Chapter 7

Sitting on my sofa backing glass after glass of bourbon as Nathan watches me and suddenly takes the bottle.
"No more beautiful, you don't need it when I'm right here. Talk to me" he says and I shrug.
"I don't know what to say really. I moved here to get away from him and it's been two fucking days and he's found me already. Now what do I fucking do" I ask him taking the bottle back and drinking from that instead.
"Alcohol won't help love" he tells me and I smile.
"I know. It'll make me forget how fucked up my life is though" I say then laugh.
"Your life isn't fucked up love. You just have a dickhead ex that's obsessed and to be honest I see why. I wouldn't want to lose you either" he says and I smile at him. He's so cute
"Well he chose the life he loves over me so he needs to accept it. It's over and I'm done with it all. I just want to be happy. Is that to much to ask for?" I ask him and he sighs.
"It's not beautiful no. But I'm here now. You'll be OK" he tells me and I turn to kiss him and he pulls me on top of him. Yes it will happen!
He grabs my ass and squeezes it as I push my tongue into his mouth. He sucks onit while I moan into his mouth. Suddenly I'm being lifted up and he wraps my legs around his waist.
"We're going to mine. We won't get interrupted there beautiful" he tells me and I nod as I kiss along his neck and run my hands in his hair pulling as he rubs his dick between my legs as he walks. Fuck he's big.
He walks us out my door locking up and still carrying me out towards his front door that he leaves open. He kicks the door closed and walks up the stairs and starts kissing me again.
"You sure about this beautiful?" he asks me and I nod eagerly.
"I've never wanted this as much as I do right now" I tell him grinding my pussy onto him and he groans. Lowering me onto the bed he pulls down my leggings and underwear together and spreads my legs looking at what he's about to get and groans. I pull my t-shirt over my head freeing my beasts as I didn't put a bra on and he groans louder grabbing at his dick.
"So fucking sexy" he tells me and I smile at him. I wanna see him.
"Your turn handsome, show me what I'm getting" I tell him biting my lip and he pulls his t-shirt over his head and I swear I could cum just looking at him. Fuckk!
He undoes his jeans and drops them to the floor and I see his dick imprint in his boxers and I salivate.
"Enjoying the view" he teases and I nod eagerly smiling wide.
"Your not the only one" he says and drops his boxers, stepping out of everything. I lay in the middle of his massive bed and he hovers over me.
"As much as I want to taste and do alsorts to you. I need to be inside you beautiful. OK?" he asks and I smile up at him.
"Absolutely, now fuck me Nathan" I tell him and he smirks.
He grabs a condom from his drawer and rips it open and slides it over himself, lifting up my legs. He positions himself at my pussy and spreads my legs wider and slowly starts to push into me.
"FUCK you're tight. Shit" he grits out through clenched teeth still not fully all the way in. I roll my hips and rock on his dick as he pushes in further sucking him in.
He fills me to the brink and stops looking down at me.
"You OK beautiful?" he asks me and I can't help but smile. I nod my head and rock my hips again feeling him deeper than anyone's ever been and moan. Fuck he feels good.
He starts to pull out and push back in to me soaking his dick with my juices and I moan automatically feeling amazing. Kyle didn't feel like this.
"YES!" I cry out as he starts to fuck into me deep and slow and I roll my hips enjoying how he feels inside me.
He looks at me and smirks and holds onto my legs spreading them as he lifts up and starts to fuck downwards hitting my O spot and I feel like I'm about to cum, fuck I've never cummed through sex.
"Fuck me harder!" I will him and he holds onto my thick thighs and slams into me repeatedly.
"Yes, yes.. Mmm fuckkk" I scream and I mean scream. Oh my lord have mercy.
He rolls his hips into me deeper and hits my gspot this time and I cry out. He's to good. I rock my hips into him and throw my head back and I feel my legs begin to shake as he relentlessly hits my pleasurable spot and I bite my lip feeling fucking euphoric.
"FUCK baby" he groans loud as he rolls his hips into me and I feel my body tense up...
Again?
"All for me beautiful" he says to me and starts to rub my clit in circles sending me over.
"Yesss baby" I cry out arching my back off the bed feeling him throb inside me. He starts to build up his pace and he grits out incoherent words and all I caught was 'mine, all mine'..
"I'm so close" I tell him as my orgasm builds up from his excessive groaning that sounds so fucking hot.
"Cum for me baby" he coaxs and I climax hard thrusting back on him tightening around him repeatedly.
"Fuckkkk!" he roars filling the condom and I continue to thrust and tighten until he's finished. He comes to a slower pace and then stops breathing heavily as do I and leans forward to kiss me.
"That was by far worth the blue balls I've had for two days" he tells me and I laugh
"Fuck" he says and I feel him growing harder inside me.
"If you thought I was done you'd be mistaken beautiful. That's the quickest I've ever fucking cummed" he says chuckling and I smile.
"Good pussy babe" I tell him with a smirk and he pulls out of me pulls the condom off, tires it and grabs another. It's gonna be a long night. But who am I to complain..