Chapter 60

Standing in the mirror dressed I look at myself.

"You look so god damn hot baby, are you ready to leave

"You look so god damn hot baby, are you ready to leave. We need to go sign for the house asap" Bubba tells me and I grab my bag and follow him out the room.

"You ready to become the owner of a mansion peaches" he asks me as he pulls up at the estate agents office.
"It's alot Bubba. Can I wait here?" I ask him and he grabs my hand.
"What's wrong baby talk to me" he says and I take a deep breath.
"It's just so much that I wasn't expecting. I'm just overwhelmed that's all Bubba I'm OK" I tell him and he kisses my hand.
"I'll go talk to him and then come get you when you need to sign" he says and I nod smiling at him.
"

Thanks Bubba I love you" I tell him and he kisses me.
"I love you too peaches, I'll be as quick as I can OK" he says and I nod smiling.
He gets out the car and I take a deep breath. Why am I feeling weird. Nervous. Nauseated. Am so God damn fatigued.
I need to take a break and that's what I plan on doing when we've moved. I need to find a manager for my boutique aswell. Fuck! This is gonna be hard. I pull my phone out and see a text from Vanessa.

Vanessa: Hi babe I haven't spoken to you since you left. Are you OK? Xx

Me: I'm OK I think. We've found a house. Well mansion.. Anyways we're signing for it now. How are you? Xx

Vanessa: Omg! I'm so happy for you where isit? Will I still see you babe? Xx

Me: Brighton babe and of course you will your my best friend and I love you Xx

Vanessa: That's like so far away from where we're moving. I'll miss you again babe Xx

Me: When are you moving out then? Are you happy babe? Xx

Vanessa: Tomorrow we'll be going babe so Nathan can have his house back. I'm happy babe. Jax is amazing. Thank you for setting us up Xx

Me: That was quick.. I'm happy for you babe and your welcome you know I always think of you when there's a hot guy 😂 Xx

Vanessa: Nathan's mum paid over the odds for it apparently so we can move quicker and your the best Xx

Not even replying now I roll my eyes at his fucking stupid mother and look to see Nathan walking out the office holding something. I take off my seat belt and climb out and he hands me the documents.
"Sign peaches, it's your house just as much as mine" he tells me and I grin so fucking happy. Nathan turns and I lean against his back signing my signature and dating it and smile. We officially own the best house and I couldn't be happier.
"There, all done" I tell him and he hands me a set of keys.
"For my peaches" he says and kisses me affectionately and I wrap my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. I don't care where we are. I love my man.

Sitting back in the car looking at the set of keys I hold them to my chest and Bubba chuckles at me.
"What? Can a girl not be happy with everything" I say and he laughs rubbing my thigh as he drives.
"You can be however you want as long as your happy with it baby" he says and I smile so fucking overjoyed with my life.
"When did you want to move? I'm looking to find a manager asap" I ask him and he shrugs.
"Whenever your ready beautiful I'll sort a removal for our things from both houses unless you want to go shopping for everything brand new and have a fresh start" he says glancing at me and I shrug.
"It's upto you Bubba. What if I rented my house out instead of selling it?" I ask him and he nods.
"You can do that peaches. I can help because I have plenty properties I rent out" he says and I nod smiling.
"That'd be great baby, thank you" I tell him and he rubs along my thigh.
"Shall we go shopping and start looking then baby?" he asks me and I sit up straighter.
"Oh my god can we?" I say excited and he chuckles.
"Yeah baby let's do it" he says and turns into a car park near the shopping centre as I button up one more on my jumpsuit.

"Do you know what you want peaches?" Bubba asks me as we walk along hand in hand down the high street.
"The house comes furnished and I love it the way it is. So I'm not really sure" I tell him and he nods.
"Well how about we just go out for some early lunch instead if your hungry" he says and I smile
"Sounds good Bubba" I tell him and he leads me into a restaurant.
We're seated and handed menus by a younger girl and she looks Nathan over. Yeah babes he's mine you keep watching what you'll never have.
"I'll have a water please" I tell her
"I'll take the same too" Nathan tells her and she smiles at him and walks off.
"Looks like you got an admirer" I tell him rolling my eyes and he shrugs.
"Wouldn't know I only have eyes for you peaches" he says and I smile.
"Aww Bubba" I say and he chuckles shaking his head.
"I will only ever have eyes for you peaches" he tells me and I smile grateful for him telling me that.
"Anyways.. How you feeling about the move. Have you spoken to Jaxon?" I ask him and he sighs.
"Not since that night we left. Have you spoken to Vanessa?" he asks and I nod.
"I was texting with her in the car. There moving tomorrow Bubba" I tell him and he raises his brows surprised.
I don't think he realized how his mother's behavior is affecting him. Maybe I need to speak with Jaxon.