Chapter 114

Walking into The Manor I spot dad and Liz and walk across holding bubba's hand and take a seat next to dad.
"You was awhile. Everything OK?" He asks me and I smile at him.
"Everythings fine dad. Don't worry" I tell him and he looks at me unsure.
"Just hormones and emotions dad, I'm OK really" I tell him and he smiles and nods.
"I bet you can't wait already sweetheart" he says and I chuckle grabbing a menu.
"I know I just want them here in my arms now. May's a long time away" I say and pout at the menu not knowing what to have.
"It will fly by believe me and they'll be here hunny" Liz says and I smile at her.
"Let's hope you're right" I say and look to bubba who's deep looking at the menu but it's more than that. He's gonna order steak. There's something on his mind. Am I gonna drive him away before the wedding let alone before I give birth. I'm acting crazy and I need to chill out. I can't lose him.
"So what do you want guys?" Dad asks looking between us.
"I'll just take the peri peri chicken and chips please dad" I tell him and he nods and waits for bubba who's still quiet.
"Steak dad for bubba" I tell him and he flags a waiter.
"Bubba.." I say quietly to him rubbing his hand and he looks to me.
"Humm.. sorry peaches, lost in my thoughts" he says and I smile at him and he smiles back.
"Talk to me. We'll leave if that's what you want bubba" I ask him and he sighs.
"No peaches it's OK. Have lunch with your dad" he says and stares at my stomach. Is he regretting this? Us? Getting married?
Have I pushed him too far with my crazy thoughts when I know he'd never do that to us. To me.
"I'd rather know what you're thinking Nathan" I tell him and he doesnt even react.
"Just thinking about the wedding and the honeymoon peaches" he says and I nod at him.
"What about it? You're not exactly happy Nathan. I wanna go home" I say to him and he stands.
"We're leaving dad. I want to go home" I tell him and he looks at me confused. Just let me go and don't ask questions.
"OK hun, we'll be back later. I'll call before hand" Liz says and I smile at her and kiss dad's cheek before walking off.
Standing at the car door bubba unlocks it and I open it myself and climb in not in the mood. I hear him sigh as I close the door and I pull on my seatbeat as he climbs in.
"Peaches" he says and I look to him with watery eyes crying again.
"What Nathan. What isit? Just tell me" I say and he wipes my tears and looks at me.
"The days been overwhelming for us both let's just go home" he says and I sigh and look out the window.

The ride home was silent and it feels different. This isn't us. It can't be.
He comes to a stop and I take my seatbelt off and look at him.
"Are you gonna tell me what you're thinking so hard about?" I ask him and he looks to me.
"That we're getting married in three days and I've never been so nervous" he says and I offer him a smile to continue.
"I've booked us a honeymoon for a month but we can't seem to stop hurting eachother whether its purposely or not its happening and I can't do it peaches" he says and I feel my heart start to beat quicker.
"So your breaking up with me. Calling the wedding off?" I ask him as my tears fall whether I like it or not.
"What? No! Don't be ridiculous. I'm just saying we can't be like this. This isn't us peaches" he says and wipes my tears and kisses me.
"I love you Nataliya and I only want you why would I break up with you? Now you're being crazy" he says and I laugh covering my face and start to cry.
"I hate this bubba. Is this how it's always gonna be?" I ask him and he holds my face wiping my tears.
"No baby, it'll get better. It has too" he says and I nod and sniffle.
"I'm sorry bubba for acting crazy. I might need to go to the doctors about that" I tell him and he nods.
"Whatever you both need peaches" he says and kisses me.
"Let's head inside baby" he says and I nod taking off my belt as he climbs out and opens my door for me. Helping me out he looks me over and smiles.
"You do look stunning peaches" he says and I smile at him. I more than likely look a mess from crying but he's always there with his compliments.
"Thank you bubba. I appreciate it" I tell him as he leads me up to the front door.
Unlocking it he let's me in first and I head straight to the livingroom and drop on the sofa taking of my shoes and pulling my feet up.
"I'll make you a drink peaches and something to eat" bubba says and I nod at him as he leans down and kisses my head before walking off again.

After awhile of just relaxing back doing absolutely nothing bubba walks in holding two plates.
"Salmon pasta bake beautiful" he says and my stomach grumbles as I sit up and collect the plate and fork from him.
"Thank you baby" I say smiling at him and digging in quickly.
"Hmm it's so good bubba" I tell him going back for more of the cheesy pasta.
"I know how to please my woman" he says cocky and I smirk at him.
"That you do baby. In all ways" I tell him and he licks his lips and I bite mine.
"Eat and well burn it off after" he says and I nod eagerly stuffing my mouth making him laugh but I continue to go through it until I'm full and putting the plate down.
I watch bubba finish his plate like normal and take mine putting them down and pulling me to relax on him.
"Right now I just want to hold you peaches. I need to feel you on me" he says wrapping his arms around me and kissing my temple.
He rests his hands on my stomach and I relax my head on his chest and just listen to his even breathing and his heart beating in my ear.
"I don't ever wanna lose you over something that can be prevented peaches" he tells me and I nod against him agreeing.
"You're amazing at everything you do. I couldn't leave you bubba. Ever" I tell him and watch him smile.
"I hope so because all I do is for us peaches. This gym will be ours not just mine and have you thought about opening another boutique?" He asks and I sigh.
"I haven't even thought about it to be honest the one I have is hard enough and I'm hoping Katie can bring it back to life otherwise I'm screwed" I tell him and he shakes his head.
"Then try here and if it doesn't work out atleast you tried peaches" he says and I smile a little.
"Now you wanna buy me a store?" I tease and he shrugs.
"It's our money now so if my baby wants her own store again that's what she will have" he says and I smile wide.
"It is bubba" I tell him giddy and he smiles and kisses me.
It's been a tough day but we can get through anything together. We have to remain a team. This pregnancy will not break us. I wont let it.