Chapter 72

"Fuck baby, ride that dick! Show daddy how much you love it" he groans out holding my hips as I throw my head back bouncing hard as I'm moaning. I slam down feeling him repeatedly hit something inside that's so fucking pleasurable.
He rocks my hips and sucks on each nipple sending pleasure to my core
"Fuck yes I'm so close" I tell him needing his help. He thrusts up into me and I scream out loud.
"Daddyyy!" I cry as I climax hard on him I slow my bouncing as I roll my hips grinding my pussy down tightening around him. He groans loud grabbing my ass fucking up into me.
"Peachesss babyy!" he roars out as I feel him explode inside me as I roll my hips till he can't handle anymore.
"Fuck baby, it just gets better" he says and kisses me passionately.
"I know what you mean Bubba" I say trying to catch my breath smiling down on him.
I rest my head on his shoulder feeling him still hard inside me and know that he's not done with me yet.
He rolls his hips into me and I moan lifting my ass a little for him to fuck up into me.

"FUCKKK!" he roars as he comes again and I smile rolling my hips enjoying the feeling of him.
"Now, I'm hungry. Again" I tell him and he looks at me shaking his head chuckling.
"Let's feed you then baby" he says and I nod grinning. Kissing him as I lift up and he slides out of me and pulling my dress down. I pick up my underwear and walk up the stairs. I need a shower.
Walking into the bathroom I strip from my dress and put my hair up into the shower cap and turn the shower on. Jumping in I wash my body a few times and make sure I'm fresh and clean as I rinse off I hear Nathan come into the bathroom and I poke my head out.
"You OK?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Always peaches" he says and I smile at him and take the cap off climbing out. Grabbing a towel I dry my body thoroughly and moisturize everywhere.
"You shower and I'll order a pizza and we'll chill yeah?" I ask him and he smiles
"Sounds good baby" he says and climbs into the shower.
I walk out and into the bedroom to get dressed and pull out leopard print lounge wear and my fluffy black sliders.

Pulling on the long gown Nathan walks in and looks me over

"You look so sexy right now" he says and I chuckle.
"Thanks Bubba. I love it too" I tell him and he grabs shorts and pulls them on still watching me.
"Your making my dick hard again peaches" he chuckles grabbing at it and I smirk.
"Let's go before we end up tangled in the sheets" I tell him and he licks his lip.
"I wouldn't mind" he says and I laugh and pull him out the room.

"Didn't we just eat?" he asks me as I hear the door bell ring.
"Yeah but I'm still hungry Bubba" I tell him rubbing my stomach.
"You sure your OK?" he asks me and I hum.
"I'm probably gonna start so be wary" I tell him rolling my eyes and he laughs.
"Great.." he says sarcastically then laughs as he answers the door.
He pays the man and walks over to me holding the pizza and other bits I ordered.
He hands me the pizza and I open it quick time and grab a slice shoving it to my mouth and moaning.
"I'll never get enough of that sound peaches" Bubba says coming to sit next to me.
"Hum you love everything Bubba" I tease as he grabs a slice.
"You're right about that" he tells me as he devours the slice.
Reaching for the remote I switch to Netflix and play a random film.
"Bubba I'd stay her forever do you know that. It's so peaceful and I have you all to myself" I tell him and he wraps his arm around me and pulls me in as we eat and relax.
"I know the feeling beautiful. Having you all to myself is all I need" he says and I smile and kiss him.
"I love you" I tell him and he smiles.
"I love you baby" he says making me smile.
We begin to watch the film cuddled up in one another and eating.

"Shall we have a drink? I feel like dancing" I ask him and he smirks.
"I'll get us something. Be right back" he says and gets up taking the pizza box with him. I watch him from the sofa as he moves around the kitchen and starts pouring us drinks. Brandy and coke. It's been a while.
He comes back over with them and hands me the glass.
"Two us and our first of many holidays" he says holding his glass up.
"To us baby" I say and drink the strong drink. Fucking hell bubbba.
I put some music on listening to anything really to get us up and moving and down my drink thinking fuck it and get up.
Swaying my body as I dance raising my arms up I crook my finger at Nathan to join me and he downs his drink and gets up. Coming up behind me he puts his hands on my hips and rocks with me. I whine my hips and grind my ass into him feeling him instantly harden and continue to dance.
Spinning in his arms I wrap my arms around his neck and he pulls me flush against him and starts to kiss me.
"Fuck you make me want you all the time" he says and I smile. How can I not..
"I know the feeling baby" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me forcefully grabbing my ass as I feel his dick against my stomach. Fuck he's so hard right now.