Chapter 58

Well that didn't go well.
"Are you seriously unhappy here babe, I moved here for you" Vanessa says and I sigh putting my head in my hands.
"I know babe but with his mum hating me and people looking down on me, I can't stay here. Nathan told me his plan to move out the country and it scared me at first but I'm on board now. It's what I want. I love you but I need to be happy" I tell her and she looks at me sadly.
"I understand what you're saying but you don't have to move out the country do you?" she says and I look to Nathan who just shrugs.
"Move to a beautiful house by the sea if that's what you're wanting. We have plenty" she says and I look to Nathan again. She has a point to a degree. Right?
"We'll talk about it. Go see to your man" I tell her and she sighs getting up and walking away.
"Bubba?" I say and he looks to me.
"What do you want peaches?" he asks me and I sigh.
"I don't know. All I know is I want to be with you and happy" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"We can do what Vanessa said instead if that's better for you and I think your dad will appreciate that to" he says and I nod slowly. Would that be best.
"Is that something you want though baby?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"As long as I'm far away from my mother and with you I don't care baby" he says and kisses me.
"Then we can do that if you want to change your search" I tell him and he nods picking up his beer.
"I'm sorry baby, I don't want to ruin your plans" I tell him and he shakes his head grabbing my hand.
"I love you and as long as your with me and you're happy, I don't care where we are beautiful" he says and I smile and kiss him.
"Aww baby I love you so much" I tell him and he grins at me happy again.
"So you want somewhere near the sea and a lovely big house maybe a swimming pool too" he says wriggling his eyebrows making me laugh.
"Sounds good Bubba" I tell him and he smiles.

Fininally finishing up with dinner Jaxon and Vanessa come back in and sit down facing us and looking between us.
"We've been talking" Nathan starts and Jaxon sighs.
"OK, go on" Jaxon says looking at him.
"We're staying here but still moving to a different city Jaxon and that's the best we can give you" Bubba tells him and he nods.
"OK well that's better than out the country bro. Fucking hell" Jaxon says and Vanessa smiles at me.
"Thank you babe" she tells me and I smile at her grabbing my beer.
"We're compromising alot here" I tell them and they nod at me.
"Well thank you. I can't not have you around, it's hard enough working away" Jaxon says and Nathan swigs from him beer.
"I didn't tell you did I. Casey's coming next weekend to see me" Vanessa says and I raise a brow.
"Just you?" I ask her and she looks away.
"She's still being difficult" she says and I look at her confused.
"And she's OK with you and Jaxon?" I ask her and she nods slowly smiling feeling awkward.
"She loves me peaches" Jaxon says and I roll my eyes at him.
"Quit with the fucking peaches!" Nathan warns him again.
"Alright, alright. My bad. But she really does" Jaxon says and I sigh slumping in my seat.
"What so she can accept you two but not me and Bubba. Fuck that shit" I tell them pulling out my phone.

Me: What the fucks your problem with Nathan.. Apparently you love Jaxon.. What's the fucking difference?

Casey: I don't know Nathan that's my problem.. I've spoke to Jaxon alot and he's cool.

Me: Are you fucking serious?? You know what Casey fuck you!

Casey: Hmm OK..

Putting my phone back in my purse I stand up.
"Thanks for dinner but I'm going home" I tell them both and walk off.
"Peaches? What's wrong baby?" Bubba asks me grabbing my hand as I just about make the front door.
"There right she's OK with them but not us so I've lost my friend" I tell him sadly and he hugs me to him kissing my head.
"I'm sorry baby, what can I do?" he asks me and I look up to him.
"Fuck me, that's what I need" I tell him quietly and he smirks at me and opens the door leading me back to my house.
Opening my door I pull him inside and close it, he spins me into his arms and kisses me hot and passionately as I slide my tongue into his mouth as he sucks onit making me moan as our lips crash on each other walking up the stairs lips still connected.
"Fuck I need to be buried inside you peaches" he tells me as we reach my room. I drop my trousers and undo the back of my top and stand there in my underwear while Nathan stares at me licking his lips.
"Fuck me daddy" I tell him undoing my bra and dropping it to the floor as he rushes to strip out his clothes tossing them everywhere eagerly. I slide my thong down my thighs and step out of them and he pounces kissing my neck grabbing at my breasts pulling on my nipples making me push them further into his hands as I moan out.
"So fucking sexy peaches" he tells me and spins me around bending me over the bed.
He spreads my ass cheeks running his dick along my sopping wet slit and pushes into me.
"Fuck Bubba" I moan out as he fills me up.
"This what you need peaches? Daddy fucking you right" he groans as he rolls his hips into me and I moan loudly as he pushes in further.
"Yesss!" I cry out as I push back meeting his thrusts and bouncing my ass gliding my pussy along his rigid dick.
"Take me baby" he says fucking into me hard, grinding deep making me scream out as he hits my painful/pleasurable place and he groans out loud and spanks my ass.
"Fuck Bubba" I cry out and he grabs both hips and drives into me relentlessly making me a moaning mess bent over the bed bouncing back onto him.
I feel my orgasm building and I throw my ass back hard and come undone.
"Daddyyy!" I scream as I cum and hear him groan as my eyes are squeezed shut loving the feel of him inside me.
He speeds up and slams into me and before I know it I'm cumming again.. And again..
"FUCKKK Peachesss!" he roars out as I feel his dick throb inside me and the fist shot of cum hits me. I roll my hips and slide along his dick making him groan repeatedly.
So fucking perfect. That was what I needed!