Chapter 101

Walking into a restaurant I've never been to before, I look around and it's beautiful. I like the setting really makes the vibe. Love.
"Mr Parker. Table for two" bubba says and the hostess smiles and checks then leads the way.
She hands us menus and looks between us.
"A lemonade for me please" I tell her and she nods and looks to bubba.
"I'll take the same please" he says and I look to him tilting my head when she walks aways.
"Baby you can drink, I really don't mind" I tell him honestly and he shakes his head.
"I'm good, we're in this together peaches. It's not gonna kill me to not drink for a year" he says and I smile as he takes my hand and kisses it.
"Well I appreciate not going through this alone.  Thank you baby" I tell him and start looking through the menu. I decide on stuffed chicken with roast potatoes and corn on a cob.
Putting my menu down as our drinks arrive I tell her what I want and then bubba orders steak. Of course I thought as I smile at him happily.
I sip my lemonade as bubba plays with my engagement ring smiling at it and I just watch him.
"I spoke to my mother. She rang during my session" he says rolling his eyes and I nod at him.
"Is she OK with you still?" I ask him hopeful that she hasn't changed back into the wicked witch.
"She wanted to know if she could stay down here the night before the wedding?" He asks and I shrug.
"What will we be doing? Am I going to be with you or am I staying away?" I ask him wanting to be with him.
"Whatever you want peaches. I'd rather be with you but if you wanna be with Vanessa that's OK" he says and I smile giving his hand a gentle squeeze.
"I'd rather be with you. I'll see Vanessa in the morning when I get ready" I tell him and he smiles.
"Then that's sorted" he says  and kisses my hand again.
"Ain't nobody gonna tell me differently either" I say and he chuckles and smiles at me.
"Your need for me is beyond sexy peaches. I love it" he says and I bite my lip clenching my thighs.
"You have no idea bubba. I thought being pregnant would slow us down a little at the very least but if anything, I want you more! I can't help it" I say and he licks his lips and leans closer.
"You can have me whenever and where ever peaches. I'm yours to do with as you wish" he says and I nod slowly wanting him to just take me across the damn table right now. Spreading my legs as he eats at my pussy like an animal. Fuck I want him. Jeez.
"I can see you thinking all sorts of naughty things" he says smirking as he leans back in his seat and I bite my lip nodding slowly.
"Sucking daddy's dick make you needy for it" he asks smirking and I let out a little moan wanting nothing more than to make him cum again.
"You sound so sexy when you moan for me peaches. You'll be doing alot of that before you know it. You need to eat baby" he says and I nod again slowly just watching his plump lips move while I bite my own.
Our meals arrive and I thank the waitress and she smiles and scurries off.
"It smells amazing" I say as my mouth salivates and I pick up my cutlery and cut into my parmesan chicken.
"Soo to answer your question about your mum. She can stay I suppose. I have to try harder, she's your mother and our baby needs atleast one grandma" I say and he nods smiling.
"She can stay on the other side of the house. If she doesn't like it she can stay in a hotel" bubba says and I nod eating away loving everything.
"Feel better now peaches?" He asks me and starts to eat.
"Totally bubba. Thank you, this place is beautiful and the foods amazing" I tell him and he smiles.
"Curtis recommended the place. He is from here after all" he says and I smile needing to thank him. He's not to bad.
"Well he did great, how you getting along with him?" I ask him and he smiles.
"He's good at his job and goes the extra mile and he doesn't eye fuck you so he can keep his job" he says and I chuckle at him.
"Mr possessive" I say biting my lip at him and he hums cutting away at his steak.
"What can I say? You're mine peaches" he says and shrugs and I nod wanting nothing more. Two weeks I tell myself and we'll be married. Oh my god.
"And I love it bubba" I tell him needy and he looks at me lustfully. He wants me. I know it, he knows it.
"I can't get enough of you peaches, I'd live buried inside you if I could" he says and I nod eagerly chuckling and he smirks at me.
"You're just as bad though peaches. I see you" he says and I clench my thighs and keep quiet. I want what I want.
"Don't go quiet on me now baby" he says winking at me and I smile and finish up eating.
"I can't help if I literally crave you bubba" I say and he groans licking his lips.
"As long as that hunger you feel stays, we'll last peaches but mine burns hotter by the day for you" he tells me putting his cutlery down and smiling at me.
"You're making me hot and bothered bubba. I want dessert and you. It's too hard to choose" I tell him and he chuckles.
"How about we take dessert home and have some fun" he says and licks his lips slowly as he looks me over
"Sounds like an idea" I say as he flags out waiter and orders a shit load of different dessert off the menu to take away and she nods and walks away. I finish my drink and stand up.
"I'll be back bubba" I tell him kissing him and heading towards the bathroom sign.
Walking in I head into a cubicle and do my business. Flushing I pull my dress down and walk out. I wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror.
"You're so beautiful by the way hunny" some women says watching me in the mirror with a smile and I smile back at her.
"Thanks hun" I say smiling as I dry my hands and walk out grinning back to bubba.
He's standing by the table with  a bag waiting for me and wraps his arm around my waist.
"You're extra giddy" he says leading me out the restaurant.
"Some random woman said I'm beautiful" I tell him smiling up at him.
"Because you are, far beyond beautiful peaches and your glowing. But you're mine" he says in my ear and  bites down a little making me feel goosebumps along my body as I feel my nipples tighten. I want him.
"And your about to show me that when we get home" I say and cup his dick as we reach the car and I wasn't expecting to find him so hard. Damn.
"I told you I burn for you. I constantly need you peaches" he says just like that and I squeeze him making him groan and kiss me forcefully.
"I love you so much peaches" he says and kisses me affectionately.
"I love you too bubba. So much that it hurts" I tell him and he holds me close. We were made for each other.