Chapter 83

"That was seriously delicious. I love chocolate cake and custard. Never gets old" I say cheerfully and enjoying my birthday with my bubba.
"I know my peaches well" he says and smiles as I sip my champagne.
"Really?" I tease and he nods grinning at me.
"Shall we test it.." I ask him wriggling my brows and he hums sitting back cocky gesturing for me to go on..
"My favourite colour?" I ask and he sniggers.
"Red, easy.. Next" he says smug and I laugh and nod at him.
"My favourite TV show?" I ask and he raises his brow at me.
"You, because you love Penn Bradley" he says and I smirk at him.
"My first crush?" I ask him and he rolls his eyes
"Daniel Williams, year four in primary school. Which was Rockmount Primary school" he says cocky and I raise my brows at him that he actually remembered.. And listened.
"Aww bubba, I love you so much but last question. What's my middle name?" I ask him and he raises his brow again.
"I love you too peaches and your middle name is Lara and you hate it.. Did I pass because I think I'm winning here" he says smug and winks at me. I grin at him and down my champagne standing up, I walk around to him wanting to be closer and he pulls me down onto his lap and kisses me.
"You passed with flying colours. I didn't even think you'd remember because its randomness. You're seriously amazing bubba" I tell him and kiss him as I hold his cheek and he kisses me back with so much love I melt into him. I love this man.
"Do you know the answers to the same questions about me?" He asks and I nod.
"Absolutely Nathan Axel Parker. Green, NCIS, Jasmine Potters, year five and you went to Mere Green primary school" I say smug because I do listen and he kisses me.
"I've never been so happy than when I'm with you peaches" he tells me making me smile and his phone buzzes against me in his inside jacket pocket.
"Lemme check this peaches" he says pulling it out and I smile at him sitting forward.
He slips it back into his pocket and kisses my head.
"Everythings done peaches. You wanna head inside?" He asks running his hand up my leg and I hum and kiss his lips before standing.
He takes my hand and leads me back up to the house.

Standing at the front door he pushes it open and let's me in first. I walk through and freeze seeing all the red roses and heart balloons everywhere but that's not what catches my eye. Oh my GOD!!!

'WILL YOU MARRY ME' in LED lights. My bubba

I turn to Nathan with my hand covering my mouth shocked.
"Peaches" he says and takes my hands in his smiling at me and I could cry already.
"I'm so proud and happy to be yours and I love you more than anything imaginable and I can't see my life without you. You make me a better, stronger and more of the man I want to be and I don't want this to ever end. You are my life peaches and I love you so god damn much" he says and I grab his face kissing him not being able to stop myself and he chuckles and pushes into his pocket and my heart starts beating quickly as he gets down on one knee and opens the box showing me the beautiful engagement ring.
"I want to spend the rest of my life with only you Nataliya. Will you make me the happiest man and become my wife?" He asks and I nod instantly gringing.
"Oh my god bubba! YESSSS!" I scream happily and he slides the rock onto my finger and I wrap my arms around him hugging him tightly as I kiss him passionately.

"I love you so much Nathan! It will only be you" I tell him and he smiles and I look at the ring on my hand and squeal excitedly.

"I can't wait to tell everyone!" I say giddy and he chuckles.
"I can't wait to fuck my fiancée" he says in my ear and I clench my thighs and nod eagerly and slam my lips on his.
After a while of getting hot and bothered kissing I pull back needing him.
"Come with me beautiful peaches" he says leading me up the stairs and down to our room.
He pushes the door open and I gasp.
"Aww bubba, I love it!" I tell him and he smiles leading me into the room more.
I love you balloons in red with red petals everywhere and candles scattered around.
He wraps his arms around me from behind and kisses along my neck.
"Everything needed to be perfect" he says in my ear and I nod smiling as I spin to face him. I run my hands into his jacket slipping it off and putting it over the chair before I start on his buttons as he goes back to kissing my lips, my face, my neck and down my chest.
I take off his cuff links and place them next to me on the dresser and he takes off his shirt as I start to unfasten his trousers and see his dick straining the fabric wanting out.
He takes off his shoes and drops his trousers taking them off.
Crouching down at my feet he starts to unwrap my shoes and take them off one by one and then stands quickly and kisses me as he slips his fingers into my dress and pushing it off my shoulders, I shimmy it down my curves and it pools at my feet.
He stands there looking at my naked body and groans grabbing his hard on.
"You know you've been blessed with the sexiest body peaches. Fuck!" He groans again as I run my hand down his body.
"I like to say, that you bubba are beyond hot!" I tell him taking his hand and leading him towards the bed that's covered in rose petals.
He spins me dropping me on my back and I lift my legs speading them open and he drops his knees to the bed and groans hovering over me.
"You make me weak peaches" he tells me as he kisses along my body and licks over my nipple.
"Make me cum daddy" I tell him as he switches nipples sucking on it as he pulls on the other making me moan out loving what he can do with his mouth.
He pulls back and kisses, licks and nibbles down my body until he's between my thighs and kissing around my pubis around.
He kisses around me taking his time and missing my clit making me grip the sheets as he continues to tease me.
"Bubbaaaa" I moan out and he smirks up at me and swipes his tongue through my slit and I instantly moan. Yes just what I need.
He swipes his tongue again and finishes with a kiss on my clit. He starts to suck, lick and kiss on and around my clit and I can't stop moaning, it feels epic.
"Yes baby" I say rocking my hips more feeling my orgasm building and he suddenly bites down a little on my clit and I let go.
"Babyy" I moan out cumming into his mouth but he don't stop he just slows down his tempo as I grip the sheets harder. He's constantly groaning, loving what he's doing to me. It feels different this time, still amazing like it always has been but it feels more loving maybe? Either way I feel like I'm floating as he continues slurping up my pussy and I cum again but this time he slides his tongue down and straight into my pussy lifting my legs so he has more access.
"Yes bubba" I moan out as he fucks me deep and hard with his tongue. I feel my climax arriving alot quicker than I thought so I clench more and let go cumming so hard my whole body shakes. I lay there panting as I've thoroughly enjoyed myself anyways. Damn..
He laps up my pussy still as I come down from my high letting out moans and he kisses my clit then lifts up wiping his wet face.
"Now I wanna fuck you peaches" he says and I nod my head as he takes down his boxers and strokes his long length along my sensitive flesh.
"I love you bubba" I tell him and he smiles and leaning down.
"I love you too peaches" he says and kisses me passionately as I feel him push into me spreading me open for him and I just moan into the kiss as he rolls his hips filling me deeper.
He leans back and looks down on me as he thrusts into me harder.
"Yess baby!" I cry out as he hits my sensitive spot and he groans louder as I start gripping around him. He runs his hands over my body pulling on my nipples and I feel my orgasm building.
"So sexy peaches, moan for daddy" he says as I moan louder as he rolls his hips into me repeatedly and I cum.
"Bubbaaaaa" I cry out tightly gripping him as his face contours and he speeds up and follows me.
"Fuckkk, peachess!" He groans out and I don't think he wanted to cum yet.. Oops.
I smirk up as him as he finishes and he kisses me and pulls out dropping next to me.
"Well that happened" he says and I laugh not minding because I cummed alot and I need a shower.
"I still enjoyed it all bubba, thank you for an amazing birthday. I love you so much" I tell him and he smiles and kisses me.
"You're welcome peaches, many more to come. I love you too baby" he says and I just lay there smiling, it's seriously been my BEST birthday. I'll always remember my 27th birthday. My bubba proposed to me and I'm officially getting married to the man of my dreams.