feel of him throb inside me.
This is what I needed. My man, plain and simple.