Chapter 56

One week later

Currently sitting in the salon and my new weave looks bomb.

I look myself over with the biggest smile hoping Nathan likes it

I look myself over with the biggest smile hoping Nathan likes it.. Me.
It's not to in your face so I don't think he will hate it anyways.
"Thanks babe, I love it" I tell the stylist that did it smiling.
"Your welcome hun, it's look amazing" she compliments and I grin happily.
"Now let's do your nails" she says leading me to another station.
Sitting down she looks at my nails already and smiles.
"Infills or new set?" she asks holding the nail filer.
"Infills please babe and I want them orange please hun" I tell her and she nods getting started.

After what felt like forever and a numb bum I'm done and there looking hot.

"Thanks babe, you always do a good job" I tell her and she smiles at me.
"Your welcome babes. You know where I'll be" she says as I stand ready to go pay.
"Yeah, see you babes" I say walking off to the reception.
I hand her the money and she smiles up at me.
"Thanks, here's your change" she says handing it me and I smile at her and leave the salon happy.
Walking to my car my phone starts to ring and I check it seeing Vanessa.
"Hi babe" I say answering smiling as I get to my car.
"What you doing later? Fancy double dating with me and Jax? We'll cook" she says and I smile.
"Sure why not babe what time you want us there?" I ask her hoping I have enough time to get ready.
"Say 7pm?" she says and I check my watch.
"Yeah that sounds good babe, see you later" I tell her and we hang up.
Starting my car I pull on my seat belt and head home.

Pulling up out side my house I see Nathan's car there so I know he's back from work and jump out. I've missed him I haven't really seen him for the past few days works been hectic and he's been busy with clients we've barely sat down together so tonight should be good.
Opening my front door I hear him in the living room and walk in.
"Hi Bubba" I say as he stands and looks me over.
"Wow peaches, you look.. Fuck" he says speechless and I grin happy that he likes it.
"You look beautiful baby" he tells me and pulls me into his arms.
Dropping my bag onto the sofa I wrap my arms around his neck and he kisses me.
"I've missed you peaches" he says as we pull apart.
"I've missed you Bubba, I thought it was just me being needy" I tell him and he smiles.
"I love your need for me peaches don't worry i told you" he says and I kiss him again.
"We're going next door for dinner. 7pm?" I tell him and he nods smiling.
"I'll be ready" he tells me and I smile grateful for him.
"Thanks baby" I tell him as I check the time.
"I need to get ready Bubba" I tell him and he grabs my ass.
"We'll shower together then" he says and I bite my lip wanting nothing more than to see him wet and naked. Nodding my head slowly he leads me up the stairs and into the bathroom.
Stripping out our clothes I turn the shower on and he groans running his hand down my body.
"I have a present for you" he whispers into my ear and I turn looking up at him.
"More Bubba?" I say and he chuckles.
"Theres always more when it comes to you beautiful, come on" he says and I tie my hair up and step into the shower.
Running his hands over my body as I stand with my back to him I spread my legs when he gets lower and swipes over my needy pussy. It's been to long..
"Bubbaaa" I whine needy and he chuckles spinning me to face him and kisses me.
Sliding his hand between my legs he enters me with his fingers and groans into my mouth as I moan into his.
"Fuck I love your pussy peaches" he tells me and picks me up suddenly sliding into me.
"Fuckk yes!" I cry out as my back hits the tiled wall and he slides in and out of me.
"So tight, so perfect baby" he groans and fucks into me deeper.
"Yess!" I moan feeling him everywhere in me and on me and I moan loudly.
"Bubba" I cry out as I tighten around him and feel my climax building.
"Cum for daddy peaches" he coaxs and I cum hard. For what feels like forever.
"Daddyyyy" I cry out panting as he fucks into me rolling his hips as I bounce down and he fucks up thrusting into me faster holding me tightly and I feel his dick throb inside me letting me know he's close.
"Cum daddy" I whisper and he suddenly roars out fucking into me relentlessly as I feel him cum. Shit I needed that.
"I love you Bubba" I tell him as he slowly fucks in and out of me.
"I love you too peaches" he tells me kissing me.

After showering and getting out. I dried and moisturized and left Nathan to shave while I find something to wear for our dinner date with our besties. Pulling out an outfit I put on a strapless white bra and the white matching throng just as Nathan walks in.
"Fuck I still can't believe your mine" he says and I blush smiling at him.
"And I can't believe I get to have you too Bubba" I tell him and he walks over to me and kisses me gently.
"Is that all you want me for, my body?" he says and I nod laughing.
"Exactly that" I tell him and he chuckles kissing me again.
"Let me get dressed before we're late" I tell him and he smiles spanking my ass.
"Show me what I get to show off as all mine" he says and I giggle grabbing my clothes and putting them on.
I quickly apply a little make up and let me hair fall down my back perfectly. Grabbing my shoes I put them on strapping them up and put what I need into my purse.

"I'm so ready to make you Mrs Parker" he says and I grin at him

"I'm so ready to make you Mrs Parker" he says and I grin at him. Am I ready to marry Nathan? Possibly sooner rather than later.
"And I'm ready for you to be my husband, Mr Parker" I tell him and kiss affectionately.
"Dont tempt me peaches" he says and I chuckle leaving him to get ready. He's just as needy and I love it.