Chapter 19

Waking up I turn into Nathan and look at the bruises on his ribs. Kyle got in some good shots but I'd love to see what he looks like aswell. I bet he's worse. Well I hope so.
"Morning beautiful" he says groggily and I smile at him.
"Morning baby, how you feeling today?" I ask him running my hand down his face.
"I'm always good when your around peaches. Don't worry about me. He won't knock me" he tells me and I kiss him happily. Good I'd hate to think of Kyle making him not want me anymore. Seeing me as to much hassle and the baggage I have.
"I think I've made my mind up? If I want to be happy with you and live out this life we're planning. He needs to go.. The sooner the better aswell" I tell him and he smiles wrapping me up pulling me onto him.
"I'll make the call soon, first I wanna be inside you" he tells me and I bite my lip sliding my naked cleft along the rigides of his hard dick and let out a moan.
"You just lay back" I tell him and grab a condom from the drawer. Ripping it open I pinch the end and roll it over him and watch him as he watches me.
I elevate over him and ease him into my tight, wet pussy slowly as a moan escapes me and I look at him watching me with hooded eyes licking his lips.
I roll my hip filling myself up throwing my head back as I hear him groan with every rotation I make.
"Fuck, so tight baby. Don't stop" he says and I moan as I continue to do as he wants he starts to move his hips and grabbing ahold of mine thrusting upwards slamming me down over and over.
"Yess baby" I cry out beginning to bounce my ass off of him tightening around him repeatedly he groans louder and I feel my orgasm building quick. I lean forward and he kisses me fucking into me deeper and I cum.
"FUCKKK!" I scream and grip at his chest scratching down him.
I lift as my adrenaline kicks in and start to bounce slamming myself as I roll my hips and he grabs tightly onto me and squeezes his eyes shut. I feel him throb inside me and he fucks into me harder and groans out.
"Peachesss!" he roars as he spills into the condom and I continue to roll my hips until he's finished. I drop down breathing heavily onto his chest and he moves my hair from my face.
"That was amazing, perfect start to any day" he says and kisses my head.
"Your the perfect start to my new life" I tell him and lift up to kiss him whilst he smiles
"I'm the last start you'll ever need. It's me and you till the end" he says and I kiss him again.
"That's all I want. You" I tell him and he groans.
"Good because you've got me hooked remember" he says smugly and rolls me over onto my back.
"I'm just slowly reeling you in baby" I tease grinding against him and he groans again.
"Well don't ever stop" he says and pulls out.
"Just like I'll never stop wanting to be inside you" he tells me taking of the condom and grabbing a fresh one. Yes please I think spreading my legs as he slides back into me. Fuck!

After a very pleasurable morning. I'm finally dressed for the day and ready to shop

Grabbing my bag I make my way down the stairs to Nathan who's in the garden on the phone

Grabbing my bag I make my way down the stairs to Nathan who's in the garden on the phone. I look at him and look back in the fridge and pull out the juice not really hungry for much and grab a apple.
I look to Nathan and he holds up a finger to me and I nod smiling and walk into the living room.
I pull out my phone and text Vanessa

Me: Everything went OK. Thanks babes love yous xx

Vanessa: Good I hope he leave you both alone. I'll be down tomorrow anyways with Casey. Love you too xx

Me: Can't wait to see you and for you to meet Nathan xx

Vanessa: Looking forward to seeing you both. Gotta run client here babe xx

Me: Have fun 🎉 xx

Putting my phone away Nathan walks in and I look at his face properly. The girls are gonna see him like this. This is not how I wanted it to happen for fuck sake.
"He's coming down tomorrow to check in and then it will be sorted. We'll be free peaches" he tells me and I smile not knowing what to say. I'm gonna actually meet Liam fucking Johnson. Oh my god.
"OK, so today I was thinking we could do some shopping for the boutique please" I ask him and he raises a brow.
"We can do what ever you want baby. If you want to go shopping thats what we'll do. I've took some time off anyways. I'm all yours" he says and I smile grateful
"Thanks Nathan you really are the best" I tell him and he grins.
"I do try, anything for you peaches" he says.
"Is that my new name? Peaches?" I ask him and his smile drops.
"Do you not like it. I'll stop if you hate it baby" he says wrapping his arms around me.
"I love it. I was just asking that's all" I tell him and kiss him reassuringly.
"OK good because your ass is amazingly peachy" he says and gropes it jiggling it.
"And its all yours" I tell him and he kisses me.
"I'm glad to hear that, shall we go before I take you back up them stairs and do naughty thing to it" he says and I laugh and walk out as he spanks me.
Leaving the house and climbing into the car I pull on my seat belt and Nathan pulls off. I'm so excited to do some shopping.