Chapter 89 Nathan's POV

It's been 15hrs and peaches is still asleep..
She woke up had a couple slices of pizza and went back to sleep.
Is something wrong with her?
Does she really need a doctor regardless of what she says?
I don't know..
It's not her. She doesn't sleep this much. Is too much sleep bad? I don't know that either..
I get up from the sofa where I'm sitting with my laptop and sending of emails and rescheduling with Charlotte for tomorrow.
I walk up the stairs and down the landing towards where peaches is sleeping. Pushing the door open I walk in and see her conked out still. Should I wake her? It's nearly 1pm.
"Peaches.. Baby.." I say sitting on the bed and she turns over and continues to sleep.
"Peaches.." I say a little louder and she moans sounding sexy as hell and I shake her again and she slowly starts to wake up.
"Bubba, why did you wake me?" She whines and I chuckle as she lifts up onto her elbows sleepily. She looks alot better thank god.
"It's dinner time baby" I tell her and she groans and drops back down.
"Well that happened bubba. Wow" she says and I hum at her looking her over with a smile.
"How you feeling today peaches?" I ask her and she smiles.
"I don't know, but I need to tell you something" she says and my ears prick and I nod listening to her. Tell me what?
"I'm late.." she just says and I look at my watch and she chuckles. I already know we are.
"Not that kind of late.. you know" she says and my brain wracks differ to things then it clicks. Wait..
"Seriously peaches?" I just say not knowing what to say.
"Yeah maybe that's why I'm feeling like this" she says and I grin wide feeling over the moon. I could be a dad. Oh my god!
"What do you need peaches? Anything" I ask her getting up and she smiles.
"A test would help bubba" she says and I nod. I can do that.
"Anything else while I'm out?" I ask her and she hums.
"I'm hungry baby" she says and I nod still grinning. I'll grab us both a subway sandwich.
"You gonna be OK alone?" I ask her and she nods and shoos me away with a smile.
"I love you bubba" she says as I lean down kissing her head.
"I love you so much peaches" I tell her feeling excitement bubble inside. Please be pregnant.
Leaving the house I jump in my car and pull on my seatbelt quickly as I pull off.
I look around the shops and see a pharmacy and park up outside jumping out.
Walking in I look around for pregnancy tests and find a bunch of different options. Erm...
Thinking fuck it I grab one of each brand and head to the check out.
The women smiles at me and scans through everything as I pull out my wallet and pay for my items.
"Thanks" I say taking the bag and head out. I jump back into my car and head towards subway.

After getting the sandwiches, I headed back home in a rush and found Nataliya sat in the livingroom fresh from a shower in lounge wear.
"Hey baby. Did you get it?" She asks and I hold up the bag for her as I walk over to the sofa and take a seat.
"You wanna eat first or do you wanna just do it now?" I asks her as I hand over the bag and she looks in to it and smirks at me.
"How many do you think I need?" She asks chuckling and I shrug.
"It's my first time Peaches, I have no idea what you need" I tell her honestly and she kisses me holding my face.
"I just need you bubba. Now lemme go pee on this, it's the best one" she says and I nod taking a mental note of the clearblue test for future reference. This isn't the first and last. I hope..
She grabs my hand and takes me with her and I happily follow her wanting to do this with her. Together.
I walk up the stairs, down the landing and into the bedroom. She walks into the bathroom and let's go off my hand while I just busy myself reading the test box so she can pee without me distracting her. After a minute or two I hear her peeing and read that it takes three minutes. I look at my watch and click the alarm for three minutes from now.
Turning to face her she's washing her hands and looking nervous.
I walk up behind her and wrap my arms around her and kiss her neck as I watch her in the big mirror.
"You want this don't you peaches?" I ask her and she looks at me like she's ready to cry. Shit!
Spinning her as she dries her hands I hug her to me and she begins to cry.
"It's gonna be OK baby. I'm here always" I tell her and she nods against me and sniffles.
"I had a plan, we was ment to be married first" she says and I kiss her.
"Baby it's OK, we're gonna be married next month. Nothings gonna stop us. Pregnant or not" I tell her and she holds me tightly.
"I want this with you more than anything bubba" she says and looks up at me.
"Nothing would make me happier peaches. You're marrying me, now we could be pregnant. I'm so fucking ecstatic. I love you so much" I tell her and she wipes under her eyes and the timer on my watch goes off. It's time. Am I gonna be a dad?
I pick it up as Nataliya wraps back around me holding me not qanting to look and I take a deep breath and look at the test.
PREGNANT
OH MY FUCKING GOD!! IM GONNA BE A DAD!!
"Peaches.." I say holding the test in my shaking hand.
"Say it bubba" she says not looking as her face is against my chest.
"We're having a baby peaches!" I exclaim excitedly dropping the test on the counter and picking her up spinning us around making her giggle.
"We're pregnant? We're actually having a baby bubba?" She says and I nod happily and kiss her passionately as we stand in the bathroom. I'm actually gonna be a dad. Fucking wow!
"Wait.. I slept through the wedding planner coming. Shit!" She says and I shake my head.
"I rescheduled peaches. She has time tomorrow 12pm" I tell her and she smiles.
"What would I do without you bubba. I love you sooo much. We're actually having a baby" she says and kisses me affectionately.
"I love you soo much peaches. Thank you baby" I tell her grateful and she smiles and hugs me. So we're having a baby.