Chapter 82

I stand in the mirror looking at myself and smile wide.
I'm wearing another one of my new dresses I bought from home that I planned but I've added my new diamond necklace and bracelet with my new earrings and my hair down wavy with my edges and bronzed makeup. I look completely different. Sparkling everyone.

I take a deep breath steading myself for whatever my bubba's planned and spray a little more of my new perfume and grab my black glitter purse

I take a deep breath steading myself for whatever my bubba's planned and spray a little more of my new perfume and grab my black glitter purse. I add lip gloss, my phone and spray to it and hear the door open.
"Can I come in yet?" He asks as I watch him covering his eyes and I can't help smile at his cuteness.
"I'm ready bubba" I tell him and he walks in still covered and I stand in the middle of the room and breathe out evenly and smile.
"You can look now" I say to him and he removes his hand slowly and I hear him gasp as he looks me over and I can't help smile hard at his reaction.
"Wow! You look.. Perfect peaches. So fucking perfect!" He says and stalks over to me quickly and he holds my hips squeezing as I wrap my arms around his neck looking him over. Delicious as always in a suit.
"Thank you bubba. It needed go be perfect too. But you look so handsome bubba. I love it" I tell him and he grins and kisses me affectionately pulling me closer as he wraps me up while I deepen the kiss tugging on the back of his hair making him groan into my mouth.
Fuck I want him already..
He pulls back far too soon and I'm left breathless looking up at him smiling.
"If I didn't stop you'd be naked right now and I have plans" he says wiping the gloss from his lips.
"I know it got heated quickly, but I'm ready to go bubba" I tell him and he nods and kisses me quickly before looking me over again.
"Sensational peaches" he says taking me in and then pulling himself together and I smile at him leading me out.
Walking out he leaves the door unlocked and I furrow my brows wondering why.. We're we going?
He walks me down the path and I see flickering lights coming from the beach and I instantly get excited.
Walking around I see candle lights everywhere and a table for two.
OH MY GOD! I scream in my head.
"Happy birthday Nataliya" he says holding my hands and I just look up at him and melt. He's so fucking amazing!
"You're beyond amazing bubba. I love it so much" I tell him and kiss him passionately pulling him closer by his jacket and moaning into it as he bites my lip and I pull back smiling up at him.
"Come on" he says excitedly and leads me over to the table. Pulling out my seat I sit down and he pops open the champagne pouring me a glass.
"For my beautiful peaches" he says and hands it to me before he takes his seat and pours himself one.
"This is all just amazing. I've had the best birthday of my life!" I tell him looking around then back to him smiling still.
"The first of many peaches" he says and holds his glass up to me.
"Absolutely bubba" I say happily and clink with him.
"Marco will be here in fifteen minutes with our food, I hope you enjoy it" he says and I nod smiling at him.
"That's fine bubba, I'm sure it will be delicious" I tell him as he takes my hand and just holds it watching me.
"Are you OK?" I ask him and he nods at me.
"Just thinking how lucky I am to have found you peaches, you mean the world to me and I know it's only been a short amount of time that we've been together but I wouldn't change any of it. I feel like my lifes just beginning and that's all because of you baby" he says and kisses my hand smiling and I swear he melts me when he's like this and says these things. My heart can't handle it.
"I feel the exact same bubba, I love you more and more every day and that's crazy! But I couldn't imagine my life without you now" I tell him and he smiles like he's a little nervous about something. But what?
"Foods here" he suddenly says and I turn seeing a guy in a chefs outfit come walking over holding a covered tray.
"Nathan, madam" he says to us and I smile up at him.
He places the tray on the table and moves the new bottle of champagne to the iced bucket and fills us up with the remaining then walks away.
Bubba removes the lid and I'm hit with the smell of spaghetti bolognese and garlic bread balls and instantly smile.
"It smells so good" I say as he puts a plate infront of me and hands me my cutlery.
I sip my champagne before digging in and humming instantly as the flavours hit my taste buds and bubba smiles at me.
"That good peaches?" He asks and I nod going back for more.
"Yeah bubba, amazing" I tell him and he smiles digging in.
"We should do this for your birthday every year but somewhere different each time" he says and I grin at him ecstatic.
"Really bubba. Don't play because that would be amazing!" I tell him grinning and he smiles.
"I can't wait for our firsts of everything as husband and wife. I'm totally on that wave. Nataliya Parker, sounds great right?" I say playfully and he smirks at me as he eats.
"Sounds more than great peaches.. it will all happen one day" he says and I grin happy to know that. Just when?
"Where would you wanna get married peaches?" He asks me and sips his champagne.
"Anywhere, as long as I'm marrying you. I don't mind" I tell him feeling an excitement bubble inside me.
"You look all giddy, champagne working?" He teases and I giggle and cover my mouth as he smirks at me. Absolutely.. Clearly.
"It's you bubba, you're intoxicating and I love it. Never change" I tell him and he smiles finishing his food.
"I feel like a brand new man peaches, you do something to me and I love it! Thank you baby" he says grinning and I blow him a kiss.
"You'll be feeling like this for the rest of your life bubba" I tell him and scoop my last fork full of good into my mouth.
"I'm counting on it, because you'll be loved and treasured forever peaches, I promise" he says taking my hand and kissing it slowly as he lingers and kisses me again.
"I love you so much Nathan and I'll love you and make you happy forever. I promise" I tell him and he smiles kissing my hand again.
"I love you too Nataliya, so much, my hearts pounding hard" he says and I put my hand over mine feeling it beating the same for him.
He's adorable and I love him more than I thought possible in such a short time but it's happening and I wouldn't change a thing. He's my life now and ain't nobody gonna ruin our happiness!