Chapter 30

Visit from dad

As I go around cleaning my house and mopping the floors I watch Nathan wash the pots instead of using the dishwasher and smile. He's so cute and domesticated. His mum did good.
I empty the mop bucket outside down the drain and put it into the cupboard and make my way upstairs for another quick shower and get ready for my dad who should be here soon hopefully. I've missed him alot.

Standing at my mirror finally ready I apply a lip gloss to my already rosy lips and look myself over.
"Perfect" I say to myself and turn seeing Nathan watching me.

"So sexy peaches, as always" he tells me wrapping his arms around me and kissing me

"Thanks baby, remember where going out for dinner aswell" I tell him and he nods smiling at me.
"I'm going to go shower and get ready now beautiful" he tells me and kisses me letting go of me and walking into the bathroom.

He comes walking out naked and I bite my lip watching his muscles flex as he walks making my way down his body I can't take my eyes of the magical package between his legs. Even flaccid it's awe worthy and mouth watering.
"You finished eye fucking me peaches?" he asks me and I lick my lip looking back up to his beautiful face and smile
"Just admiring the amazing view I have" I tell him and he chuckles.
"Am glad you enjoy what you see because you my sexy peaches are beyond hot" he tells me casually getting dressed.
"Aww thanks baby, lemme help" I tell him as I walk over to him and button up his shirt.
"Just being honest baby" he says and kisses my forehead and pulls on his trousers he tucks his shirt in and I grab his tie and knot it while he fastens everything. I help him into his vest and jacket and think getting him dressed isn't as fun as getting him naked. That's what I want. What's underneath. But..
"Damn baby you look hot in a suit" I tell him and he grins at me and I can't help but smile back

"Will your dad like?" he asks and I shrug
"Who cares. I fucking love" I gush and he laughs.
"Thank you baby, I appreciate it" he says and I kiss him holding his face and closing my eyes then pull away smiling looking into his.
"I love you and that's all that matters baby" I tell him running my hands down his vest. He's seriously hot in a suit.
"Let's take a picture" I tell him and he smiles and pulls me into his arms as I take my phone out.
Clicking one after the other I ended up with well over a dozen but I'm happy with most of them and set the best one as my screensaver.
"Beautiful, I love it let me get one of you for my phone" he says and I blush and look at his phone while he takes a few different ones.
"OK that's enough. We'll be here all day" I laugh and he finally puts his phone away and grabs my hand leading me down the stairs and I suddenly hear the door knock. Nathan looks at me and smiles.
Opening the door I see my dad standing there smiling at me and he suddenly pulls me in for a hug.
"I've missed you sweetheart" he says and I hug him back tightly.
"I've missed you to dad" I tell him as we finally pull apart.
Opening it wider I invite him in and close the door behind him and turn to see him looking at Nathan. Here goes nothing.
"Dad this is Nathan, Nathan.. My dad Frank" I say and Nathan extends his hand out and I smile as my dad takes it and they shake
"Pleased to meet you sir" Nathan says and I smile at how much this is going good so far.
"Call me Frank please and I'm happy to meet the man that holds my daughters heart" my dad says and I smile at him.
"Aww, this is great" I say giddy and they both laugh at me.
"I'm starving now can we go eat?" I ask my dad with a pouty face and he nods chuckling.
"Let me use the bathroom and then we'll go" he says to me and I nod pointing up the stairs to the right.
"Do you know where we're going?" Nathan asks me and I nod
"If he's booked it, it's Chinese I bet" I say laughing shaking my head.
Guaranteed Chinese he loves it.
"I know a really good Chinese around here, he should of said" he says and I shrug not knowing.
"He likes to do this dinner and pay so don't be trying to flash the cash OK. He won't like it, just let him pay please baby" I say seeing his face drop.
"OK for you peaches" he says as my dad comes out and down the stairs.
"You ready to go" my dad asks us and I nod opening the front door.
Walking out holding Nathan's hand he climbs into the back with me and I smile at him.
"You didn't need to sit back here with me handsome your to tall for one" I tell him and he shrugs.
"I wanted to sit with you. It feels different normally I drive myself everywhere but if I get to sit back here with you I could get used to that" he tells me and I smile and kiss him.
"Your so amazingly perfect for me handsome" I tell him as my dad pulls off.
"Just for you peaches. All of me is yours" he says and I smile cuddling into him.
I hope my dad and Nathan can get on even if it's just civil for me it's better than nothing. I can't lose any of them but it will be Nathan, I need to think of my happiness. I just hope it doesn't come down to that.