Chapter 61 Nathan's POV

As we wait for our dinner to come I watch my peaches with curiosity. She's like an excited puppy. The bag this morning then signing for our new home. She makes my heart burst just watching her smile and I'm actually making her happy. She deserves so much and I'm going to give it to her.
I think after we've settled in we'll go on a little holiday maybe Italy or the South of France. Just us, hot weather and a surprise. A big surprise. I'm so ready for this. For her. And it's going to be her birthday soon so it's going to be perfect.
"So peaches I've texted a friend who does removals and he's free the day after tomorrow if you want the slot to move?" I tell her wanting to just get away from all the drama.
"OK.. That's. Fast, but if that's what you want Bubba then say yes" she sounds hesitant. Why?
"Baby what's wrong?" I ask her taking her hand in mine and she sighs.
"I wasn't expecting it to all be happening so fast. I'm sorry I just need a minute for it to sink in" she says and I kiss each knuckle and she smiles at me.
"We can wait if that's what you need. I thought you'd want out soon as" I say and she shakes her head.
"Take the slot Bubba I'm OK. I promise" she says with a smile and our food arrives so I release her hand unwillingly and I watch as peaches rolls her eyes at the waitress and I smirk at her. I will only ever have eyes for Nataliya how could I not. I need her to know that.
The waitress leaves after a moment of me ignoring her and peaches smiles at me.
"What times your client bubba?" she asks and I love when she calls me that.
"3:30pm I'll be back in time to make dinner" I tell her ready to take a mouthful of my chicken and bacon pasta.
"I'll cook bubba don't worry about it. You gonna be at the gym or?" she asks looking at me eating her food now.
"OK baby, thank you and yeah the gym, I'll be back around 6pm" I tell her and she nods.
"I'll spend some time with Vanessa and look for a manager. I might find someone on one of them jobsites" she says hopeful and I smile at her.
"Hopefully peaches, I'll look around aswell we'll sort it" I say and she nods eating more of the same as me.
Hearing my phone go off I put my fork down sighing and pull it from me inside jacket pocket.

Jaxon: I need to see you before I go your my brother. You can't stay mad!

Fuck! What the fuck do I even say to him. I can't be mad at him because my mother's a fucking selfish bitch. I look up and see peaches smiling at me. I quickly text back.

Me: I'll be around later I'm busy right now

Jaxon: Make sure. We need to talk

Rolling my eyes I put my phone back in its place and finish up my dinner.
"Everything OK?" peaches asks me and I nod with a smile. I don't need to put all of this on her. She's already feeling overwhelmed. I'm a grown man I got this.
She'll know soon enough anyways. She always does.
"I'm so full Bubba and your just. Well still eating, wow" she says and chuckles.
I smile at her taking my last mouthful and put down my fork.
"I'm a growning man that needs the energy beautiful, I need to put in more than I'm burning off so I eat alot" I tell her and she nods listening.
"Are you gonna work me out before you go Bubba?" she asks fluttering her eyelashes at me and I smirk and feel my dick slowly rising. Fuck.
"Let's go. Now" I tell her pulling out cash and putting it on the table. I drink some of my drink and grab her hand pulling her out the restaurant.

Arriving back home quicker than usual she couldn't keep her hands off me in the car. Rubbing down my stomach my thighs grabbing my dick. I can't get enough of her. This is why I need to do it. Have too.
I jump out the car and peaches is behind me within an instant and opening the front door. Getting inside, I close it behind me and grab her spinning her around feeling a magnetic pull as I run my hand over her and kiss her forcefully pushing my tongue into her mouth. I pick her up wrapping her legs around my waist and jog up the stairs. I get into the bedroom and stand her up pulling my t-shirt over my head she watches me biting her lip and I start to undo her jumpsuit and her bare breast are just there for the taking. I kiss down her neck and towards her breasts and I pull twirling her nipples then begin to suck on one while I knead the other. Fuck I love her and her body. She pulls her arms out and I stop what I'm doing dropping to my kness and pull down the rest of it to her kness and help her out her shoes while taking her out her clothes.
She stands there in her pink lace thong looking sexy as fuck and I could seriously take a picture.
I stuff my face into her pussy and groan at the smell of her feeling my dick twich wanting to be in its home and I rip the material from her body with ease and she gasps running her hands through my hair and tugging at the roots stuffing my face into her pussy I lick up her slit and suck on her clit making her moan out. Fuck I want her I continue to lick and suck at her swollen clit and she grinds her pussy into my face.