Chapter 98

I can't believe I'm sending Vanessa away. I love her but she's taking advantage of everything and I don't want her to go but..
Sighing heavily I drop down on the sofa and relax in bubba's arms.
"I hate this" I say to him and he sighs.
"Am I being a dick peaches?" He asks me and I shake my head.
"You bought her a god damn house bubba. That's more than I expected and I'm so grateful" I tell him as he kisses my head.
"I just want to start this all properly. Me and you getting married, having a baby. Our perfect home and family peaches" he tells me and I smile happily wanting nothing more than that.
"I understand bubba and that's what I want too. I just want my bestfriend to be happy too" I tell him and he hums.
"She will be one day. Just give her some time to settle peaches you can't make everything perfect" he tells me and I nod slowly pouting.
"I know I just..." I start not really knowing what to say.
"I'm packed and ready to see my new house" Vanessa says walking in as I stop and look at her.
"Ok babe, I'll drive you" I tell her and kiss bubba affectionately.
"I love you baby" I tell him and he smiles.
"I love you too peaches" he says as I get up.
"I won't be long" I tell him walking over to help Vanessa and bubba jumps up taking it from me and carrying it.
"Bubba I can pull a suitcase, I'm OK" I tell him chuckling and he shakes his head.
"No unnecessary strain peaches when you don't need to" he says and I chuckle shaking my head.
"You're not coming, so I need to help her" I say and he raises his brow at me.
"Then I'll help, my session isn't until 3pm. We have two hours. Is that enough time Vanessa?" He asks and she nods.
"That's great. Let's go" she says and bubba grabs the second case as I pick up the small bag and Vanessa laughs as I walk out with it.
We pile everything into the back of bubba's car as he has more space and I climb in the passenger seat, pulling on my seatbelt.
"I can't wait to see the house babe" Vanessa says as she climbs in the back and bubba jumps in.
"I'm hoping you like it too" he says pulling off and I hope he didn't spend a ridiculous amount either.
"So it's three bedrooms two baths and it has a garage and drive way. The kitchens a good size and so is the back garden. Just wait and see" bubba says and I hear Vanessa squeal a little with excitement.
"I'm so excited" she says and I smile at her rubbing bubba's thigh. He's so generous with his big heart that people will not be taking advantage of.
We pull up about about fifteen minutes later and I look at the house and smile. I like it. It's very Vanessa.
She jumps out quickly and I follow behind her and bubba climbs out chuckling at us.
He pulls something from his pocket and throws it to Vanessa and she screams showing me the keys.
She runs up to the door and unlocks it screaming bouncing around.
"This is my house! All mine. I love you Natty babe" she says and begins to cry. I wrap my arms around her holding her as I rub up and down her back.
"It's OK babe, I love you too" I tell her smiling at her.
"Let's look around shall we?" I say to her and she nods smiling again wiping her eyes and she walks straight through to the kitchen.  Like I assumed..

After looking around and bringing in Vanessa's things she loves the house and it shows.
"Well babe, we'll leave you to unpack more and get to know your house better" I tell her and she grins.
"Thank you for everything and I'll see you soon babe" she says and hugs me.
"You're welcome babe. See you later" I tell her as we pull apart and I smile at her walking out with bubba.
"Let's go home bubba" I tell him as he opens the car door for me. I climb in and he closes it as I watch him jog around. He jumps in and pulls off quickly as he rests his hand on my thigh.
"Are you gonna buy everyone a house who drives you nuts bubba?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"I like what I like peaches. You and our family will be the only loud and messy I need" he says and I smile and kiss his cheek as he drives.
"Good! You're all we need too" I tell him and watch him drive. So hot my bubba.
He pulls up at home and jumps out in a good mood.
Opening my door he picks me up out of the car and closes the door behind me as he carried me up to the house.
"Better make the most of carrying me, you won't be for a while" I tell him and he raises his brow as he opens the door awkwardly.
"Nothing will change peaches. Pregnant or not baby I'll be carrying you more if anything" he says and I can't help my smile as I kiss him affectionately.
"Now does daddy want something before he leaves?" I ask him in his ear and drag my teeth over his lobe and he smirks at me and carries me up the stairs.
"How's being fucked into oblivious sound peaches?" He asks and I bite my lip.
"Like I couldn't think of a better way to celebrate our home again" I say and he chuckles and kisses me.
This is all I want. My bubba.