Chapter 34

Locking up the boutique I walk to my car and climb in pulling on my seatbealt. Starting up the engine I pull off and head home for a shower and dinner with my handsome man. I've actually missed him. Driving at the fastest I can go. Well maybe a little over but I want to get home.
Before I know it I'm pulling onto the cul de sac and coming to a stop outside my house. Turning off the car I take off my seatbelt and climb out. Grabbing my keys I let myself in and head straight upstairs. Taking off my shoes with a sigh my jacket goes next and I start undoing my jeans as I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on while I strip out the rest of my clothes.

After showering and creaming I stand at my closet looking for something to wear for dinner and pull out shorts and a crop top set.

Finally dressed with white fluffy sliders, I grab my phone and make my way down stairs grabbing my house keys and locking up and walking into Nathan's open door

"Honey I'm home" I call out playfully hearing Nathan laugh.
"Kitchen peaches" he calls out and I walk through to him.
Wrapping my arms around him I hug him and smile
"Is it weird that I missed you?" I ask him and chuckle
"No not at all" he says and spins me into him.
"I missed you peaches, it's boring without you" he says and I kiss him.
"Aww baby, you just needed some natty in your life" I tell him and he laughs smiling
"You have no idea how right you are. I feel like a brand new man with you peaches" he says and I feel all fuzzy and giddy inside.
"And this is my new start in life with you my brand new man" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me.
"I love you and dinners done by the way" he says and I look around him at what was cooking.
"I love you baby" I tell him and kiss him and turn to grab plates and cutlery and set the table. Grabbing wine from the fridge I grab two glasses and pour some placing them on the table. Nathan brings over the dish and places it on the table with the garlic bread.
"Smells delicious baby" I tell him sitting down and sipping my wine.
"King prawns with spaghetti in harissa sauce and then garlic bread" he says and I smile up at him licking my lips.
"Tuck in peaches" he tells me and I start scooping some onto my plate and eating straight away.
"God this is good baby" I tell him and he smiles.
"Thanks, I thought we'd be healthier. I've eaten so much shit since you've come" he says laughing and I nugde him.
"And who's faults that, you can't keep your hands to yourself long enough" I tell him and he raises his brow.
"Can you blame me when you look like that. Like now fuck my dicks so hard just looking at you. See what I mean when I said you drive me crazy" he says and I bite my lip.
"And then you do that and its the sexiest thing peaches and it makes me want you" he says and I smile at him sweetly.
"Well you sit there and we'll work up a sweat after dinner if your good" I tease running my foot up his leg to his thigh and he traps my foot between his thighs and I can feel how hard he is. Fuck.
"Keep playing with me peaches" he warns and I bite my lip again and he groans.
"I'm just gonna eat this deliciousness" I tell him smirking and he releases my foot and I rub him one last time and remove it putting it back in my slider.
I can feel his intense staring at me as we both eat in a anticipation of what's next.
"I can't handle it" he says and I look up at him.
"Hum?" I ask and I run my foot up his leg again but leave it this time to keep teasing him.
"I'm full.." I tell him pushing my near empty plate and grab my wine.
"So now I want to be filled.. Daddy" I say seductively and he groans drinking his wine and stands walks around to me and pulls me up dropping to his knees and pulling my shorts to the side exposing my naked pussy to him and he groans and dives at it.
"Fuck yess!" I cry out as he flicks his tongue over my clit repeatedly then lifting my leg onto the chair, he slides his tongue into me spreading my legs and starts to push in and out of me as he hums sending vibration through me and I feel my orgasm start to build up.
"Fuck I'm so close" I tell him with my head thrown back eyes tightly shut moaning consistently.
He pushes his tongue in deeper and I let go and cum into his mouth as he slurps at me and kisses his way back to my clit sucking onit harshly over and over and I feel it building up quickly and he nibbles on it sending me over the edge
"FUCKKK Nathan" I cry out as he continues to suck and lick at me lapping up my juices.
"So tasty, now I wanna be inside you" he tells me and I nod feeling light headed.
He pulls his dick out and pulls me up wrapping my legs around his waist and he rocks me and slides into me deep and I cry out
"Fuck baby, just what I needed" I whisper in his ear as I kiss along his neck thrust after thrust of him rocking me on and off his dick and he kisses me wherever he can get his lips. I hope it will always be like this. Not just the sex. Us too.