Chapter 49 Nathan's POV

After our food arrived we spoke a little more about my mum coming to visit tomorrow and what she likes.
"So peaches I've just received a text from Jaxon. Look"

Jaxon: Everything's going great. She's perfect and seems to be exactly what I'm looking for bro. Tell peaches thank you

"I'm grateful that I could help. She is my bestie" she tells me and I smile. She's not wrong.
"Let me text back peaches" I tell her and start typing.

Me: Less of the fucking peaches! But.. I'm happy for you bro, just go with it. Trust your gut. Be happy and have fun. Now get back to your date!

I tell Nataliya what I say and she nods smiling
"Wait I have a text to. Ha! Basically says the same thing.. With a little extra" she says and winks at me.
"After there date and they've come back, I'm gonna bring up the job if that's OK?" I ask her and she nod grinning.
"Definitely I want her to live near us atleast" she says and I smile.
"So you want to stay here peaches. I know you do" I say and she smiles.
"I really do baby if that's OK" she says and I grab her hand.
"You can have whatever you want beautiful" I tell her honestly because it's true.
"We'll start looking soon because I think I need to hire another person for Natty's. So much is happening baby its giving me a little anxiety" she tells me and takes a deep breath.
"Baby it's OK to be feeling like that. I'm here to help you with whatever you need. OK" I tell her and she nods slowly looking at me
"Thank you Nathan. I don't know what I'd do without you" she says and I kiss her hand happy to be feeling appreciated.
"Your more than welcome peaches" I tell her feeling my heart beat. I really hope this is it because I feel amazing when I'm with her.

We finish our food with light conversation and order another round of drinks.
"Did you want to do something after. You look so good I want to show you off" I tell her and she flips her hair over her shoulder and smiles. So fucking sexy.
"We can do whatever you want baby" she says and I nod ready to pay the bill.
"Did you want dessert?" I ask her and she shakes her head no.
"Then let's go peaches" I tell her and she stands.
"I'm ready daddy" she leans on the table and whispers to me and I groan wanting to be inside of her right now.
"We're going home peaches" I tell her and she nods biting her lip. She's perfect.
"I'm so wet right now, and all I'm wearing is this dress" she says and I jump up and throw money on the table leading her out the restaurant.
"Your so bad I love it" I tell her and she licks her lips.
Arriving at the car I usher her in and walk quickly around to my side and pull off as soon as I start the engine.
"I want you now" she says as we pull up on the street. She starts to climb onto me lifting up her dress I quickly lean my seat back and undo my jeans at the same time.
She pulls everything down and my dick springs out and she grabs it and straddles me sinking down onto me filling herself moaning.
"Fuck peaches" I groan as she rocks her hips and holds onto the steering wheel grinding on me.
"Baby" she moans as she bounces her ass on me slamming down hard. Fuck she's so tight and takes my dick perfectly. Like she was made for me.
I buck my hips up into her and she cries out and drops forward onto me and I kiss her holding her ass as I fuck up into her.
"Yess!" she moans tightening around me and I know she's close, She. Just. Needs. SLAM!
"Nathan!" she screams out and I feel a gush of wetness cover my dick and its fucking amazing. I fuck her though her orgasm making me moan uncontrollably kissing her as I race for my own climax. She rolls her hips and tightens around me over and over bringing me to the brink of my orgasm. My balls draw up and I grip her ass relentlessly fucking up into her slamming her down onto me and I cum. Feeling euphoric.
"Peachesss!" I roar out into the streamed up car and she grinds down onto me.
Coming to a slowed pace she stops and lifts  herself off of me and drops into the seat and sighs.
"You know that's the third time we haven't used something Nathan.." she says grabbing her bag and looking for something.
"I know peaches, I'm sorry" I tell her dropping my head back. Fuck! Yet she doesn't sound mad? I tuck myself back in and look at her.
"What are we doing about it? I'm ready to be a dad peaches if that's the outcome. Are you ready?" I ask her and she looks at me.
"I just want to be with you" she says and smiles.
"Let's go inside baby" I tell her opening my door and climbing out. Walking around she climbs out and kisses me.
"I need a shower" she tells me and I lead her inside.

After showering and dressing giving peaches some of my clothes we relax with a beer watching a film cuddled up.
"All I've wanted is happening way to quickly. Can we slow it down baby" she suddenly says and I look down at her.
"We can go at your pace beautiful. You can have all what you need peaches. No pressure" I tell her and she smiles up at me and kisses me looking back to the film.
"Im not saying I don't want all these things with you because I do more than anything but we need to slow down" she says and I nod understanding. She's right this relationship is fast paced but I can't help how she makes me feel my thoughts tell me she's petfect and I need to make her mine. I can't let her slip through my fingers.