Chapter 28

Laying around after a long Sunday I make my Sunday phonecall to my dad.
Pulling out my phone I hit call and wait for him to answer.
"Sweetheart, I've been waiting. How are you tell me everything" he says making me laugh.
"Hi dad. I have some good news" I tell him looking at my handsome man.
"Ohh what isit.." he says and I smile hearing how excited he sounds.
"I've met someone" I start and he hums down the line.
"Does he treat you good sweetheart?" he asks and I smile
"He's amazing dad, really" I tell him and he hums again.
"And you're happy? You sound happy NatNat" he says making me smile at the name.
"The happiest I've ever been" I tell him truthfully.
"Then that's all that matters to me hunny" he says and I look to Nathan who's staring at me.
"I want you two to meet and get along please dad for me" I tell him
"OK that's fine I'm not working Tuesday so I'll drive up and take you both out for dinner" he says and I can't help my happiness.
"There's something you should know first.. He's.. Erm. Older than me" I hesitate and he chuckles
"How olds, old Nat?" he questions
"Erm.. 34" I say quietly and he chuckles.
"Your both adults sweetheart and as long as he treats you how you deserve then it's OK. Don't worry but you'll get some looks from other people baby" he says and I sigh.
"I know dad.. We ignore most. Casey won't talk to me because of it" I tell him and he sighs.
"You girls are best friends. She'll come around baby" he says and I sigh. I hope he's right.
"Well I'm happy that your happy sweetheart and that's all that matters to me" he says and I nod smiling.
"Thanks dad" I tell him.
"How's the boutique coming along?" he asks and I grin excited.
"Everything gets delivered tomorrow and Nathan's helping me alot. He's seriously the best dad" I tell him as Nathan squeezes my thigh smiling.
"I'm glad it's all working out for you baby. I have to run the house phones ringing. I'll see you Tuesday. I have your address so expect me" he says laughing.
"OK dad. See you soon bye" I tell him and we hang up.
Looking at Nathan smiling he kisses me.
"I take it your dad's happy for us peaches?" he asks and I nod eagerly as he pulls me to straddle him.
"My mum, your dad and Vanessa. Isn't that all that matters anyways" he says and I nod slowly..
"I love you baby" I tell him and kiss him
"I love you too peaches" he says and holds me against him.
"There is one more person though peaches. I have a friend I want you to meet. His names Jaxon" he tells me and I lift my head looking at him.
"Will he be happy though. I hate how people are judgy towards us. I just want you" I tell him and he smiles.
"He'll understand and love you like everyone does OK. Don't worry because it won't matter either way beautiful" he tells me making me smile.
"We'll do that soon anyways. Your dad first" he says and I nod agreeing. Let's get that out the way.

Drinking my bourbon while watching some crap on TV cuddled up to Nathan and he keeps running his hand up and down my thigh teasingly.
"Baby" I say grabbing his hand and he moves it higher and inside.
"I want to be inside you so bad" he whispers into my ear and I clench my thighs. Fuck
"Then you should of said" I say grabbing his hard dick. Jeez.
"So hard baby" I say and he groans as I grope at him.
"That's how you make me all day long. Feel my pain peaches" he says and I chuckle and undo his jeans freeing his dick and my mouth salivates. I want him, to taste him.
I watch him pull them down and I can't take my eyes off of him. He's so big and thick, I'm amazed I can even take him.
"Take it, it's all yours peaches" he says and I lick my lips and lean forward licking of the precum and swirling my tongue around the head. He tastes so good I'll never get enough of him.
I slowly start to take him into my mouth hearing him groan and loving the sound.
Kissing along the length of him towards his balls and swirl my tongue and suck on each one gently making him groan louder.
"Fuck beautiful, I love it" he tells me and I continue giving him what he wants stroking his dick back and forth at the same time.
Licking all the way back up I take him into my mouth and start to take him down my throat breathing through my nose as I swirl my tongue around him and bite a little in places feeling him buck his hips groaning. A moaning mess basically.
I bob my head up and down working my hand in for the part I can't suck and look up at him watching me.
"So beautiful peaches, suck the dick" he says and I start to suck and pump faster wanting to taste him. And he groans uncontrollably and incoherent words leave his mouth
"Fuck!" he grits out as I feel his dick throb on my tongue and the first shot hits me and I swallow it down, thick rope after rope of him pure him. Pulling back I lick up his dick and swirl my tongue around him and he moves my head shaking.
"No more peaches, fuck that was amazing" he tells me and I smile at him pleased with myself.
I watch him just sitting there heavy breathing staring at me.
"My turn peaches" he says and I bite my lip as he lays me onto my back and pulls down my shorts.
Everything comes of as he leans between my legs and looks at my pussy.
"So perfect and all mine" he says and gives it a long lick up my clit and I instantly start humming. So fucking good!