Chapter 77 Nathan's POV

Arriving at the restaurant we're seated at my reserved table and I quickly look through the Italian menu. Peaches is gonna freak bless her.
"una bottiglia del tuo miglior vino, per favore" I say asking for a bottle of there best white and the waitress smiles at me and nods walking away.
"I can't get enough of you speaking Italian bubba. You sound so god damn hot!" She says then bites her lip and I watch her licking my lips.
"posso insegnarti le pesche" I say and smirk at her when she looks at me blank not understanding me.
"Talking to others is one thing, but not me because I have no idea what your saying Bubba. I don't like it" she says and I chuckle and kiss her hand.
"I said I can teach you peaches" I tell her and she smiles.
"The basics Bubba" she says and I smile at her.
"OK, ciao is hello" I tell her as the waitress comes back and pours out the wine.
"Ciao" she say testing it and I smile at her.
"Posso prendere il vostro ordine" she asks and I look to peaches.
"What you want baby?" I ask her as she sips her wine.
"Meatballs and spaghetti" she says and I nod at her.
"due tante polpette e spaghetti per favore, entrambi con pane all'aglio" I tell her wanting the same as peaches with garlic bread and she nods at me jotting it down and she offers me a smile and walks away.
"Beyond hot Bubba" peaches says and fans herself playfully making me chuckle.
"You drink wine so 'Posso avere una bottiglia di chardonnay, per favore?' Is can I have a bottle of chardonnay please" I tell her and she looks at me lost.
"Posso avere una bottiglia di chardonnay, per favore?" I repeat and she laughs and shakes her head.
"I can't say that" she says and laughs covering her face.
"OK maybe that's a little hard.
"Well Chardonnay is just chardonnay so you can just say that then per favore which means please" I tell her and she nods smiling.
"Well that's easy enough" she says and I smile.
"So I was thinking tomorrow we stay in and have some fun" she says and bites her lip and I lick mine slowly and nod at her.
"Sounds to good to be true" I tell her smirking and she raises her brow at me smirking back.
"So you don't wanna play Bubba?" She asks and I laugh remembering last time when she left me hanging half way through sucking my dick.
"I don't think o can handle it" I tell her and she laughs and bites her lip.
"I'll play nice" she purrs and I nod slowly feeling like that's all I can do.
"Plus it's gonna be my birthday the day after" she says and I nod again smiling at her. I have to make sure it's perfect for her.
"I know peaches, I think I'm just ad excited ad you are" I say chuckling and she grins at me.
"I can't wait to see what you've been up to" she says and I smile a little nervously. I'm hoping it all goes to plan.
"The whole day is a surprise and I know what I want to happen it just depends on you peaches" I say and she hums at me suspiciously making me laugh.
Our food finally arrives and we both dig in hungrily and it's delicious.
"I'm happy to do whatever you've planned Bubba, I know it's gonna be amazing" she says and I smile and nod at her. Absolutely amazing.

We talked, laughed and exchanged looks and I know she wants me.
"You want desert peaches?" I ask her and she drinks down her wine and shakes her head at me.
"I want you" she says and I look at her as I flag our waitress.
"Controlli, per favore" I tell her pulling out my wallet and she scurries off ad I pull my card out.
Tapping my card I stand with peaches and take her hand and quickly leave the restaurant. Flagging a taxi we climb in and I tell him the address as I feel peaches hand run up the inside of my thigh.
I do the same back and squeeze a little making her moan a little as I lean over and grab her face looking in her eyes.
"I love you" I tell her and kiss her passionately making her moan again and I fucking love the sound.
I push my tongue into her mouth and swirls it along her and slowly run my hand down her body feeling the taxi come to a stop.
"qui signore" he says and I pull my wallet out and hand hum cash.
Telling him to keep the change I climb out as peaches slides over and out. Taking her hand I lead her up taking out the key and unlock the door quickly.
"I need you daddy" She says seductively running her hand down my shirt as she starts to undo the buttons.
She pushes her hands into my shirt after feeling me and she kisses down my chest and works her way down my body as she quickly unfastened my trousers and frees my straining dick and I breathe happily.
She drops down to her knees pulling my clothes down with her and grabs at me instantly licking the pool of precum from the head making me groan out.
She swirls her tongue around the head as I watch her and slowly starts to take me down her throat.
"Fuck peaches!" I groan out as I drop my head back enjoying her mouth on me.
She continues to lick and suck up and down my dick and I feel like I'm close to cumming, her mouth knows how to please my dick.
She wraps her hand around my dick and squeezes it as she pumps at the same pace as her mouth.
"Make daddy cum" I groan out looking down at my sexy peaches. Damn she's so hot and with that thought my balls draw up.
"Peachessss" I roar out throwing my head back unloading down her throat.