Chapter 65 Nathan's POV

After ravishing my peaches and showering I hear my phone ringing in the bedroom and look at it seeing Liam flash on the screen.
"Hello" I say and sit on the bed. I wonder what he wants.
"It's all wrapped up now, but I need to see you both" he tells me and I hum. Why?
"OK well we've moved now. What's up?" I ask him and he sighs. Great..
"I'm in London and I've heard alot about Nataliya so we need to have a chat" he says and I raise my brows confused.
"Ohhhk. What's the problem Liam?" I ask him
"Hopefully there is no problem like I said we need to have a chat. Me and my wife will be coming to see you both" he says and I furrow my brows.
"Whatever people have to say about peaches I won't be happy Liam" I tell him and he chuckles.
"Dont worry Nathan its nothing like that. I'll be down soon one of my guys followed you so I know where you are" he says and I roll my eyes. Course he did.
"OK well we're in so come by" I tell him and he hums.
"Alright make sure your in this time" he says and laughs and I chuckle. My bad.
"Yeah yeah we'll be in, see you soon" I tell him and he hums and hangs up.
What the hell have people been saying about my fucking peaches?
"You OK Bubba? You look stressed" peaches says walking into me.
"That was Liam. He's on his way here, he wants to talk to both of us" I tell her and she furrows her brows. Yeah that's what I thought to..
"Why? Did I do something wrong?" she asks and begins to look scared.
"Dont worry it's nothing like that peaches. Your safe with me" I tell her and stand wrapping my arms around her.
"I didn't do anything Bubba" she says and I hold her against me.
"I know baby, it's gonna be OK" I tell her and she sighs.
"Is this to do with Kyle?" she asks me and I nod my head against hers.
"I assume so but where gonna go out and get something to eat and be back for when there here" I tell her and she smiles up at me.
"OK bubba let me get dress and we'll go" she says and I smile and kiss her tenderly.

After getting dressed and waiting for peaches she's finally ready and like normal looks sexy as hell in blue skinny jeans and a black glittery jumper with black heels.
"Sexy as always" I tell her and she smiles and runs her hand down my t-shirt.
"Are we ready bubba" she asks and I nod smiling at her.
"Yeah let's go see what we can find beautiful" I tell her and lead us down the stairs.
Heading out the door I lock up and open my car door for peaches and she climbs in. Closing it behind her, I walk around and jump in starting up the engine and pulling out.
"What do you want to eat baby?" I ask her glancing at her and she looks out the window at all the different places.
"You choose" she says and I nod pulling over into a parking spot.
"Let's go gets some chips and sit down near the beach. It's a nice day" I tell her and she grins and jumps out the car making me laugh. I guess that's a yes then.
Walking hand in hand down Brighton Pier and we find a chip shop and I order a large bag of chips and two bottles of coke. I'll burn mine off quick time. Not so sure about my peaches though. Not that she needs to.
Adding salt and vinegar and grabbing the open bag I quickly pay and walk out to her.
"Chip baby?" I ask her and she smiles and takes one hooking her arm through mine as we stroll along eating. This is what I wanted. Just me and her and the fresh sea air. I love it already.
"How's your first day peaches?" I ask her and she grins.
"Amazing baby. I love it already. Thank you" she says and I smile down at her.
"It was a brave decision for both of us but we took it and it's paying off" I tell her and she nods eating away.
"I want this to work more than anything. Whatever Liam says won't change a thing peaches. I love you" I tell her and she looks at me furrowed brows.
"I don't know what he's got to say about me. I didn't talk or associate with any of them but Kyle. His mum loved me well she did anyways. I don't get it bubba. I love you so much and I can't lose you, not now" she says and I wrap my arm around her shoulders pulling her closer to me.
"Nothing Liam says will change my feelings towards you, just remember that OK" I tell her and she nods slowly clearly thinking.
"I bet it's some two faced person that doesn't even know me chatting shit" she says and I hum.
"Yeah baby it's gonna be OK either way" I tell her and kiss her temple seeing a bench and leading her towards it. We take a seat and she looks at me.
"I hope so bubba" she says and sighs.
"I'm going nowhere regardless beautiful. I'm in this for the long haul with you no matter what" I say and she looks out at the sea.
"I hope so bubba, I really do" she says and I rest the chips on my lap and pull her into me kissing her.
"I love you and whatever Liam says won't change that" I tell her and she nods.
"I love you too, so much Bubba" she tells me and my heart beats quickly like normal ehen she says it. I fucking love her.
"Let's eat and head back, he'll be here soon. Don't wanna keep him waiting again" I tell her and she nods starting to pick at the chips again. Whatever Liam has to say won't change a single thing. Nataliya is my life. My future everything.