Chapter 25 Nathan's POV

Waking up after a long night of tossing and turning in Nataliya's bed I decide to just get up and have a work out. I make my way down stairs and lay down needing to strengthen my abdominal area after the punches I received from the dead guy. Dick.
As I do my first three reps of five I drop back ribs killing and do some push ups.
She actually chose me over her best friend she's totally the woman for me.. Thinking of the bigger picture, her life and happiness. With me.. I need to do everything I can to keep her.
I push myself further and spin back around
gritting my teeth through the pain. I need to stay fit for her, how she likes me. But I can't push myself over the limit because I'll be out longer. Fuck!
I jump up and shake out my body and hear her getting out of the bed. I run up the stairs and into her.
"Why you awake so early? What's wrong?" she asks and I shrug.
"Couldn't sleep, thought I'd work out a little. Did I wake you?" I ask her and she nods.
"I didn't feel you next to me that's what I'm used to" she says and I smile at her. I hope Liam did finish him off I want this life with her.
"I'm sorry baby, I need a shower and I'll come back" I tell her and she nods sleepily at me and kisses me then turns and walks back to the bed.

After showering and drying I walk back into the bedroom naked and climb into bed behind, pulling her close to me.
"Hmm you smell delicious" she tells me turning in my arms and rests her head on my chest.
"That's how you always smell beautiful" I tell her and she smiles with her eyes closed.
"Sleep peaches" I tell her and she hums at me and I lay there running my fingers through her hair hoping to fall asleep to.

Waking up to my naked girl is the best part of my day.
"Morning handsome" she says and I smile at her.
"Morning beautiful" I say and kiss her slow and sensually.
"How you feeling now baby?" she asks me looking up at me through her long lashes.
"Better thank you peaches" I tell her honestly because I do after the amazing dream I had of her holding our baby in our new house far away from everyone and there drama. I wonder what she'd think of moving away.. Like abroad, somewhere hot.
"Something on your mind baby? Your smiling alot right now" she says and I chuckle pulling her into me.
"Just a dream I had beautiful" I tell her and she hums at me smiling.
"Tell me" she says and I hesitate.
"Baby please" she says and I smile at her sighing.
"OK.. We lived far away from here in a big house abroad somewhere and you was holding our baby close to you while you kissed me. It was perfect. No drama, just us and our happiness" I tell her and she grins wide.
"Sounds perfect, that's what I want" she tells me and I beam at her.
"You'd move abroad? Away from everyone.. With me?" I ask her ready to look for houses asap.
"I'd go anywhere with you Nathan. Just ask" she says and I kiss her all over her face whilst she laughs at me.
"I will look for houses in a different country baby, don't play with me" I tell her and she nods.
"I'm not playing. I'm being serious, if you thinking moving away would be a good idea then let's do it" she tells me and I pause looking at her. Where has this come from. I thought she's think I'm crazy?
"You don't think this is rushing?" I ask her and she laughs.
"We're definitely rushing but I don't care anymore. I just want to be happy with you, that's all that matters to me. You" she says and I pull her into me hugging her tight, oh my god I fucking love her!

After getting up, showering and making breakfast I sit in the clothes peaches took of mine and watch her as she eats her fruit salad she decided to have for breakfast.
"I want to take you out tonight beautiful, maybe a movie and dinner 6pm?" I ask her and she smiles.
"I can't wait. I'll be ready you know it" she says and I smile knowing she always is. I have zero patience when it comes to punctuality.
"I do peaches, now I remember when I said, you was busy tomorrow" I start and she nods at me.
"I'll come to your mums baby" she says and I lean over and kiss her thanking god she knew where I was going with it.
"Seriously? I don't need to bribe you?" I ask her chuckling and she raises her brow
"Depends.. Now I'm interested" she says licking her lips.
"Me? Shopping? Something expensive?" I ask her wanting her to have it all either way.
"I'll take you please" she purrs and I laugh. She really does just want me and not my millions. I've found a rare one.
"Good choice but either way you'll still have me. I'm gonna give you everything beautiful" I tell her and think to go buy her something for our date. And then definitely something for meeting my mother. She's gonna need it to stay with me.
Feeling my phone vibrate I pull it out to see Liam flash across the screen.
"Hello" I say answering.
"Nathan everything is taken care of. I've sent some security to watch over you both just incase and while the rest get you know" he says and I smile grateful. It's nearly over and we'll be hundreds of miles away. Maybe Spain.. Italy even..
"Thanks, I told you that day there was a heart in there. You've done me the greatest favour I could of ever asked" I tell him and peaches looks at me smiling. She's happy that's all that matters..
"Thank you for believing in me even though you knew nothing about me, I owe you Nathan. Enjoy your life am always here" he says to me and I smile. He's a good man deep deep down.
"I will, thanks man, you too. Bye" I say and hang up.
"I guess it's done" she says to me as I put my phone down.
"Yes it is beautiful, he's sent security to watch us while everyone else gets taken out to be safe" I tell her and she nods understanding.
Our life is just beginning and I can't wait to see where it goes. I hope my mother's not her usual self. Fun times...