Chapter 78

24hrs Later

"Bubbaaaaa!" I scream as he fucks into me hard and deep as I'm bent over the sofa this time. It's been a fun sexual kind of day,
"You wanted it peaches! Fuckk!" He groans as he hits my pleasure spot and I cry out as I cum again.
"Babyyy!" I moan and he just continues on as I'm clenching around him tightly and I start to feel him throb inside me.
"Fuck I'm close" he grits out through clenched teeth and I bounce my ass back enjoying him roll him hips and he grips me tighter around the hips and speeds up roaring out as I feel him cum inside me.
"Peachesss" he groans sounding sexy as hell and I continue grinding along him finishing him off.
"Fucking hell peaches!" He says and kisses down my back as he slowly pulls out of me.
I pull myself up needing to clean up and he stands behind me wrapping his arms around me.
"It's nearly your birthday peaches" he says and begins kissing my neck.
"I know I'm so excited I won't sleep that much tonight" I tell him giddy and he chuckles as I spin on his arms wrapping mine around his neck.
"Well I can't wait to see your face tomorrow. I have my camera ready" he says and I chuckle shaking my head.
"You're gonna look beautiful and happy, how can I not?" He says and I kiss him smiling.
"Sure bubba, now lemme go clean up" I tell him and kiss him quickly unwrapping from him and he takes my hand and leads us towards our room.

After taking a quick shower to freshen up I pulled on little shorts and a tshirt and left my hair up high on my head.
I sit on the bed watching Nathan dress and he's seriously hot.
"Wanna go swim, beautiful?" He asks me and I realise he putting on swim shorts.
"Absolutely Bubba, lemme change" I tell him jumping up and walking to my case.
Rummaging though my swimwear I pull out my green two piece set and quickly change into them.
"You look hot peaches. You wana go in our pool or the ocean?" He asks as he walks over to me.
"The pool, I wanna try it out" I tell him biting my lip and he smirks wrapping me up in him.
"Then let's go baby" he says and kisses me before leading me out the bedroom.
Following him down the hallway, he opens a door at the bottom and turns the light on. Wow!
"I watch him climb in and he holds his arms up for me. Walking over I climb down the ladder and wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls me closer and kisses me passionately.
I wrap my legs around his waist feeling him hard between my legs and he groans into my mouth as I rock against him.
I'm suddenly being lifted up and placed on the ledge.
He undoes the fastening at each side of my bikini bottoms and lifts my legs up spreading them as the fabric falls away from me exposing me to his sparkling eyes.
"Fuck I love it peaches" he says and swipes his tongue though my slit and swirls it around my clit as I moan out watching him suck at my flesh.
"Eat it daddy" I moan as he suck at me more and he looks up at me and grazes his teeth over my clit and begins to suck harshly making me drop my head back and cry out.
"Fuck. Yesss!" I cry as my body shakes and my orgasm builds quickly.
He licks, suck and bites at my clit until I'm a shaking mess and screaming.
"Daddyyyy!" I cry out as I feel myself cumming and he laps up my pussy groaning, loving it.
He pulls back licking his lips then wiping his face and I slide back into the pool down his body and i push his shorts down and wrap my hand around his rock solid dick. I do this to him. Still amazes me.
"I need you peaches" he groans as I stroke him and angle him towards my entrance. He picks me up and sinks me over him stretching me to fit him inside and I moan out scratching down his back.
"So tight and perfect peaches" he groans as he holds me close fucking into me deep and getting harder with each stroke.
He wraps his arm around my lower back and grips the back of my neck hard and slams his lips onto mine forcefully and he pounds into me and all I can do is kiss him back as I tug at his hair and accept his dick.
I clench around him tightly as I just keep cumming and he growls our animalistically and I tighten around him loving the sound and he starts throbbing inside me and he roars out.
"Fuckkkkk!" He groans ridiculously loud as he continues thrusting into me. Fucking wow!
He comes to a stop just rolling his hips into me and kissing me making his way down my neck and back up to my lips.
"I love you peaches" he says in my ear and I smile and hold his face kissing him again.
"I love you Bubba" I tell him back and feel him moving in and out of me again as he smirks at me.
"Again?" He asks and I smile and kiss him rolling my hips as I moan unto his mouth.
It's been an amazing day and it's not even my birthday until tomorrow. I can't wait to see what the day brings.