Chapter 39

"Where did you just come from Jaxon?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Beijing. Spent the last two weeks there" he says smiling clearly thinking about his time there.
"It's crazy how you've travelled the world and didn't find your love. And come home for her to be here.. Well you know what I mean" I tell him and he sighs.
"It's the right time. I love my job but it's lonley when I'm doing it alone. I just want to wake up to someone and go to sleep with them and all the stuff inbetween with one woman. I'm not asking for much am I?" he asks and I shake my head.
"I totally understand, and I hope Vanessa is the one you can have that with" I tell him and he smiles at me checking his phone.
"You still texting?" Nathan asks him and he smirks.
"She can't get enough of me already and she can't wait to hear my voice.. I don't blame her" he says cocky and I laugh. Cocky bastard.
"Big head much?" I tell him and he raises a brow.
"No big head, I just love myself and know what I bring to the table" he says and I raise my brow at him.
"I bet you do" I tell him with a wink and he laughs.
"Like you said you'll know everything soon enough" he says and winks back laughing. Yeah no thanks..
"Anyways, enough of talking about your dick with my girl" Nathan says and I smile at him looking at his.
"I only want yours anyways" I tell him biting my lip.
"And you'll get it, don't worry about that" he tells me grabbing it and Jaxon rolls his eyes.
"Well as fun as this is your making me wanna go to her now" Jaxon says and Nathan laughs.
"Shall I tell her that?" I say to him and he raises a brow.
"Already beat you too it peaches" he says and Nathan hits him.
"Quit with the peaches dude" he warns him and I laugh.
"It doesn't do the same as when you say it anyways baby" I tell Nathan and he groans.
"I think I'll stop now" Jaxon says and I laugh at his screwed face. Thought that would work.
"Why don't you two love birds take this next door. I got a phone call to make" Jaxon says smiling at his phone.
"Now who's trying to get rid of who?" Nathan says and raises his brow.
"Not that I'm complaining.." I tell them
"Bro, she wants me to ring her now. Just go she wants to anyways" he says smiling at me and I nod standing up.
"I'll see you then Jaxon. It was good to meet you" I tell him smiling. He's fun bless him.
"The pleasure was mine. I really like you, good night" he says getting up and hugging me.
"Night babes" I tell him and leave Nathan to do what he's doing as I grab my purse and head out.
Walking to my door I see the cars still sat outside and turn to see Nathan shutting his door and jogging up to me. He wraps his hands around my waist as I open the door and kisses my neck
"How you feeling peaches?" he asks me as we enter and I lock up
"A little drunk and needy" I tell him and he growls and picks me up kissing me as I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He walks us up the stairs and into the bedroom and kisses me as I drop my purse and he pulls his t-shirt over his head and I run my hands down his body feeling his musclar torso. And all mine.
I pull my skirt down as it pools around my feet and he pulls my t-shirt over my head and steps back looking at me as I stand there in a white lingurie set.
"So perfectly sexy and all mine" he says and steps back to me kissing my neck grabbing my ass.
"So fucking sexy peaches" he tells me and I moan as he cups my pussy from behind. He unfastens my bra and slides it down my arms dropping it to the floor with the rest of our clothes and I reach for his sweats..
"I want you inside me now" I tell him and he groans grabbing a condom from his pocket and dropping his clothes and spinning me pulling down my underwear. I step out of them and bend over the bed spreading my legs raising my ass up. He spanks me as I look over my shoulder watching him roll the condom on and he's suddenly pushing into me.
"Fuck peaches" he groans as he fills me to the brim.
"So fucking tight" he tells me as I roll my hips on him. I drop the top half of me lower feeling him push in deeper as I cry out.
"Fuck yess!" I moan as he starts to fuck into me harder.
"You've been waiting for daddys dick haven't you peaches?" he groans grinding into me as I thrust against him.
"Yesss!" I scream as I bounce my ass off of him repeatedly.
He fucks into me over and over and I'm a moaning mess on the bed feeling my legs shake as my orgasm builds. I grip the covers and roll my hips tightening around him as his dick slams into me hitting everything pleasurable. Suddenly I feel wetness at my ass and he starts to circle my puckered hole.
"Fuck" I moan at the new feeling of him massaging that place no one's been before.
He slowly pushes in his finger and I cry out at the intrusion what feels so good.
He starts to fuck me slowly in that hole while fucking me hard and deep and I squeeze my eyes shut.
"Yess, fuck I'm so close" I tell him and he groans loud as I tighten both holes and he presses down on my ass sending me over.
"FUCKKK! Daddy!" I scream while my body shakes and I breath heavily still be pounded, moaning as I feel his dick throb inside me.
"Yes cum daddy. Fuck me" I cry as he pulls out his finger and grips my hips.
"FUCKKK Peachess!" he roars out as I feel him cum into the condom rolling my hips feeling everything. Wow.
Breathing heavily he pulls out of me and I drop on the bed feeling spent.
Now I'm ready to sleep.