Chapter 3

Stretching my body as I wake up feeling refreshed I climb out my bed and head towards the bathroom. I look at myself in the mirror as I start my morning routine and brush my teeth. I can't believe he kissed me. And it wasn't just a good bye friendly kiss either. He wanted into my panties. Not that I would of said no. Well.. I would to be lady like but shit if he kisses like that what's everything else like? I wonder how big he is? Wait whoa slow down girl..
I spit the toothpaste out and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash and strip out my pajamas. Wrapping my hair up in a shower cap I switch the shower on and step in.

After showering and shaving my necessary areas I wrap my body in a towel take off the cap and walk into my bedroom.
Rummaging through my suitcase as that's how I'm living right now I pull my work out clothes and a silk black thong.
Drying my body I moisturize and get dressed in my leopard print workout gear. Looking in my make shift mirror that needs hanging I look over myself.
"Perfect" I say and check my phone. 1pm I have an hour to eat something light and be outside for 2pm.
I hang my towel over the rail and make my way down stairs.
Walking into my kitchen I pull out eggs from the fridge and a bowl and whisk and scramble some quickly. Turning the cooker on I pour them into the pan and start to cook it adding salt and pepper as I stir it in.
Pouring it into a bowl I grab a fork and walk to the living room window just watching the world go by. It's so peaceful out her I love it. And just like that my phone pulls me out my thoughts.
"Where the fuck are you?" I hear soon as I answer. Kyle..
"Firstly who the fuck you talking to like that and secondly you don't need to know my business. It's over Kyle, leave me alone!" I tell him and hang up. He will not ruin this for me. I'm gonna eat my breakfast and go workout.. With a hot older guy. Fuck I'm getting hot just thinking about it.
Finishing my breakfast I wash the bowl and fork quickly and check the time.. Why's it going so slow.
I sit down and scroll through my boutiques website and upload some of the new merchandise and add prices while I wait and before I know it its 1:58pm. I jump up excited and rush to the door and lock up as I see Nathan.
"Just on time beautiful" he says and I smile at him.
"I'll always come on time" I tell him and he licks his lips looking me over and I realize how dirty that sounded. Shit.. Again.
"My bad, again" I say laughing and he smirks.
"I don't mind love, really" he says and I bite my lip"
"So what's first?" I ask changing the subject to what we're suppose to be doing and he chuckles.
"We'll run to the bottom and back see how your fitness is beautiful" he says and I nod stretching.
"Let's do it" I say readying myself.
I start of slow and build up my pace working my way to he bottom of the cul de sac and back again with Nathan by my side watching me every now and then.
"Like what you see?" I tease and sprint towards the finishing line.
Bending over I take deep breathes and jump up and down, my body starting to feel warm.
"I like what I seen from the moment I saw you" he says and leads me into his house.
"Are we done already?" I ask him confused as to why we're going inside.
"I have a home gym I always warm up outside. I thought you'd like this better" he says and closes the door behind me.

Standing in his basement he has machines of all kinds and I skirt the treadmill not wanting to run anymore and head towards the mat on the floor.
"I need to do some squats and sit ups, that's my normal go to after running" I tell Nathan and he nods and follows suit on the floor.
"I want you to do five reps of six sit-ups then the same squats" he tells me and I start feeling the tightening already. I really need to get back onit.
I watch Nathan out my peripheral vision and he goes at the same pace as me so I'm grateful and I just get into my fifth rep and drop back feeling hot.
"Squats beautiful, come on" he says and I sit up to stand, shaking my body and begin as he stands infront of me doing his. He looks so hot working out. I could just watch him and break out into a sweat. Damn.
"You got this beautiful. Three more" he encourages me and I start to feel the sweat bead on my head and back. I hate working out.
"Three, two, one. Perfect" he tells me and looks towards the weights.
"How about you do your weights and I work my whole body on the rowing machine" I ask him and he smirks.
"I don't usually let my clients down here, but as you asked so nicely. I'm sure I can watch you at the same time" he tells me and I smile.
"All these nice things you keep doing just for me. You'll make me feel special Nathan" I tease and he chuckles.
"You should feel special beautiful" he says and I chuckle. I wish
"I just wanna watch you to be honest" I say quietly but he heard because I seen the smirk on his lips as he turned away. Shit.
"Feelings mutual love" he says and walks towards the bench and lays down.

Fully sweating from rowing like a maniac I put the handle back and sit there heavy breathing I turn to see Nathan just watching me and I smile.
"You don't realize how sexy you look right now love" he tells me and walks towards me with a bottle of water. Gimme gimme I feel like I'm dying.
"Thanks, so are we done?" I ask him standing up and he points to the mat.
"I need to stretch you out before you're done" he says and I feel a giddiness buzz through me. Is he serious?
"Dont look at me like that. I'm trying my hardest here to stay professional with you" he says licking his lips and I smirk. I bet he is.
"Well I appreciate it Nathan. Thank you" I tell him and drop on the mat feeling lethargic. I haven't used this many body parts all at once in awhile.
"Lay on your back and lift your left leg up" he tells me getting on the floor with me and hovering over me in a very sexual position as he pushes on my thigh running his hands over me. Fuck his hands feel so good touching me. I need more.
"Right leg love" he says and I open my eyes switching legs. He does the same to this leg and I hear myself whimper. Jeez Nataliya chill out he's rubbing your leg.
"Now both legs over my shoulders" he says getting closer and I feel something between my legs long and hard. I swallow and open my eyes looking into his as he stretches me further. He spreads my legs and they open easily for him and his eyes darken.
He hovers over me and kisses me softly.
"You're done beautiful" he tells me and jumps up. Wait what.. I'm not done.. Come back!
"OK, thank you. I think I'll have you four times a week. Or is that too much? I'll get what you can give" I say and he smirks at me.
"I'll look through my schedule and book you in. Four times should work but I'll let you know. I don't mine squeezing into my own time just for you love" he winks at me and pulls me up. I want this man.