Chapter 84

"Bubba?" I say relaxing by the pool and he hums at me.
"Are you hoping to get married now or a long engagement?" I ask him just wondering really and he lifts his shades down looking at me.
"What do you want peaches?" He asks and I smile. He always thinks of me first. Sitting up I tunprn and grab my cocktail looking his delicious self over and bite my lip.
"Well I've always wanted an autum/fall wedding baby" I say excitedly making him chuckle.
"Them that's what you'll have do you know what you want peaches?" He asks me raising his brow smirking at me and I nod eagerly.
"I've always know what I've wanted" I tell her leaning over to him and kissing his lips.
"Red. Obviously bubba" I tell him and smile making him kiss me again.
"Do you want to plan it or would you like a wedding planner peaches?" He asks and I clap enthusiastically loving this man more than words.
"A wedding planner baby" I tell him and he nods chuckling at me and kisses me.
"So like next month you wanna get married?" He asks and I nod slowly.
"Is it possible to have an amazing day in that short amount of time?" I ask him and he smiles.
"As long as your there I don't actually care peaches. This is all for you baby" he says and I smile and climb onto him straddling him as he sits up holding my ass.
"And I appreciate it all baby. Thank you for everything" I tell him and kiss him affectionately feeling his hands roam my bare back and I rock against him feeling him getting hard between my legs and I push my hand down his shorts and pulling his dick out stroking it slowly as he groans into my mouth enjoying it. I feel his hand rub along my protruding clit and I lift back looking down on him. We're like randy teenagers and I can't get enough.
"I want you" I tell him and he's pulling his shorts down then pushes my underwear to the side before sinking me down onto him.
"Fuck peaches!" He groans out as I fill myself more clenching around him as I go.
I roll my hips as I ride him, clenching around him repeatedly, feeling him thrust his hips up into me hard and deep making me moan out louder as he huts my pleasure spot.
"Yesss! Fuck. Bubba" I moan as I kisses and sucks at my neck as I start to bounce my ass more rocking against him and I feel my myself ready to cum.
"Bubbaa" I moan needing more and he wraps his arm around me and slams me down onto him ans I scream out and climax.
"Babyyyy!" I cry out listening to him groaning sounding hot as hell.
"Squeeze me peaches, fuck I'm gonna cum!" I groan and slams me down a few more time and I feel his dick throbbing inside me feeling amazing sending me over the edge as I cum again with him.
"Peaschessss!" He groans loudly as I ride us through our orgasm and he kisses me running his hands up and down my back loving me and I fucking love it.

We came back into the villa and showered with a little more play and now it's food time because I'm starving.
"I ordered Chinese baby" Bubba says walking into the kitchen with wet hair trickling down his body and I lkck my lips wanting to lick him. God damn Nathan and his delicious self.
"Peaches.." I hear him say and I hum looking up at his face and see him smirking.
"Am I distracting you peaches?" He asks me as my eyes roam his body again.
"Definitely bubba" I tell him and nite my lip clenching my thighs for him and he chuckles walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me.
"Well this isn't helpful, you're touching me. I can't concentrate" I tell him and he smiles wide and kisses me.
"Chinese is ordered. Relax peaches, I'll bring us a bottle" he says and I smile and kiss him softly.
"I love you" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me again.
"I love you too" he tells me and I smile feeling butterflies and happily walk into the longue to wait for my wine.
It's crazy how my life has changed beyond words and I couldn't be happier with my bubba.
He makes me feel safe and secure with him. Like no one can hurt me.
We both finally have what we've been looking for. He's all I want. All I see and I know he feels the same way. The way he looks at me, touches me, loves me. I feel it all and I love that he shows me he loves me aswell as him telling me.
"You OK peaches?" He asks sitting down next to me looking me over and I smile.
"Yeah bubba. Just thinking" I tell him smiling and he hums and hands me the glass of wine.
"All good things I hope" he says and and I nod smiling still.
"Always when I think of us. I've never been this happy bubba" I tell him honestly and he smiles.
"Me neither peaches, it's a little scary right" he says and I smile and nod. It really is.
"Like is this a dream kind of happiness. Am I gonna wake up?" I say and he puts his arms around me and kisses my neck.
"It's real Nataliya and I love you peaches more than anything you are everything and that will never change" he says making me smile more and I'll do anything to show him how much he means to me. How much I love him.
"I have a question.. Jaxon? Is he gonna be your best man?" I ask him knowing they ain't on the best of terms right now.
"I don't know peaches. I'm seeing a whole new side to him. And I don't like it. I didn't realise he was a fucking leach. He's a grown man who needs to act like one. How's he gonna let my mum buy him a house. That's seriously pissed me off, my bestfriend is allowing my mum to cause a divide so what's the point" he says and I sigh thinking did us girls do this.
"You and Jaxon were fine before we came along though bubba" I tell him and he raises his brow at me.
"I thought everything was fine peaches. This has nothing to do with you or Vanessa. Clearly they spend more time with eachother than I thought. So you know what. Fuck them both!" He says and I pull an unsure face.
"Baby that's your mum" I say and he shrugs drinking his wine.
"Some mum, she fucking probably loves him more aswell" he says rolling his eyes and he puts this front on but I see past that.
"Bubba" I just say and he shrugs again.
"No baby, I'm done with them. I'm not wasting any more of my time and energy on people who don't deserve it. Like i said earlier as long as you're there I dont care. Maybe your dad and Vanessa for you but I'll marry you anywhere, today peaches" he says and I smile happily kissing him as the intercom buzzers.
"Foods here" I say pulling back and he chuckles and jumps up and I follow him going into the kitchen as he goes to open the door and I start to set the table.
Running back I grab our glasses and take them to the table and fill them back up as bubba comes walking in with the bags of food.
Setting it down I start taking out boxes of alsorts and letting bubba have at it all. I hope it all works out for him. For us, because he is my family. He'll be my husband and ain't no mother gonna fuck with my husbands emotions. Period.