Chapter 120

"Hi dad I'm just calling to let you know the scan went well" I tell him as I climb into my car and bubba closes the door.
"That's great news hunny! What you doing today?" He asks me and I think of the venue.
"Going to see the venue to make sure everything's perfect for tomorrow" I tell him and he hums.
"OK sweetheart, have fun" he says sounding bummed as bubba pulls off.
"Dad don't sound like that. You can't get along with Nathan, so you don't get to do these things. I won't leave bubba out of his wedding for no one!" I tell him seriously and he sighs.
"I know Natty, I just don't enjoy this divide that's been created. It's Kyle all over again" he says and I laugh.
"Dad you just don't like that I'm not allowing you to interfere in this relationship. You won't get between me and Nathan!" I warn him and hang up. I can't be dealing with this. Can I not have one good day without someone pissing me off!
"You still want to see the venue peaches? We can go later or I can just look?" He says and I rub his thigh and just smile at him.
"I can't wait to marry you bubba. Tomorrow can not come quickly enough. I wanna see the venue with you baby" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"I know what you mean I'm no longer nervous just determined to marry my beautiful peaches" he says and I clap giddy all excited when he suddenly pulls up.
"I'll be five minutes peaches. Wait here" he says and I smile at him and nod.
"OK.. Where are you going?" I ask him and be just smiles and kisses me before climbing out. I watch him walk around the car and into a store that seems to be a jeweler.
My phone starts ringing and I pull it from my bag and see it's Vanessa. Sighing I just answer it.
"I've packed and I'm waiting to leave. I hope you're happy that you're leaving me with nothing Nataliya. I thought we were friends!" She yells at me and I laugh.
"Friends tell eachother that their man is cheating with their other friend. Your a joke Vanessa. You and Casey deserve eachother!" I tell her and she begins to cry and I roll my eyes.
"She's gone and hates me for sticking up for you!" She yells and I just shrug.
"Not my problem. Where was that friend loyalty when you knew about her and Kyle. You deserve everything you get because karma is a bitch Vanessa" I tell her and laugh hanging up as bubba climbs back in the car.
"Someone's cheerful" he says and I nod smiling at him.
"Karma is a bitch. Casey left Vanessa HA!" I say and bubba shrugs.
"We should go collect the keys now and then venue and dinner" he says and I nod.
"OK let's go before I burst with questions" I say making him chuckle as he pulls off.

Arriving at Vanessa.. No our house bubba helps me out and I hold his hand as I walk up to the front door and walk straight in to hear Vanessa crying.
"Great" I say getting her attention and she looks at me.
"Do you hate me that much?" She cries and I sigh and drop my head against bubba.
"I'm not doing this with you anymore. Everything we've done for you and you're a snake. You showed me your true self yesterday and I can't forgive you and I definitely won't be forgiving Casey. My dad's on thin ice and Shelia hates me. Again. So I don't need your tears Vanessa because to be honest I don't care. I have my own problems" I tell her and she nods, smiles and grabs her suitcase.
"Goodbye Nataliya. Have a good life you deserve it" she says and kisses my cheek handing me the keys and walking past me then out the door. I turn into m
bubba as he holds me and my tears fall. I've lost my oldest and closest friend and it was all her doing. She lied and kept the biggest secret. I can't deal with it. I can't deal with her so I'm done. I'll make new friends. I tell myself anyways. I have too.
"It'll be OK peaches I promise. It'll all work out. You still have me" bubba says hugging me to him and I just cry. She let me down majorly. How do I trust anyone but bubba.
"Take me out this house please bubba" I tell him and he leads me out in an instant and locks up the door.

I sit in the car outside the venue we chosen to marry in and look in the little mirror wiping under my eyes as I put on a happy smile and look to bubba.
"My perfect peaches" he says and kisses me.
"You're perfect bubba" I tell him and he smiles.
"We're perfect for eachother. No matter what" he says and I nod and kiss him again.
"Let's go do this" I say and he smiles at me and jumps out jogging around and helping me out.
Looking around it's manic with people coming and going and I don't think I'm gonna get to see anything more that wildness.
"Maybe a surprise would be better" bubba says and I nod and climb back into the car.
"Now what shall we do?" I ask him and he pulls off smiling. He obviously has an idea.
He drives around a few corners and into a car park and I see a huge shopping centre and smile at bubba.
"Baby shopping, how about we get started" he says and I clap excitedly and nod eagerly making him chuckle.
"OK, let's go" he says and climbs out and I'm right there with him stepping out before he gets to me.
Linking our fingers we stroll down the road and into the shopping centre. It's gonna be a good day but tomorrow's gonna be even better. I can't wait!