Chapter 29 Nathan's POV

Standing in the boutique as I put together everything with Nataliya as she wanted to help I hang up the shelfs while she sets out the stock she wants and where. I put the stools into the three changing rooms and screw hooks into the doors for the customers and hang up the curtains on each stall.
Looking at my handy work she's gonna love everything when it's completed and set up.

After finishing all my jobs and taking a break watching Nataliya hang clothes and put shoes out I smile and look around. I like it and I hope she loves it too.
She finishes putting up the last bits and smiles at me and comes to sit next to me.
"What do you think now it's done? Do you love it?" I ask her and she nods and cuddles into me
"Because of you and your hard work and generosity I finally have my boutique up and ready but it needs customers now and maybe some colour because it's plain" she tells me and I nod understanding.
"So you want to go to a shop and buy some art maybe? Or them stickers that all you ladies love" I ask her and she laughs.
"If you would baby. I'd appreciate it" she says and I nod happy to do whatever she wants.
"Let's go beautiful" I tell her and stand checking my pockets for everything and grabbing my tool box to take to the car.

Pulling up at the store we jump out and grab a trolley knowing she's gonna need one and head inside.
"Same applies baby. Anything you want peaches" I tell her and she smiles.
"I know, can you reach that up there please" she asks me pointing to a sticker and I grab it with ease and hand it to her to see better.
"Do you like it?" she asks me and I chuckle.
"Peaches it's your boutique. It doesn't matter if I like it. If you do then put it in the trolley" I tell her and she smiles placing in down and hooking her arm through mine and pulling me along..
"OK well I need a few of them kind of stickers with some pictures of like clothes and shoes and jewellery you know" she says and I nod turning the corner down to where she wants to be. I usually get bored doing this type of thing but I'm enjoying doing this with her seeing her light up at something she loves. That's when it gets put in the trolley.
"I need to do my house aswell soon. It's plain to" she tells me and I laugh.
"There's no need, if we're planning a future we'll buy a bigger house peaches. No need to waste your money" I tell her knowingly and she stops and looks at me
"You want to move in together? I've just bought a house that I love and saved up for Nathan" she says and sighs. Fuck!
"I know baby but don't you want a bigger better house like my mums or maybe smaller I don't know yet" I tell her and she lights up.
"I do but I love my house" she says and I sigh understanding her.
"You can keep your house peaches. But I want to be living with you when we're married and starting a family and I want these things soon" I tell her and she nods and continues to walk down the aisle.
"What do you want peaches?" I ask her and she sighs.
"I want what you want Nathan, I just don't want to jump in head first you know" she says and I sigh. Is she having a change of heart now?
"I love you and want to do all of this with you. Do you not want to live together? We practically do between houses. What's the point when we can just have one?" I ask her and she stops again.
"You're right. I'm just over thinking everything. We'll talk about it when we get home" she says and I nod. That's fine.

After getting everything she needed and then some extras for her bedroom we checked out and took everything to the car and now we're heading back to her boutique.
"You've been quiet peaches you OK?" I ask her as she looks out the window then looks at me.
"I'm OK, just thinking about everything. You're right. We got rid of him to be able to do this freely and I'm chickening out because my anxieties are at me. I'm sorry" she says and I put my hand on her thigh and give it a squeeze to reassure her.
"I love you baby and I just want to make you happy. If living where you are for now makes you happy then we'll stay like that OK" I tell her and offer her a smile. I'll just have to live with it for now.
"If you're OK with that. I just don't want to think of buying my house as a waste you know" she says and I nod understanding. I still have my first house along with some others I rent out.
"I get it and it's OK. We have plenty of time anyways beautiful" I tell her and she smiles at me.
"You can always stay with me until then" she suggests and I smile.
"You want me to move in with you?" I ask her and she nods.
"I'm used to sleeping with you. I couldn't go back to sleeping alone, I'll miss you" she says and leans over and kisses my cheek as I pull up.
"If you want me to move in I'll move in peaches, don't feel pressured my house is only next door after all" I say and chuckle and she laughs and smiles at me
"It's gonna be fun. We're been together nearly every night since I moved here" she says and I nod.
"And I will be for the rest of our life, get used to it peaches" I say and she grins as I climb out and walk around to help her out. I can't wait to start this new chapter of my life with my peaches. My love.