Chapter 109 Nathan's POV

We finally got seen and everything was fine. Nataliya is fine and so is our baby. The doctor said it's just stress and she needs to relax.
I'm so happy about this but I can't seem to get past the fact my peaches even for one second thought I'd hurt her in any way. She is my life and carrying our baby, she must be crazy if she thinks I'd ever do that.
"Bubba you're quiet. What's wrong?" She asks as I climb into the car and I just look at her sad because that's how I feel.
"I don't know peaches. We're going back home and it's gonna be awkward because your dad thinks I'm having a god damn affair!" I say pissed hitting the steering wheel and she grabs my hands and looks at me sad too.
"This is suppose to be a happy time and it's ruined" I tell her and she shakes her head.
"I believe and trust you bubba. I promise. Please don't leave me. I love you" she says becoming quiet and I just stare at her.
"You'll be the one leaving at this rate peaches. I won't lose you over these pointless women. You're more important that the job. I'll do something else" I tell her and she shakes her head again.
"No bubba you love your job and I won't ruin that because my hormones are making me crazy and jealous. I'll be OK" she says and I don't know if she will be. I get complimentary emails all the time. Because I am good at what I do.
"I don't know peaches. I don't want you feeling like this. It was hard for me to see you like that" I tell her and she sighs. I think I have an idea.
"How about, I don't do any training sessions while you're pregnant, just business" I say to her and she pouts. Isit that what she wants? I'm confused.
"But I love to see you all hot and bothered" she says and bites her lip and I know she's having them sexual thoughts and I smirk at her.
"I'll still be working out and doing my jogging peaches. Don't worry about that" I tell her and she nods eagerly grinning at me.
"Thank you bubba. I know I'm becoming hard work but it'll be worth it and I'll be me again after I have them" she says and smiles a little and I know it's affecting her more than she lets on.
"Peaches it doesn't matter how hard you think you are, you're perfect to me and for me and you're right it will all be worth it when we're holding our baby and back to your usual self peaches. But please don't put any more stress or pressure on yourself. Enjoy your pregnancy baby, because I want too" I tell her and she smiles that beautiful smile at me and my heart melts for her.
"Now you want feeding? What do you want?" I ask her and she nods giddy.
"I really want honey salmon and baby potatoes. But I don't wanna cook it" she says and I start the car and pull off pulling my belt on.
"We can't just go out for dinner and leave them" she says and I look at her and raise my brow.
"If my peaches wants honey salmon then that's what you'll get" I tell her and she laughs and kisses my cheek.
"Let me call dad just in case" she says and I nod at her as I continue to drive to a restaurant.
"Hi dad just checking in" she says as I look where I'm going.
"We're OK, Ok.. Great we're on our way. Thanks dad" she says and I look at her as she hangs up pouting.
"I really want honey salmon bubba but they've made dinner and want to talk" she says and I sigh.
"He wants to yell at me again you mean" I say still continuing to the restaurant. I'll just run in and grab her dinner to take home just incase.
"He won't yell at you bubba. He sounded fine anyways and I won't let him" she says and rubs my thigh as I pull in the restaurant.
"Anything else peaches?" I ask her taking off my belt and she smiles at me.
"You think of everything. I love you bubba" she says smiling at me.
"And maybe some chocolate cake" she says excitedly and I chuckle at her and nod.
"I love you too. I'll be back soon" I tell her and kiss her before climbing out the car.

I ordered and waited around and I finally got peaches her dinner and then dessert for us all before heading home quickly.
Pulling up in the driveway I shut the engine off and just stare out at the house not wanting to go in. It's like Vanessa all over again but it's her fucking dad who hates me. How he can think I would do that to his daughter. Have I not proven to him that I'm worthy of Nataliya and her love. Am I not fucking good enough for them!
"Bubba please talk to me" she says and I just look at her.
"Your dad already hates me and we're not even married yet. I have to stay in my own home feeling uncomfortable because of nothing. Some unnecessary shit again" I say and she sighs because I'm fucking right!
"I've had enough of this shit! If it ain't your mum it's someone else!" She yells and climbs out the car marching up to the front door. Fuck.
I jump out after her and follow her into the house.
"Peaches.. You don't need to do this" I tell her and she holds her hand up to me as we walk into the kitchen.
"You're back. With food.. I told you I cooked sweetheart" Frank says and she crosses her arms.
"Yeah I know dad but I wanted this or I'd just be sick. It's how my pregnancy is going.. But never mind the food. There is no talking. Me and Nathan discussed it and that's all there is to it. You are not apart of this relationship dad. I'm sorry but you won't make him feel uncomfortable in his own home!" Peaches tells him and he stands there just looking at her.
"I never wanted to make you feel like that Nathan but seeing my daughter wiped out and then you told me about the email, I just kinda lost it. I'm sorry, I shouldn't of hit you. And I'm proud of you Natty for standing up for Nathan. That's how you need to be. A team that's what marriage is about" he says and she smiles.
"Well good! Now, what did you make because my foods going cold and my babies are hungry" she says wrapping her arms around me and I kiss her head and smile down at her. She's got my back my peaches and I love her with everything and she needs to see that.