Chapter 4

Standing in the shower I run my hands over my sensitive body and miss his hands on me already. What is wrong with me. This isn't me! But I want him.
I wash my body thoroughly rinsing off the sweat from my workout and repeat.
Stepping out I dry and moisturize and walk in to my bed room to find today's clothes. I don't intend on going anywhere so I pull on black leggings and a baggy t-shirt and start to unpack my clothes into the closet.
I sort them colour coordinate and hang them up. Folding up pajamas, I put them into the drawers and then my underwear.
"Fuck I have so many clothes. Wow" I sigh relieved that it's done as I drop on my bed.
Looking around my room I grab the bag labeled cushions and make my bed propererly adding them to it and smile. I love this house already.
Taking the empty bags down stairs I walk into the kitchen and throw them into the cupboard and start to unpack the kitchen items. I really need to go shopping. I have no idea where a supermarket is or how to get there. Thank God we have Google.

Finishing up with everything I walk into the living room and sit down relaxing. Moving house is hard work. Jeez.
I wonder what Nathan's doing? What nooo Nataliya. He's your neighbor. Who cares?
I pull my phone out and text the girls. I need help.

Vanessa/Casey Group Chat: OMG girls my neighbour is fucking hot 🔥😅😍 X

Vanessa: OMG really? What's he like? Give me the details... X

Casey: I just spat out my coffee.. Are you serious.. Like hot. Hot?? X

Me: Absolutely mouthwatering. He's my new personal trainer aswell. He worked me out good and proper 😅 X

Casey: I miss you already babe. X

Me: Stay away. I called dibs. He's my neighbor 😂 I miss you X

Vanessa: Take a snap of him and let us see him when your next with him. X

Casey: What Vanessa said.. X

Me: You girls are hilarious.. How am I gonna take a pic of him without him seeing me do it? Divs

Vanessa: Just tell him you want one for your friends.. Am sure he'll understand 😂

Me: Fuck off. You'll have to wait to see him like a normal person

Casey: 😂😂😂

Me: When are you coming down to me? I wanna show you both the house and the boutique X

Vanessa: Soon babes I promise. Works hectic right now. I'll call you soon aswell love ya mwah X

Casey: Right with you girl. I'll call you too babe love you X

Me: Love you both X

Putting my phone down laughing at my best friends.. Take a fucking picture.. As if.
Getting up shaking my head at them I grab my car keys, I need to do some shopping. I wanna make dinner to thank Nathan for being so welcoming. And hot..
Locking up my door I climb into my car and Google the closest supermarket and there's one ten minutes away.. Decent. I smile happy and pull off.
Just about to turn and my phone rings through the speakers flashing Kyle. Fuck sake.
"Seriously Kyle. Get over it already. I am" I tell him answering through the speakers.
"I love you girl. You can't just break up with me and move away. We had plans baby" he says and I laugh.
"The only plan you had was selling drugs and killing people. I can't live that life anymore Kyle. We're over, accept it and move on. I have. Goodbye" I tell him and cut the call. Seriously!
Finishing the journey I pull up in the car park of a Tesco and climb out. Grabbing a coin I take a trolley and walk into the store.
Making my way around I grab fruit and vegetables, potatoes and salad bits.
Collecting chicken thighs, with wings and drummers I pick up beef chunks along with lamb and bacon strips. Grabbing salmon and tuna then I work my way to grab all the diary products I need and bread with pasta and all my seasoning.
I walk down the munchies aisle and grab all different sweets and chocolate and then to the household section. I grab detergent and softner with all my cleaning products and toilet roll then move onto my female products. Walking down the alcohol aisle I grab two bottle of bourbon for 'just incase' plus Nathan drinks it too.
Finishing up I head to the check out with a full trolley and start to bag as the cashier does the scanning.

After piling all my shopping into my car, I'm finally on my way back home. It cost me a bomb and I'm gonna need to watch what I'm eating down here especially having Nathan around too.

I start my trips back and fourth carrying the bags and I see Nathan walking into me with the rest of the bags. Aww bless him
"Thanks babe" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"Anything for you beautiful, I was just checking in to see how you was doing?" he says and I smile up at him. He's so sweet
"I'm good. Enjoying it so far thank you. You going somewhere?" I gesture to his hot clothing and he sighs.
"My mother's set me up on yet another failed date" he rolls his eyes and I feel bummed. He's dating? What was you expecting Nataliya he's a hot guy of course he dates.
"I'd rather not go but then I get an ear full of my mother that I can't be doing with" he tells me like he's explaining himself and I'm wondering why? He's single like he said.. I offer him a smile. Why do I feel shit about this though? He's just your neighbor Nataliya! Is what I keep telling myself anyways.
"No need to explain. I get it, thanks for bringing in my shopping and I hope your date goes well Nathan" I tell him and he looks at me sadly. What I get pissy when I'm jealous, I'd rather him stay with me and have dinner than some dull boring bitch.
"Oohk.. I'll see you later" he says and turns to leave. I watch him walk out as I lean against the kitchen counter. What have I gotten myself into with him.