Chapter 2

Standing at his back door I watch Nathan turn to me and smile wide. Wow he's beautiful.
"Hey" I say and he stands and kisses my cheek. I feel drawn to him like no other. Comfortable in his presence. No awkwardness like I normally feel around super hot guys. It's.. Different. But good.
"I'm glad you made it beautiful. Come take a seat" he says and pulls out my chair for me. Smiling up at him I sit down and he takes his seat infront of me and gestures to the food.
"This OK love? I hope you like it" he says and I already love the smell.
"Smells amazing. I haven't had steak in so long" I tell him and he raises a brow. Clearly wanting me to elaborate.
"One of my best friends is a vegan. And I don't get to cook that often, it's always work, work, work" I tell him and he nods clearly understanding
"What isit you do?" he asks me and I smile thinking of my job.
"I have my own boutique, what about you?" I ask him as he starts to serve our food smiling.
"Sounds good. I'm a personal trainer beautiful" he says and I bite my lip. He can work me out any day. It must be hard work though.
"So I can book sessions, if you're not to busy of course?" I ask praying he says yes.
"Am sure I could squeeze you in" he teases and I chuckle. Yes please Mr hotty.
"I'd appreciate it" I say with a smile and he nods and starts to cut into his steak. I copy him and see that's its well done and thank god.
"You like it like that love?" he asks me and I nod at him with a smile.
"Totally. I was nervous to cut into it" I laugh and he chuckles.
"Looks like that's one thing we have in common then" he says and I smile at him. I hope there's so much much.
"Are you from around here?" I ask him and he nods
"I grew up here love, where did you just come from?" he asks around mouthfuls
"London, I needed to get away" I tell him and he raises his brow again for me to tell him more.
"My ex, I'm hoping he doesn't find me" I tell him but I don't want to talk about Kyle.
"Ohh I see. Well it's quiet around here so hopefully you don't get to home sick" he says licking his lips and I damn sure know if I'm seeing him everyday I won't be getting bored. How could I?
"I'm enjoying it so far" I tell him and pop a peice of steak into my mouth while he smiles at me.
"So I take it you're single now?" he asks me and I smile nodding.
"But are you available beautiful?" he asks me and I think about it.
"Depends what for?" I say and he hums at me as he chews quickly.
"Are you single? A hot guy like you, surely not" I say and he laughs.
"I'm still looking for my one, love" he tells me and I smile.
"Aww that's so cute. I hope you find her soon" I tell him and he nods smirking. Did I miss something..

After finishing up eating I wipe my hands and dab my mouth as he watches me with a twinkle in his eye. Hes so fucking hot. I know he's older than me but I don't care. I want him. And bad.
"Can I get you something stronger?" he asks pointing to my empty bottle of beer.
"Sure, why not" I smile at him and he escorts me back into the house as its getting chilly outside and gestures to the living room.
"Bourbon alright love?" he asks me
"Yeah thanks" I tell him sitting down looking around the room. It really is exactly the same as mine.
Turning to see him holding out a tumbler to me, I smile at him and take the drink.
"So beautiful, how's your first day going?" he asks and I look him over. Fucking delicious.
"Good, thanks to you Nathan" I tell him and he raises his glass.
"New friends and new beginnings" he says and I raise mine.
"New friends and new beginnings" I recite his words smiling hoping he's right. I need this fresh start away from Kyle. I really hope he doesn't find me. But then it is Kyle we're talking about. He can find anyone anywhere because of the life he lives. I just needed out of that lifestyle. I want to focus on better things like my boutique. I need to concentrate.
"So tell me about yourself beautiful" Nathan asks me pulling me out my spiraling thoughts.
"Well I'm 26, from London and I'm a sucker for the romantic stuff and I've moved here to basically settle down. What about you?" I ask him and he smirks at me.
"Single, I'm 34 and I just work out most of the time, as you know I'm a personal trainer.. Tell me when you want this session" he asks pulling out his phone.
"Well I don't open up for another two weeks so some time before then. If that's good for you?" I ask him and he looks back to me smiling.
"Tomorrow afternoon, I have a slot at 2pm for two hours if you want it" he says and I wonder how much having him as my personal trainer would cost.
"I bet your expensive come to think of it" I say laughing and he laughs.
"I'll give you the first session free to see how you go and see where you need to work on. But from where I'm sitting I don't see any issues with your body love" he says and I smile. He's flirting blatantly.
"Well thanks, I hit the gym four times a week. But if I decide to take you on I'll just do you instead." I say and my eyes pop. Did I just say that and feel myself becoming hot. Fuck. But atleast he found it funny.
"I wouldn't complain" he says and I laugh. Good to know you like what you see.
"I really should think before I speak" I tell him laughing. I down my drink feeling the warmth spread through my belly and I suddenly yawn. Wow that happened.
"I'm sorry. It's been a long day" I tell him and he smiles.
"Head to bed and get ready for me" he says and I bite my lip. If only.
"For tomorrow Nataliya" he winks and I stand up as he takes my glass.
"I'll be on the front beautiful. Don't keep me waiting" he says with a smirk and I nod.
"I'll be ready, 2pm on the dot" I tell him and follow him towards the front door.
"Well it was good to meet you. Good night" he says and suddenly his lips are on mine. I instantly melt against him and he wraps an arm behind my back holding me against him. Shit.
Pulling apart breathless I open my eyes looking up into his and smile.
"Good night beautiful. 2pm remember" he says and I nod slowly walking out the door. What just happened?