Chapter 8

"FUCKKK!!" he roars as he cums for what.. The fourth time tonight.
"Fucking hell love. Who knew you was capable of that" he smirks and pulls out of me dropping onto the bed.
"What can I say" I tell him and he chuckles.
I watch him pull the condom off tie it and wrap it in a tissue and toss it into the trash. Atlease he's always safe.
I jump up and go to grab my clothes but he stops me.
"Where you going beautiful?" he asks me and I look at him confused.
"Home?" I say more as a question looking at him and he kisses me.
"I don't think so. Your staying with me love" he tells me and I raise a brow.
"What if I wanted to go home?" I ask him raising my own brow and he grabs me around the waist.
"Please stay. I don't like the fact he could come back and I'm unaware beautiful. I won't let anything happen to you" he tells me and kisses me gently.
"Is this not moving to quick. A sleep overs not until atleast third or fourth date. And we arnt even doing that. Just sex you said" I remind him and he raises his brow again.
"Actually you said that love. I just agreed but if you want to go out on a date we can" he asks and I stand there in his arms looking up at him thinking.
"Yes Nathan" I say smiling and he runs his hands over my body again.
"But I should still go home. Just not to rush things. I'll be ready for my date tomorrow. Give me a time to be ready for" I tell him and he smiles sexily.
"7pm. But I don't like that he can just show up uninvited now he knows where you are beautiful" he says with concern in his blue eyes. Aww he cares.
"Fine. I'll stay if it makes you feel better" I tell him sighing not wanting to argue about this when he's right.
"I'll get you a t-shirt and boxers to wear beautiful" he says walking to his closet and I can't help but watch his nakedness. He's so hot I clench my thighs looking at him like I'm starved of him already.
"Do you wanna order a pizza and watch a movie love?" he asks taking out what he was looking for and hands them to me looking me over one last time before I cover up.
"Sounds good. I need to grab my purse from my house though. Can I do that dad?" I tease and he looks up at me and growls. I bite my lip and chuckle nervously. That strangely did something for my lower region. Weird..
"I have no children so calling me daddy is gonna get you bent over my lap and spanked. Would you like that baby" he teases back and I moan a little. What is wrong with me.
"I see you'd like that beautiful. All in good time" he tells me and I nod slowly biting my lip. What has he got planned for me.

Relaxing back into Nathan's big body I rest my head on his chest as the movie starts. Something with Dwayne Johnson I know that much.
Leaning forward I collect my glass of wine and sip at it and cuddle back into Nathan. I never did this type of thing with Kyle. He wasn't into cuddling and kissing and all that shit as he called it. So to be able to do it with Nathan now feels great. I never thought this would happen. Not so soon anyways.
"What's on your mind beautiful, your rocking" he says and I stop my leg from moving tucking it under me.
"Honestly.. This feels to good to be true" I tell him and he chuckles. Not helpful..
"I was thinking the same beautiful" he says and kisses my head. I relax back into him and watch the film thinking alsorts.
Will the girls like him? Will Kyle actually leave me alone? Will Kyle hurt Nathan for what he did to him? He actually punched him for how he was acting. He stood up for me and I liked that. But I don't like violence so I hope it doesn't happen again. I hope Kyle can just leave me alone to be happy. HA wishful thinking I guess.
"I have popcorn. Let me grab it" Nathan suddenly says moving me and I lift up.
"Sweet and salted?" I ask him
"Of course, and toffee" he tells me and I smile he's totally on this things in common with food.
"You like them?" he asks as I watch him pour them into a bowl.
"Yes but you gotta mix them all together" I tell him and he stops and looks at me.
"Wow. We really are a pair" he laughs and I smile at that. He's different alright. But I love it. Could we work? Or is that to soon to think about.. He seems to be.
Handing me the mixture of popcorn I put some into my mouth and lean back onto him getting comfortable again.

As the film finishes I stretch my body and Nathan kisses my neck and around my face.
"Are you tired beautiful?" he asks me and I shrug I could sleep. I could stay away I'm easy.
"Whatever you want to do" I tell him and he licks his lip sliding his hand up my thigh.
"I want never gets, love" he says and I chuckle.
"Try it. You might be surprised" I tell him and he pulls back looking at me.
"What do you want Nathan?" I ask him like I did before.
"You, to taste you beautiful" he says and I start to heavily breath.
"OK" I tell him and he raises a brow.
"OK? You'll let me?" he says and I nod and kiss him.
He pulls the t-shirt I'm wearing over my head and looks at my full breasts
"So sexy, fuck" he says and leans forward latching onto my nipple while tweaking the other one. He pushes me back switching nipples and giving it the same attention positioning himself between my legs.
He pulls back and looks down at my dark areola and hard buds glistening with his saliva he groans and kisses down my body pulling down the boxers and throwing them to the side.
"I'm about to drive you wild beautiful" he warns me and I swallow. Fuck.