Chapter 63

"How was packing do you need my help before I go next door peaches?" he asks humming at the mouthful he just shoveled in again
"I've finished, I'm leaving everything but my clothes and them type of things. What you doing with your house?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"If your renting yours, I'll rent mine out. I'll take all the gym equipment to the new house. I've told all my clients I'm leaving aswell and I need to build a clientèle soon as we move there peaches" he says and I nod understanding. It's gonna be busy then.
My birthdays soon aswell. Well precisely two weeks. I wonder what I'll get this year.
"Would you believe we've been together nearly two months already Bubba" I tell him happy.
"I know peaches your birthday marks three months" he says picking up his glass smiling. So he did remember.
"Of course I did baby, I wouldn't forget. August 17th" he says and I nod grinning.
"Was there anything you wanted that I need to know peaches, don't lie either because I'll ask Vanessa" he says and I laugh. Of course he will.
"Baby I don't know really, you choose" I tell him and he smiles
"I was hoping you'd say that beautiful" he says and pulls out his phone. He taps a few times and grins at me then looks back to it. He's up to something. I know it.
"Are you coming with or is Vanessa coming to you?" he asks me finishing up on his phone.
"I'll text her and find out" I tell him picking my phone off the side next to me and start typing.

Me: Are you coming to me or am I coming to you? Xx

Vanessa: I'll come to you, will chat and you can tell me about this house your moving too Xx

Me: Alright, see you soon Xx

Putting my phone down I smile at Bubba.
"She's coming here" I tell him and he nods finishing his drink.
"Well I better go see what he wants to talk about. Wish me luck" he says and I smile
"You don't need it baby. He's your best friend, just be honest with him about how you feel" I tell him and he kisses me.
"I'll be back soon to do more some more of that" he says and kisses me again. Walking away I blow him a kiss and he catches it and put it to his heart.
"I love you bubba" I say smiling at him.
"I love you too peaches. Back soon" he says and walks from my eye sight.

As I'm washing the dishes I hear the door open then close. Turning I see Vanessa walking in with two bottles of wine.
"Hey girl, grab some glasses" she says and walks through the patio doors to the garden.
Drying my hands, I grab two glasses and follow her out.
"I can't believe you'll be in your own house with your man this time tomorrow" I say to her as I take a seat smiling.
"I know babe it's strange to say the least. I'll miss you when I go" she says and pulls a pouty face at me as I pour us a drink.
"I'm going soon aswell. I need to find a manager for Natty's asap babe can you help?" I ask her and she nods pulling out her phone. I hand her a glass and she drinks from it without taking her eyes off the screen.
"Here look, this site advertises jobs people are looking for. Wait.. Looking for shop manager work. I have experience of 7 years and lives nearby. I'll email her for you" she says and I nod because she's always been the more social one out of us all.
"There, I told her your wanting them as soon as possible and to send there cv across. I'll check it out and work something out with them" she says and I laugh.
"You know your Nathan's assistant not mine" I say to her and she laughs waving it off.
"Yeah but your my best friend, I'm happy to help" she says and I smile at her. She's the best.
"Plus I'm only Nathan's assistant for the rest of the day. Then I'm someone called Kade's starting tomorrow" she says and I smile.
"Hes nice babe. I've met him" I tell her and she perks up.
"What's he like?" she asks me pouring more wine into our glasses.
"He's got loads of tattoos, muscles. Funny and I met him for like five minutes, I don't know much else babe" I tell her and she nods.
"That will do at least I know something. Are you opening another shop in Brighton?" she asks me and I shrug.
"Nathan says I should be, he'll do it all for me but I'm not sure. I'm still thinking about it" I tell her and she smiles.
"Your gonna flourish in Brighton. I can just see it now you and Nathan pushing a pushchair smiling" she says and I laugh waving her off.
"Not yet babe" I tell her and she smirks.
"You say that now but you will once it's you two up there" she says and I wonder if she's right. Will I get bored? Nathan doing his gym and me just at home? But it doesn't scare me it make me happy and I smile at the thought.
"Aww see you'll love it, a tiny baby Nathan" she says and I laugh as I look up seeing Nathan and Jaxon standing at the door watching us.
Errm.. That just happened.
"What's this peaches?" Nathan says and I swallow.
"We was just talking about the move" I tell him and he chuckles.
"I heard baby Nathan" he says and I nod slowly blushing as his intense gaze washes over me.
"Then you shouldn't of been listening, it was girl talk" Vanessa says to Nathan and he chuckles shaking his head.
"I like where this conversation was going. Keep talking" he says and picks me up sitting down and puts me on his lap. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him.
"Is it weird that I missed you" he says into my ear and I smile
"Not at all Bubba" I tell him and kiss him again holding his face.
"So peaches you ready for the move to Brighton" Jax says and I roll my eyes at him.
"I swear to god if you call her that one more time I'm gonna drop you so hard" Nathan warns him pointing his finger.
It's gonna be a long night.