Chapter 121

We shopped.. A lot. Bubba was just as wild as me buying everything he saw and he was so excited and it was amazing to see.
But now we're on our way to lunch after getting the items delivered to our home later on.
Walking into a diner-style restaurant we take seats and a waitress comes over smiling at us.
I browse the menu quickly and look back to her.
"Can I get a strawberry milkshake and a double cheese burger with fries and onion rings please" I tell her and she nods writing it down and looks to bubba.
'I'll take the same with a banana milkshake please" he says and she nods again.
"I'll be right back with your drinks" she says and scurries away.
"So I know we didn't get to see the venue but at least we did something productive. I can't wait to buy the crib and dressers then getting to put everything together" he says and excitement is an understatement.
"I love your enthusiasm bubba it's infectious and I can't wait to do all of this with you" I tell him and he kisses my hands and smiles as she comes back with our milkshakes.
"Thanks" we both say to her and she nods and walks away.
"One second peaches" he says and pulls out.. his phone.
He reads something and types back quickly.
"Curtis has found me a replacement trainer with a years contract" he tells me and I smile. I can't believe he's actually gonna stop training for me. I know it sounds childish but it's fucking with my head the unknown of these bitches drooling and wanting god knows what whilst he's working them out. I sigh out and he looks to me.
"This is a good thing peaches. I'll be here for you and baba more and what ever makes you happy baby. It's only a year" he says and I nod slowly feeling guilty either way. He's stopped doing a lot for me and this pregnancy. He needs to know I really appreciate him and everything he does.
"A years a long time bubba. You've already stopped drinking because I have, now your job. I'll be honest I feel guilty and kinda shit" I say and he takes my hand and shakes his head
"I'll be honest too, I've never felt better peaches and you dont need to feel guilty because it's my decision. I'll do anything for you baby. If me not training will ease your mind then so be it. That's what I'll do" he says just like that and I'm hearing him but I can't help feeling like this. Pregnancy is hard.
With that thought, our food arrives and I hesitantly put a fry into my mouth and watch bubba go straight for his burger. I miss the carefreeness of eating already.
Picking my burger up I take a bite and it strangely goes down well so I continue eating happily.

After finishing up eating we headed home ready for the delivery.
"Bubba what bedroom is gonna be the baby's?" I ask him as I relax back on him.
"Shall we go see?" He asks in my ear and I nod eagerly and jump up and rush out of the livingroom bubba right behind me.
Stopping at the top of the stairs I look both ways.
"Which way?" I ask him and he pulls me to the left and starts walking into bedrooms.
I look around them looking at the layout and where we'd put everything and shake my head.
"Come on" I say pulling him out and into the next.
We go in and out of bedrooms on the right side now and the room straight across is promising as I look around excitedly.
"This is definitely the one" I tell him and he smiles and wraps his arms around me.
"Did you want a unisex theme done now or wait untill we get back to find out and do a colour?" He asks and I look around grinning.
"Wait until we know if that's good with you?" I ask him and he nods.
"Whatever you want peaches. I can't wait though" he says and I grin wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Me too, I love you bubba" I tell him and he kisses me and hugs me to him.
"I love you too peaches thank you for giving me the best gift" he says smiling and I hold his face and kiss him affectionately.
"I wouldn't want a baby with anyone but you bubba. You are my forever" I tell him and he grins.
"You have no idea how much hearing that means peaches" he says and kisses me.
I sudden hear knocking on the door and get a rush of giddiness.
"It's here" he says excited too and I pull him out of the room chuckling and make our way down. I let bubba go to the door while I sit on the stairs waiting.
The door opens wider and bag after bag is being brought in and I look at all the things we bought and clap happily. I cant wait too go through it all and put it in it's right place. Yess!
Bubba grabs the last bags and thanks the delivery guy for helping then closes the door. I run and jump on him making him laugh as he catches me.
"We bought so much bubba wow!" I say and he smiles and kisses me.
"We're not even done yet peaches. We need all sorts but wedding first" he says and I nod eagerly and kiss him again as I slide down his body.
"Let's take all this up and I'm all yours daddy" I say running my hand down his body and he spanks my ass and grabs a load of bags rushing off making me laugh.
It's been a good day with bubba. He always knows how to make me smile. That's all I want, to be happy with him.