Chapter 54

One week later

After the showdown last weekend we haven't heard anything from Shelia and I'm OK with that. Nathan on the other hand has worked out alot in his home gym and work. plus me. I must say my cardio is getting better..
I'm currently in the middle of working out now running on the treadmill cooling down and I'm beat already. Late nights and early morning are not my friend.
"One more mile peaches and your done" he tells me and I nod feeling all hot and sweaty and coming to a stop.
"Hows that feel?" he asks me as I step off the machine.
"I feel like I'm about to die? Do I get worked out the hardest?" I ask him and he winks at me.
"You get trained the same like you asked for peaches. You just get extra Nathan" he says and kisses me.
"Speaking of extra Nathan.. Let's go take a shower and I'll work you out there instead of here" he says and I bite my lip seductively.
"Yess please daddy" I purr walking off towards the stairs and he spanks my ass making it jiggle.
"Fuck!" I hear him groan and I know he's watching me.

Standing in the shower I unwrap my hair thinking I need to have a change and decide to wash and condition it. Just finishing with my hair Nathan steps in now finshed on the phone and pulls me close stepping under the water.
"Sorry peaches, work" he says and I nod smiling.
"It's OK gave me a chance to wash my hair" I say and he runs his fingers through it.
"I'm changing it hope you'll still like it" I say and he kisses me.
"I'll love you no matter what you choose because you'll look beautiful either way peaches" he says and picks me up and slides into me up against the wall.
"Fuck" I cry out as he's filling me fully as I scratch at his back and he just groans into my neck holding my ass and gently starts to rock his hips.
"Fuck baby" he groans as I tighten round him repeatedly.
"Yess Bubba" I moan as he rolls his hips into me deeper and thrusts into me.
I grind myself on top of him rolling my own hips meeting his thrusts as he slowly rubs up my body and kneading my beast pulling on my nipples making me cry out arching my back off the tiled wall.
"That's it baby cum for me" he groans as he starts to suck on my aching breast switching before he grips my throat and fucks up into me harder bouncing me with one arm while the other squeezes me a little tighter and it sends me over majorly turned on.
"Fuckkk daddy" I scream out as he continues to fuck into me.
He groans out as I clench around his throbbing dick and fucks into me relentlessly slamming me down using both hands now and the wall as I let him have at me. I'm a moaning mess and he growls out and I feel the first shot of cum splash.
"FUCKKK! Peaches!" he roars and looks into my eyes as he continues his pounding..

After that exciting shower I got ready for the day and I'm just adding the finishing touches.
"Beautiful peaches" Nathan says walking in from the bathroom dressed in black jeans and a grey jumper with black boots on. He looks hot.
"Thanks bubba you look hot too by the way. Are you ready for lunch?" I ask him and he nods.
"I need to run into the gym and check on Jaxon he's looking around and I don't want there to be any problems on his first day you know" he says and I nod.
"Thats fine I'll wait in the car for you if that's OK?" I ask him and he nod smiling.
"Shall we go then beautiful?" he asks holding out his hand to me.

Sitting in Nathan's car outside the gym I upload some pictures to all my social media accounts and then look through my emails checking when stocks arriving.
Turning I see Alice storming out holding a box and she sees me in the car and gives me the middle finger. Ha bless her. Bitch.
Nathan comes strolling out shortly after holding his head and I look at him as he mutters something under his breath.
He climbs it and looks at me.
"What wrong?" I ask him and he shakes his head.
"Nothing peaches just Alice didn't like being let go that's all" he tells me and I sigh.
"I saw, she middle fingered me. Childish much" I say and he sighs.
"No one seems to like me Nathan.. Isit me?" I ask him feeling shit suddenly.
"No baby definitely not. Your amazing and kind with a big heart. It doesn't matter about other people. Remember?" he says and I nod slowly.
"I don't know what I even did for people to just look down at me around here?" I tell him and he pushes his seat back and leans over picking me up and holding me to him.
"I'm sorry peaches" he says and he keeps apologizing for other people.
"None of this is you, you were the most welcoming out of anyone in the god forsaken city" I tell him and he sad smiles at me
"I'm here baby and so is Vanessa. Casey will come around and move here even if I have to offer her a job myself" he says and I smile.
"Such a good heart bubba" I tell him putting my hand on his chest feeling it beat strong.
"You sure your OK and want to go out still?" he asks me and I smile
"I'm good if you are" I tell him and he nods smiling.
"Always when I'm with you peaches. You're my star" he says and I smile and kiss him.
"I love you bubba so much" I tell him and he kisses me putting in all his love and I feel it from him.
"I love you too peaches" he says softly looking into my eyes smiling. He's so handsomely all mine.