Chapter 48

Standing in my bedroom looking at myself in the mirror now I'm fully put together I check my watch and see it's only 3pm.
Where is he taking me?

I spray perfume all over myself and add some more gloss to my lips

"Are you ready to go meet your daddy" I tease her and she blushes.
"Aww babes. Your gonna love him trust me he's hilarious and straight up. You love that kind of thing" I tell her and she starts to look herself over again.
"You look so hot and I feel underdressed let me wear some heels" she says and grabs some putting them on when I nod.
"You look hot and he's gonna love it, love you. Now let's go get you your man" I tell her excitedly.
She's wearing black ripped jeans with a white low cut long sleeved t-shirt tucked in and black stappy heels now. She looks fire.
"OK let's go babe" she says grabbing her bag and leading the way.
Following her down the stairs I open the door and lock up behind us and walk around to Nathans walking straight in.
"Honey I'm home" I call laughing and Vanessa looks at me chuckling.
"Garden peaches" he calls out and Vanessa grabs my hand and takes a deep breath.
"You ready to meet your man babe?" I ask her and she nods eagerly.
"Totally, take me to him" she says and I laugh leading us through and out to the back garden.
We step out into the garden and both of there Jaws drop.
"Fuck peaches" Nathan says standing up and rushing to me wrapping me up making me laugh.
"You look beyond sexy right now" he says and kisses me.
"Thanks baby you look hot too" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"I do try peaches" he says chuckling and I look to Jaxon still speechless and cough.
"Jaxon, Vanessa. Babes your date" I say when Nathan unwraps me.
"You're like wow.. Beyond stunning" he says to Vanessa standing up and walking around to her. I watch her go shy and smile at them as he kisses her cheek.
"So good to finally meet you beautiful Vanessa" he says and she blushes.
"Your hotter in person Jax" she says and I laugh. There's the Vanessa we know and love.
"Right back at you sweetcheeks" he says wrapping her up making her laugh.
"Shall we go. I have plenty planned" Jax says to her and she nods eagerly.
"Yeah I'm so excited. Let's go" she says and he looks to us.
"Well be back around 7pm.. If you want to change your clothes for the restaurant beautiful?" Jaxon says and she nods again smiling.
"Yeah this isn't restaurant clothes babe" she says to him and looks to me.
"Take my key and help yourself to what you need babe" I tell her pulling out my key and handing it to her.
"Thanks babe, I'll see you later" she says.
"Thanks bro. I'll call you" Jaxon says to Nathan and he nods.
"Alright bro. Have fun" Nathan tells him.
"Treat her how she deserves to be treated" I tell him and he smiles.
"I'll treat her how Nathan treats you" he tells me and I smile more than happy with that.
"OK good have fun then" I tell them and they walk away.
"I don't wanna take you anywhere dressed like this. Fuck baby you look so god damn sexy my dicks straining to get at you" he tells me groaning.
"That's what I like to hear. Shall we go eat and then play after?" I ask him and he licks his lips.
"Sounds good. Shall we go?" he asks me wrapping his arms around me again.
"Yes handsome" I tell him and he kisses me then leads me back into the house locking up his back door before leading me out his front door.

Arriving at the restaurant Nathan jumps out and jogs around the car opening my door and helping me out.
"I can't get over how sexy you look" he says and I smile up at him.
"Thanks daddy" I whisper into his ear and kiss his cheek making him groan.
"Fuck peaches your driving me crazy" he says taking my hand and leading me into the restaurant.
We take our seats and we're handed menus
"Can I take your order of drinks?" the waitress says looking over us.
"Peaches?" Nathan asks me and I smile at him.
"A large chardonnay please" I tell her and she jots it down.
"Double bourbon please" he tells her and she nods and walks away.
"So peaches, remember my mother is coming tomorrow for dinner" he says and I nod.
"Yeah. Am I cooking or?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"We can both cook together baby" he tells me and I nod smiling.
"OK. Is she expecting a certain dish? Or the usual Sunday roast" I ask him and he smiles.
"Roast of course peaches. That OK?" he asks me as the waitress comes back with our drinks and I nod.
"Thanks" we both say and she smiles.
"I'll be back to take your orders" she says and walks off.
I look through the menu and decide on duck with vegetables and put my menu down.
"Well I'm having Steak.. because I can" he says and chuckles closing his menu.
"Well I already knew that" I say chuckling and he smiles at me.
"So peaches, do you think there getting along?" he asks me and I grin getting excited.
"I think there bonding well. Well I hope so anyways. Jaxon didn't know what to say bless him" I say and he chuckles.
"He's never speechless so it's got to be a good thing" he tells me and I smile hoping he's right.
"I hope it works out for them. Vanessa deserves a man who's gonna treat her like a queen" I tell him and he smiles.
"He'll love her and treat her exceptional well" he says and I smile
"Just like you then baby" I tell him as the waitress returns with her notepad.