Chapter 57 Nathan's POV

Walking into my house with my peaches I hear Jaxon and Vanessa in the kitchen and hope they haven't ruined it. I've seen Jaxon cook.
"Hey babes" Vanessa says soon as we walk in to them.
"Oh my god you look hot babe" she adds taking a good look at my peaches and I smile knowing she's right. My baby always looks damn sexy.
"Thanks babe, what you making?" Nataliya asks her and she pulls her into the garden.
"You all good bro" Jaxon asks me turning from the cooker.
"I will be when you've cleaned my house" I tell him looking around at all the mess. Shit.
"Stop complaining. I'll sort it. I've found a house anyways so I'll be out your house soon" he says and I sigh with relief. Thank god. I love him but he's a messy bastard.
"Where isit?" I ask him and he seems hesitant. Why?
"Near your mum.. She choose it" he says and I roll my eyes. I bet she's paying for it aswell. There's no way he can afford them houses. As if she actually did this to try spite me. Her own god damn son!
"You know what. I don't actually care Jaxon" I tell him holding up my hands and walking to the fridge.
I grab a beer and screw the cap off annoyed with my fucking mother if that's what you can call her. I can't blame Jaxon though and that pisses me off more. Fuck!
Swigging from my beer the girls walk in and peaches looks straight at me.
"Bubba?" she says and I smile at her. She's all I need. My future.
"I'm OK peaches, just need a minute" I tell her and walk outside into the garden for some much needed fresh air. Why am I so fucking pissed? As if I didn't see this coming now he's back and with someone. So I didn't even get my best friend back..
"Bubba.. I'm sorry" I hear peaches say from behind me and she wraps her arms around me.
"Vanessa told me about the house. I can't believe your mums buying it them" she confirms it and I clench my jaw.
"You didn't know that part did you baby" she says and sighs. I pull her around to me to see her and she looks up at me sadly.
"No I didn't but I had my suspicions either way" I tell her as she hugs me resting her head on my chest. I can't wait to get out of here already.
"I'm sorry baby, have you been looking for us? Are we still moving away?" she asks me and I nod.
"Absolutely nothings keeping me from our plans" I tell her needing to track down some of the ones I'm waiting on.
"Good, I can't wait to restart somewhere with you and build our life" she tells me and I instantly smile. Me too baby..
"Soon peaches, I'm working on it. I promise" I tell her and she smiles up at me and kisses my lips.
"I love you Bubba" she says and I kiss her again.
"I love you peaches, your all I need" I tell her and she grins hugging me tightly.
After awhile we pull apart and I hear Vanessa and Jaxon laughing and I roll my eyes.
"Dinners ready" Vanessa calls out and peaches pulls away and looks up and smiles at me.
"Let's go in baby" she says and I nod smiling at her. What would I do without her? Hopefully I never have to find out..

"So how's the boutique doing babe?" Vanessa asks peaches as we sit around the dinner table.
"Great, I'm hiring more people it's that busy" she tells her grinning.
"I'm so happy for you babe, I love it out here" she says and I wonder how she'll feel about me taking peaches away after her moving here.
"How you getting on with being Nathan's assistant?" peaches asks her and Vanessa smiles at me.
"He's not that bad. I thought I'd be harder but I'm enjoying it" she says and I nod happy that she's getting on but I won't need her as mine for much longer. I hope.
"When are you two officially moving in together? When we've gone?" Jaxon asks us and I shrug.
"I need to find the perfect house for us first" I tell him not wanting to have this conversation.
"There's a few new ones near ours if you want to look at them?" he asks me and I shake my head and look at peaches.
"We're moving out the country we think" she says with a smile and they both stare at us.
"Are you fucking serious?" Jaxon exclaims unimpressed.
"Absolutely, nothings keeping me here anymore you knew this was my goal Jaxon" I tell him still eating not caring for his outburst.
"After all you complained about me being away so much you just up and leave now I'm back" he stresses and I nod.
"You don't need me now bro, you have your own life with Vanessa" I tell him and he sighs.
"Yeah but your my brother. I can't not have you in my life" he says and I sigh.
"Look this is about what's best for me and peaches. She doesn't like it here" I tell him and Vanessa looks at her sad.
"Is this right babe. Why didn't you say something" she asks peaches and she shakes her head.
"I was until his mum ruined it for me. She nearly ruined us too" she says and I put my head down. That was a close call. Too fucking close.
"I won't have anyone or anything ruin what we have. I want to go and so does peaches" I tell them and peaches grabs my hand.
"It's what we both want. Be happy for us like we are you" she says and I smile at her.
"I can't believe I moved back here for nothing" Jaxon says to me and I sigh.
"You have Vanessa now Jaxon" I tell him and he sighs putting down his cutlery.
"I dont fucking care. I need you Nathan" he says and I sigh again. This is gonna be harder than I thought.
"Look, you have Vanessa and my mum and your family are all here. I have no one but peaches" I tell him and he looks at me hurt.
"You have fucking me" he stands and looks at me pissed.
Tonight's gonna be a long night..
"Yeah but we need to both be happy Jaxon. I want to move and that's it" I tell him and he walks of throwing his napkin to the table.
Fuck sake..