Chapter 111

After a good night's sleep, bubba seems to be how he was before I passed out. Happy!
"Bubba" I whine needy making him chuckle and kiss me as he comes to hover over me. He slowly begins to rock his hard on against my clit making me moan into his mouth as he grinds a little harder giving me what I need. I wrap one arm around his neck pulling him closer while making him groan as I push my other hand into his boxers and wrap my hand around his length.
"Don't tease peaches" he says and I slowly stroke him back and forth feeling him throb im my hand.
"I need you" I moan as he massages my breast pulling on my nipples as he swipes his tongue over one.
"And you don't mind them hearing us?" He asks and I shake my head.
"Just be nice" I say and he smirks and kisses me as I pull his dick from his boxers and angle him into me quickly.
"Slowly" I tell him and he does so pushing all the way in, yet I still can't help the moans that escape my lips as I claw his back the more he fills me.
"Fuckk bubba!" I moan lifting my hips to meet his slow thrusts but I need more.
He hooks his arms around the back of my thighs lifting my ass up and fucking into me deeper how I need him and I go to cry out when he covers my mouth and fucks into me harder.
"Yess!"I cry out muffled and he groans as I roll my hips and clench around him feeling my orgasm building as he rolls his hips deeper and I scream out feeling myself cumming as bubba groans louder and I cover his mouth feeling him spill into me slamming faster.
He comes to a stop and we both remove our hands and start laughing.
"I can't do that until the wedding. I need to hear you" he says and kisses me as he pulls out of me slowly.
"I know, we can try the shower" I say and he pulls me down the bed and picks me up carrying me to the bathroom.

I stand in my mirror finally ready in my yellow sundress and white sandals with my white over the shoulder bag. I tied my hair up in a high messy bun and added my silver hooped earrings with a silver love heart pendant necklace I got from Vanessa for my birthday.
"You look beautiful and summery peaches" bubba says walking from his closet in blue shorts and a white tshirt and white trainers. Sexy as always.
"Right back at you handsome. You ready to go down?" I ask him and he kisses me and smiles.
"I can do anything with you by my side peaches" he says and I smile up at him and he kisses me again before leading us out.
Heading down the stairs I smell baking and my stomach doesn't roll like I thought it would.
"Feeling OK peaches?" Bubba asks as we head down and I nod and smile at him and walk into the kitchen to see dad and Liz canoodling as they sit at the table waiting for us to start breakfast.
"Morning sweetheart, Nathan" dad says and bubba nods at him and pulls my seat out before he takes his.
"You don't have to keep cooking, I can't even keep most things down" I tell them and Liz smiles at me.
"I don't mind hun. Plus it gives you a break" she says and I see her watch Nathan and I don't know how that makes me feel. She's with my dad but she's not to much older than Nathan. Shit..
"So chocolate chip pancakes for the two handsome men and the pregnant lady" she says and dad grins but I feel weird. Like the comment was unnecessary.
"Thank you pumpkin, I appreciate it as always beautiful" dad says and I look to Nathan.
Why are things bothering me that wouldn't normally. It's quite annoying.
"Thank you Liz" bubba says and rubs my leg under the table. Can he feel my uneasiness?
"Thanks" I just say and pick at my breakfast feeling like my morning is ruined. Already..
"I'm sorry Nataliya, it was just a compliment, I'm not trying to like hit on your man. I know hormones can be hard and I can see it in you. Your gonna be OK hun" she says to me and I nod slowly at her feeling like I could cry now. Fucking hell.
"Thank you Liz. I needed that" I tell her and offer her a smile.
"Your welcome hunny. Being pregnant is hardwork you just have to remain a team that's the advise I'd give you" she says and bubba grabs my hand and pulls something from his pocket.
"And to add to that peaches. This is for you as I promised baby" he says and hands me a black card. I take it with a slow shaky hand and read the name. NATALIYA DAVIS. Oh my fucking god!!
"Bubbaaaa!" I scream and kiss him all over his face making him chuckle.
"Now don't be shy and have some fun. I promise you, you won't break the bank. Not even a dint" he says and I hug him hard.
"I love you soo much bubba thank you!" I tell him and he smiles wide.
"Anything to see that perfect smile beautiful" he says and kisses my lips.
"So you have a joint account now. Very grown up" dad says and I nod chuckling. I can't believe he's giving me this.
"Yes so you'll have access to everything peaches and that's the most important thing. I trust you with everything" he says and smiles at me.
"I can't believe I'm marrying you" I say so excited and  he chuckles eating away at his pancakes.
"You have no idea the plans I have for us peaches" he says and I clap giddy and start to eat my breakfast when it becomes clear he won't be telling me these secret plans. Either way I can't wait.