Chapter 90

I can't believe I'm pregnant.. Like I have a baby growing inside of me.
I sit there eating my subway and think about doctors and scans and what it could be. A babygirl, a babyboy?
"Are you nervous bubba?" I ask him around bites of my meatball and cheese sub.
"Extremely, but I'm extremely happy and excited peaches. I'll be with you every step of the way. I won't leave your side " he tells me and I smile.
"I know bubba and I appreciate that more than anything. I don't even have a doctors down here" I tell him and he nods and pulls out his phone.
I continue eating as he types away and looks at me.
"There one not to far that you can register at peaches" he says and I nod smiling at his helpfulness.
"I'll call them" I tell him and he nods as his phone buzzes.
"Leave me alone!" He says down the phone and hangs up... Ehhh..
"Who was that?" I ask him and he sighs.
"Mother dearest. She keeps fucking ringing" he stresses and it's very rare he does.
"Baby she's your mum, hear her out" I tell him and he scoffs.
"I'll pass peaches. She just wants to he fucking nosey on the wedding, that she isn't invited too" he says and I sigh. Men and there stubborn ways.
"Bubba you're really not inviting your mum?" I ask him and he nods.
"Absolutely she is no longer apart of our life's, she can keep he precious fucking Jaxon. I don't care anymore. I done! " he says and gets up walking off. My poor bubba. This bitch needs sorting ASAP!
I stand up and follow him towards the back door and he's just stood in the garden looking out.
"Baby you say you don't care but you just walked off. Talk to me bubba. What do you want?" I ask him rubbing up and down his back.
"I don't know peaches. I just hate it OK" he says and I stand in front of him and put my hands on his broad chest.
"I know you do. You need to tell them that. No way I'm allowing them to keep making you feel like this bubba" I tell him seriously as he wraps his arms around me and I wrap mine around his neck.
"I can't. It's childish and pathetic peaches" he says annoyed at it and I hold his face and kiss him.
"She's causing you to feel this way and I ain't having it bubba" I tell him and push my hand into his pocket. Grabbing his phone it suddenly buzzers flashing mother. Great.
"Oh my god Nathan! Don't you dare hang up on me again!" She stresses and I clear my throat shutting her up.
"Now Shelia you're gonna be quiet and listen to me!" I tell her and she gasps.
"Excuse me.." she starts
"Listen when I tell you, you will not fuck with my husbands emotions any longer. You either treat him as your son or you're done! Understand me? Now speak to your actual son" I tell her and pass the phone to bubba.
"I'll leave you to talk baby" I whisper and kiss him quickly leaving him to it. He needs to do this.
Walking back into the house I head back into the livingroom to my phone and google the doctors bubba showed me and ring the number.

After speaking with the doctor and then the midwife I'm finally booked in for next week and I can't wait. It's actually sinking in now. We're having a baby and it's gonna be her grandchild so she needs to fix up and act like a mum first. Ain't my child gonna feel how Nathan does. She's crazy.
I look up hearing bubba come walking in with a small smile.
"How did it go baby?" I ask him and he sits next to me pulling me into his arms.
"Better than I thought. She apologised for everything and wants to be in my.. Our lives. I nearly slipped about the pregnancy aswell. I hope she's happy and I guess that will be her test. Only time will tell" he says and kisses my head.
"Can we wait and see how far we are first bubba?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Your choice peaches, if you wanna wait we'll wait" he says and I smile and kiss him.
"I rang the doctors, I have an appointment next week, Wednesday 10am" I tell him and he nods pulling out his phone.
I watch him add it to his calendar and smile at me after.
"I'm so excited peaches.. We're having a baby!" He shouts all over again excitedly making me laugh as he kisses me all over my face.
"I'd say let's have a drink to celebrate but I can't" I say and pout and he kisses me.
"We can still celebrate without alcohol peaches.. I'm taking you out, if you're up for it?" He asks after a moment and I smile and kiss him.
"Of course, I've slept enough" I tell him and he grins.
"Let's get you ready. What do you need?" He asks me and I clap excitedly.
"My hair does need doing again and my face and nails. Ahh I can't wait" I tell him giddy making him laugh.
"Alright you do all that and I'll book us a restaurant and get ready too. We're are you going. Are you driving or do you need me to drop you? Come with you? Tell me what you need peaches" he says and I kiss him smiling.
"Calm down bubba. I'm pregnant that's it. I'm OK baby" I tell him and he nods slowly.
"I'll take my car because I need to drive around to a salon for my hair and check reviews before I go anywhere. So don't worry about me I'll be hot for my hubby" I tell him and kiss him affectionately and he slides his tongue into my mouth and pulls me closer by the back of my neck and groans when I suck onit.
"Fuck I love you peaches" he tells me and kisses me again. I love this man more than life. And I'm actually having his baby. I'm having Nathan Parkers baby! OH MY GOD!!