Chapter 41 Nathan's POV

Sitting at the table I think about the staff at my gym and think there all pissing me off.
"What's Vanessa's job?" I ask her suddenly and she smiles.
"She does what Alice does why?" she asks and I smirk. Sold.
"Do you think she'd moved down here if I offered her Alice's job with privileges?" I ask her and she lights up
"Oh my god yes! She's only staying there because she can't find work here, she tells me she looks all the time" she says and I nod smiling.
"Jaxon says she's coming tomorrow?" I ask and she grins.
"Yeah, on her own this time she wants to meet 'Jax' apparently" she air quotes his name and I laugh.
"No one calls him that. Not even I'm aloud to call him that" I tell her and she chuckles.
"I hope they get along and she moves here" she says and I smile hoping for the same thing. He needs to find someone before he gives up completely. I want him to have what I have with my peaches.
The waiter arrives and we order our dinner and he leaves but not before taking a last glance at my peaches. She's mine dick.
"I hate when people look me over" she says and I sigh.
"I know baby, but you're beautiful, so I can't really blame them" I tell her and she sighs again.
"I only want you to look at me like that" she says and I nod understanding after today seeing lustful eyes from Evelyn wasn't what I wanted. Only my peaches.
"I will for the rest of our lives baby" I tell her and she smiles at me.
"I know peaches believe me I hate it to" I tell her and she grabs my hand and squeezes a little.
"I'm yours so it doesn't matter" she says and I smile back at her beautiful face.
"And you always will be because I'll give you everything you desire peaches" I tell her honestly and she rolls her eyes and laughs.
Our drinks arrive and I take a gulp of my bourbon needing it after my long day and just watch her drink her wine. I can't believe she is mine and mine alone. Kyle fucked up big time losing her.
"How long was you with Kyle baby?" I ask her randomly and she looks at me confused.
"Two years on and off" she says and I nod thinking it's a decent time to know he lost hard because if I did now I'd feel it let alone two years of her.
"Why?" she asks me after a minute.
"Is he your longest relationship?" I ask her and she nods. OK I can work with that.. Accept the on and off shit.
"What about you?" she asks me and I sigh. Not that great for my age.
"Three years with the bitch my mother told you about" I tell her and she gasps.
"Wow I was expecting longer than that, have you been single since?" she asks me and I nod.
"Yep three and half years before you came along peaches" I tell her and she smiles at me and picks up her glass.
"You went all that time not meeting no one then seen me all hot and sweaty moving boxes and thought what? I want her" she says laughing. Basically..
"That's literally what happened peaches" I say and she looks at me like 'don't lie' and I smile
"I looked out my window and seen the most beautiful women I've ever laid my eyes on and my heart started beating again" I tell her and she smiles at me
"I know I moved here to find all this but I wasn't expecting to find you baby" she says and I smile wide feeling so happy.
"We both found what we wasn't expecting, that makes it even more special peaches" I tell her and she blows a kiss at me.
"And I've never been happier than when I'm with you" she says making me feel all fuzzy and warm inside.
"Are you trying to make me blush" I ask her chuckling and she laughs
"It was worth a go but I saw I nearly got you handsome" she says and I feel my self blushing now. Fuck!
"That got you didn't it" she teases and I chuckle.
"Yeah, you got me peaches" I tell her as our food arrives. Just in time.
Thanking the waiter I look at my food and my stomach rumbles and my mouth salivates.
Tucking in I hum as soon as the flavours hit my taste buds and look to Nataliya.
"I take it, it's good" she says and I nod offering her some but she shakes her head.
"No thanks, I don't like mushrooms" she says and I nod and pop a mushroom into my mouth and she pulls a face.
"Mmm so tasty" I tell her and she heaves. HA!
"My bad peaches" I tell her chuckling and she hums at me.
"It's fine keep eating your mushrooms. Just keep your lips away from me" she smirks at me and I raise my brow at her
"Are you being serious, is it that bad?" I ask her and she nods. Fuck
"The smell and taste. I just can't" she says and I stop eating them. And start eating everything else.
"Baby eat your mushrooms, it's fine really just have chewing gum on you. I think I have actually" she says and I nod smiling. Even tho she hates them she's still thinking about me. Perfect peaches.
"Is there anything else I need to know about you beautiful?" I ask her and she thinks about it.
"I don't like olives either or tomatos. What about you?" she asks me and I instantly know.
"No I like most things now as I've grown up I can tolerate things alot more" I tell her and she raises a brow
"Are you throwing a dig? I'm grown up" she says and I laugh.
"No peaches, I'm just saying it didnt happen until I was about 30/31" I tell her and she nods squinting her eyes at me making me laugh.
"Hum really old man" she says and I feign offence raising my brow.
"I prefer daddy" I lean across the table and tell her and she bites her lip.
"I bet you do" she laughs and drinks her wine shaking her head still
"Tell me something you love then" I ask her and she smiles.
"Lillies, roses and cherry blossom flowers. Chocolate. Reading. Shopping. And you" she says and I smile noting the flowers needing to buy her some.
"Chocolates?" I ask and she licks her lips.
"Forero Rocher and anything white" she says and I nod needing to get her them too.
"What about you. What do you love?" she asks me.
"Fitness obviously. Steak. Football and you" I tell her and she smiles.
"OK what team do you support?" she asks me and I grin.
"Birmingham City of course peaches. I support where I'm from" I tell her and she smirks but she looks to be thinking of something.
"Spill, I see you thinking hard about my team" I ask her and she laughs.
"I wasn't expecting you to say them that's all" she says and I raise a brow.
"I've always supported them. I used to play when I was younger" I tell her and she smiles.
"And you don't now? How come?" she asks interested.
"Knee injury so I just kick about with the lads now and then. I got majorly into my fitness and working out because of it so I opened my own gym" I tell her and she nods listening.
"How old was you when you opened your gym?" she asks me and I smile thinking about the beginning. I was so hyped.
"I was I think 25. I have a great reputation for my gyms" I tell her and she raises her brow.
"Gyms as in you have more than one?" she asks and I nod grinning.
"Four and counting" I tell her finishing up my food. She looks at me surprised and I smile at her.
"Wow that's good baby. You should be proud of yourself, I'd love to open up more boutiques" she says and I nod thinking she will if that's what she wants.
"And you will beautiful don't worry, you'll be rolling it in, in no time" I tell her and she grins. I hope I can give her everything she wants.