Chapter 123

I sit on my bed having a mini melt down. I'm getting fucking married. Oh my god!
And my girls ain't here and that makes me sad. I thought I'd be doing this with them but obviously not.
I soent whole whole morning rolling around the bed with bubba and it was the best start to the day.. But i miss everyone. Sighing heavily I get up and wrap my robe around myself tighter and head downstairs to the knocking door. Nathan's somewhere around the house and he's not aloud in the bedroom. Strick instructions.
Opening the doorni see Charlotte and a few people behind her and I smile brightly at her.
"Yess! Happy bride that's what i like to see hun!" She says and hugs me.
Stepping aside I let them in with all there things and close the door behind them.
"You can set up in the second livingroom" I tell Charlotte and lead her thought the house.
"Can I speak to Charlotte please" I hear bubba call out and I panic. Has something happened?
Charlotte walks out to bubba and I take a seat in the chair that bubba set up last night and I'm suddenly being worked on..
Hair, makeup and my nails. Oh my god I'm in heaven.
Charlotte comes walking back in smiling and walks up to me.
"You're a very lucky woman Nataliya. This is from your husband to be" she says handing me a box and I look at her grinning taking the box and opening it.
Wow!
"Oh my god! Bubbaaa" I squeal happily running my fingers over the diamonds.
"We'll put it on when your finished hunny" Charlotte says and I smile and close the box handing it her back.
"Thanks hun" I tell her and smile as my hands are getting moved back into place.

As I look in the mirror at myself finished with hair and make up and I look incredible. No lie. They did an amazing job yet I still look like me.
My hair looks stunning right now, I love it. Magenta is totally working for me.
I look at my white nails and clap excitedly.
"You look beautiful Nataliya" Charlotte tells me and I turn smiling at her.
"Thanks so much for everything" I tell her as I see my dad and Liz walk in.
"Oh my god Nataliya, you look stunning" Liz says coming over to me and I smile wide at her as I hug her then dad.
"You look beautiful sweetheart. I'm honoured to be walking you down the aisle" dad says and kisses my cheek.
"Thanks dad and you to Liz for being here. It means so much to me" I tell them and dad smiles at me.
"Nothing in this world would make me miss my daughters wedding" he says and I smile wide and hug him again.
"Good. I'm happy your both here" I say and Charlotte looks to me.
"We need to get you in your dress hunny, it's time" she says and I nod eagerly making her chuckle and lead me out the room.
Making our way up the stairs I make sure I duck Nathan at all cost and make it to the bedroom quickly.
I walk over to the dress that's hanging on my closet door and Charlotte gasps.
"It's stunning. Wow!" She says and I smile at her.
"Thanks hun, it took awhile to find but I got there" I tell her and she smiles as she takes it off the hanger and unfastens the zip. Hopefully it fits perfectly now.
I remove my robe and step into the dress pulling it up my body and Charlotte fastens it for me. Looking in the mirror at myself now in the dress that fits perfectly, everything done and I look.. Just wow.
"You look incredible Nataliya. Nathan's just as lucky to have you hunny" she says and I smile at her as she takes the necklace out the box and clips it around my neck. Wow Natty!
Suddnely a knock comes to the bedroom door.
"It's dad sweetheart" he calls out and I smile.
"Come in" I call out and he walks in and pauses.
"Oh Nataliya darling. You look amazing hunny" dad says and I grin happily at him.
"Aww thanks dad" I tell him as he takes a seat on the sofa and pats the spot next to him.
"I'll give you a minute hun" Charlotte says and exits the room closing the door.
I take a seat next to dad and he takes my hand in his and smiles at me.
"I can't believe you're getting married, having a baby sweetheart. Your all grown up now" he says and I smile happily at him. I really am growing up and living my own life.
"I'm so proud of you sweetheart. You've turned into an amazing woman that I love and you'll forever be in my heart Natty. I'm happy that you've finally found a man that is worthy of you. I've had alot of time to think and I'm happy your marrying Nathan hunny" he says and I hug him to me making him chuckle and I could scream inside.
"Thank you dad that means so much to me to Nathan. I love you dad" I tell him as we pull apart and he smiles at me.
"Nathan's a good man. I don't know what I was thinking hunny. You did good with him" he says and I grin ecstatically.
"I really did dad thank you for coming around to him " I tell him and he nods and looks at his watch.
"It's time sweetheart. Are you ready?" He asks me and I nod eagerly and stand up smothing my dress out and taking a breath. I'm marrying bubba.
Dad holds his arm out and I hook my through and walk out the bedroom with him finding white rose petals scattered down the landing and I smile knowing it was bubba.
"He really loves you Natty. How old to that" he says and I nod smiling at him as we start walking and heading down the stairs.
"Oh wow Nataliya you look stunning darling" Liz says waiting at the bottom of the stairs.
"Thank Liz" I tell her and dad kisses her cheek and walks me out the house as i look around.
"Nathan's already left Nataliya. Don't worry" Charlotte says and I smile at her thanking her.
"Another surprise" she says as I walk out the door and see two beautiful white horses pulling a big white carriage with white roses entwined around it. Bubba's amazing.