Chapter 88

I feel different. My body is bloated and my period is late. Fuck!
I drag myself back into the bedroom and get dressed ready for the flight home.
I pull on leggings and a long tshirt with flat shoes not caring and pull my hair up into a ponytail.
"You OK peaches? You don't look so good" bubba says and I sigh.
"Thanks bubba" I say and he wraps his arms around me and kisses my head.
"You know what I mean peaches, how are you?" He asks and I smile up at him.
"I'll be OK bubba. Don't worry about it" I tell him and he hums not believing me.
I need to get home and take a test ASAP. I don't wanna get his hopes up if I'm not.
"I do peaches, will get you a doctor when we get home" he says and I shake my head against him as I lean on his chest and he looks down at me.
"I'm OK bubba, I just need to relax. This holiday has took it out of me. All the excitement and sex. I need another holiday" I say and chuckle and he laughs shaking his head at me.
"OK, home and feet up peaches" he says and kisses me affectionately before letting me go. I grab my weekend bag and bubba grabs my suitcase as his phone buzzes.
"Taxi's here baby" he says and I nod and look around making sure I've packed everything.
I grab my phone and headphones and follow bubba out of the bedroom.
Looking around the place one last time I smile and hope I get to come back here one day.
Bubba locks up and carries our things to the boot as I slip into the taxi.
He climbs in after and speaks Italian to the driver.
"We'll be home before you know it peaches" he says and I nod smiling leaning into him as he wraps his arm over me and tucks me into him.
"Thank you for the amazing holiday and everything you've done baby. I love you so much" I tell him and he smiles and kisses the top of my head lingering.
"Your more than welcome peaches, whatever you want and I'll make it happen. I love you too baby" he says and I smile and kiss him relaxing wondering what's wrong with me. I surely can't be pregnant. I'm not ready yet and it's not the plan. Marriage first. It has to be perfect.

We arrived at the airport and checked in to get home and headed onto the plane taking our seats I relax with bubba and sip my juice.
"I need to call my dad and Vanessa when we're back bubba. But I think I need sleep" I tell him and he nods.
"You do look wiped beautiful. Sleep will fix it hopefully. I need you to be OK" he says and I nod and kiss his cheek.
"I'll be fine bubba" I tell him because I'm either pregnant or sleep deprived and fully wiped out because I feel knackered.
"Of course you will peaches, we'll be home in a few hours and you can get some more rest" he says and I nod closing my eyes and feeling myself drifting off already..

"Peaches.. baby" I hear Nathan faintly as I slowly start to wake up.
"Humm, what's wrong?" I ask him rubbing my eyes and he smiles at me.
"We need to get off the plane baby, we've landed. Come on" he says unfastening the belt I fell asleep in and helping me up. He grabs my bag and holds my hand leading me off the plane.
I walk like a zombie holding onto bubba as we get in and look for our luggage.
I point to our things seeing them and take my bag from bubba while he grabs the cases.
"Come on baby, let's get you home" he says and I hum at him and follow him out the airport.
He flags a taxi and opens the door for me first. I climb in and wait for him to cuddle up to and feel myself falling back to sleep as soon as my head hits his arm.

"Come on peaches, we're home" bubba says shaking me awake and I hum and look around smiling. Home.
I climb out the taxi as bubba pays and walk straight up to the house pulling my keys from my bag.
Opening the door I'm hit with home and smile. I need my bed. But maybe some food first.
I walk straight to the kitchen and look in the fridge seeing nothing I can eat. Everything needs throwing. Great..
"Bubba I'm hungry" I whine as he comes in and he chuckles.
"What do you want?" He asks and I shrug.
"Anything, order a pizza and pop. I'll work it all off soon" I tell him and he smirks.
"I'll work you out alright" he says pulling me into his arms and I smirk up at him.
"Definitely but I need sleep baby" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me.
"Go relax baby and I'll order us food. I'll wake you up when it's here" he says knowing I'm about to fall asleep again.
"Thank you baby, I appreciate you" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me before letting me go.
I walk over to the sofa and pull my phone from my bag and ring my dad. Hitting call on his number I put it to my ear and drop down on the sofa.
"Hello darling, good holiday?" He asks when he answers and I smile. I've missed my dad.
"Amazing dad, I have some news for you.. I'm getting married!!" I exclaim happily hearing Nathan laugh from the kitchen.
"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you sweetheart. I knew it wouldn't take you both long. I'm over the moon for you darling" he says and I grin happy that he's happy for me.
"Thanks dad, it means alot that you accept Nathan and we're getting married next month" I tell him and he chuckles.
"Yes.. You and your autumn/fall wedding, I remember sweetheart. Do what makes you happy" he says and I smile. My dad's the best I swear.
"Thanks dad, when do you wanna come to the new house?" I ask him and he hums.
"I'll be there for the wedding hunny" he says and I know he doesn't wanna leave his new lover.
"You and Liz doing OK?" I ask him and I know he's smiling.
"More than good sweetheart, I'm thinking to let her move in" he says and I smile.
"If your happy dad then I'm happy" I tell him and he hums.
"Thanks darling that means alot" He says and I smile as bubba comes sitting next to me.
"I love you dad and I'll ring you soon" I tell him as bubba lifts my legs over him and takes off my shoes.
"OK sweetie, I love you too. Be safe" he says and I smile as we hang up.
"Well dads happy bubba" I tell him and he grins.
"Of course he is, he knows I'll treat you like the queen you are peaches. And he can see my love for you" he says and I smile and kiss him.
"I see it too, more than anything and I love you soo much" I tell him and he grins wide again and wraps an arm around me. Sleepy time..