Chapter 91

Today's the day we meet Charlotte Green the wedding planner and I'm currently sitting in the livingroom relaxing with bubba who's just got back from a run.
I take in the wedding bliss and my thoughts about everything, my dress to the cake, the venue and then my husband who's a lot happier since his mums making an effort.
The door suddenly knocks and I jump up excitedly and make my way over to it and hear bubba chuckle.
"Hi Nataliya? I'm Charlotte Green. Nice to meet you" she says when I nod at her.
"Nice to meet you too, come on in" I tell her letting her in and she smiles at me and strolls in as I shut the door and I lead her into the livingroom where Nathan's waiting.
"Hi Charlotte, good to meet you, Nathan Parker" he says confidently and I bite my lip watching him.
"Hi Nathan, you too" she says and puts down her bag.
"So your getting married.. Firstly congratulations" she says and I smile sitting next to Nathan and he wraps his arm around me.
"Next month.. We want a fall/autumn wedding please Charlottle. I know that's short notice but it needs to be then" I tell her and she looks at me with wide eyes.
"Well we better get started then, there so much to do" she says cheerfully and I smile happily at bubba.

After going through all the details with Charlotte she officially knows everything we want and she left happy knowing what she needed to make out perfect day.
"I'm so excited bubba. I hope she can get a date for the venue it's beautiful" I tell him and he nods grinning happily too.
"She'll get it peaches. I told her whatever it takes for you to have your perfect day" he says and I kiss him and he pulls me to straddle him wrapping his muscular arms around my waist and kissing me again.
"So Mrs Parker as delicious as you look I have a session" he says and I nod at him and kiss him again.
"I'm gonna ring Vanessa and see when she's coming down? Is Jaxon coming with her?" I ask him and he shrugs.
"He reached out but I've been avoiding him" he says and I roll my eyes tutting at him.
"What about Casey aye? Is she invited?" He asks me raising his brow and I scoff.
"Absolutely not. I'll fuck her up.. You're mine" I tell him wrapping my arms around him possessively.
"Always peaches. But she's your bestfriend" he says and I roll my eyes again.
"Was.. Past tense. She can't be having feelings for you and think we can be friends, you're crazy!" I tell him and he smirks at me.
"I'm flatted really that you girls are fighting over me but seriously there's no need I'm all yours peaches. Im marrying you!" he says and I bite his lip and he kisses me dropping me to the sofa and starts kissing around my stomach.
"Your having my baby. I'm definitely yours baby. No ifs, buts or maybes. I belong to Nataliya Parker" he says and continues to kiss along my stomach. He's so adorable, I love him so much.
"She still isn't invited. I don't trust her" I tell him running my fingers through his hair.
"I know baby and I understand but you trust me right?" He asks and I look at him like obviously.
"Then you have nothing to worry about. I love you and only want you. My peaches" he says and leans up kissing my lips and looking down on me.
"I love you too bubba. I hate her" I tell him and he nods and kisses me again getting up pulling me with him.
"I know baby, are you gonna be OK?" He asks and I smile and nod.
"Absolutely baby" I tell him and he smiles letting go of me.
"Call me if you need me. Anything peaches" he says and I smile.
"I will baby, see you later" I tell him and he smiles and turns leaving.
I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water and drink some down and look around wondering what to do.
Pulling out my phone I dial Maria and wait for her to answer..
"Hello Maria it's Nataliya. How are you, how's the boutique?" I ask excitedly hoping its good.
"Erm.. Well.. Erm.." she hesitates and I clench my jaw.
"What happened?" I ask her authority coming through my voice and I hear her swallow.
"It's not great.. they say it's me online" she says and sighs.
"OK, I'm sorry but this isn't going to work out" I start but she hangs up on me. Bitch.
I quickly dial Vanessa.
"Hey babe" she says happily and I smile a little.
"I need your help" I tell her urgently and she pauses taking a breath.
"What's wrong? Talk to me" she says and I smile again.
"I just fired Maria, can you go check on Nattys please and make sure it's OK and locked up" I ask her praying she can.
"Of course babe, I'm out in the town centre anyways. I'll head there now" she says and I sigh with relief.
"Your a life saver, and another thing when you coming down?" I ask her.
"When you want me babes?" She asks and I smile happy for my bestie.
"ASAP babe" I tell her and guzzle more water thirsty.
"I'll speak to Jax when I get home and I'll let you know, right I'm at the boutique now. She's still here.
"Why are you still here? I need all keys now" Vanessa says sternly making me smile.
"I dont wanna work here anyways. Shove your job!" I hear her say and Vanessa scoffs.
"Bitch please, you begged me for this job" she says to her and I laugh.
"Yeah, leave" Vanesaa says.
"Did you get all the keys?" I ask her hopeful.
"Of course babe, I'm checking the till.. Damn Natty" she says and I sigh.
"That bad?" I ask her needing someone new now, but who..
"Yeah babe. I'm sorry. We'll sort this" she says positively and I hum.
"Wait.. Katie was gonna come down. I need to ring her" I say to Vanessa hoping Katie can do it.
"OK babe, I'll call you later. I love you" she says and I smile.
"Alright babes, I love you too. Bye" I say and hang up thanking God for Vanessa.