Chapter 94

"Hi Nataliya, just a quick call to let you know, I got the venue you wanted with a date. September 13th" Charlotte says down the phone and I squeal a little making her laugh and bubba look at me.
"Oh my god! Thank you so much Charlotte" I tell her and smile at bubba overly excited.
"You're welcome hunny, gotta run. Bye" she says and we hang up.
"Bubbbbaa!!" I scream and jump onto him making him laugh.
"13th September. We're getting married baby!!" I tell him giddy and he kisses me holding my face.
"Less than a month peaches, I can't wait for you to be my wife" he tells me and I kiss him again affectionately.
"I love you so much bubba, we need to invite everyone. Send out invitations" I tell him and he hugs me to him instantly calming me.
"Charlotte will do it that's why you choose the design remember" he says and I look at him confused. I did?
"My bad.. Being pregnant is hard I swear" I say and shake my head. I keep forgetting things.
"Let me text.." I start when the door starts knocking.
"Who's that?" I say instead and climb off Nathan to go to the door with him.
He swings the door open and I instantly scream and hug my bestfriend Vanessa.
"Oh my god you're here! You're actually here babe!" I say excitedly and pull her into the house.
"Wow babe this house is amazing" she says looking around and I grin at her as Nathan brings in her case.
"Are you alone?" He asks Vanessa and she pulls a face as the door gets pushed open.
"I was parking the car brother, damn this house is nice" Jaxon says walking in and I watch bubba roll his eyes.
"A month of you.. Great" Nathan says and I pull Vanessa into the livingroom and hug her again.
"I've missed you babe" I tell her and she smiles.
"I've missed you too babe. Do you like it out here?" She asks and I nod.
"Well we haven't lived here long plus we were in Italy for most of the beginning. But it's nice and peaceful. Just what we wanted" I tell her and she smiles.
"I'm happy for you babe, so you're getting married. I'm so happy" she says and I grin.
'And your my maid of honour girl!" I tell her and she hugs me.
"I have a wedding planner aswell babe. Charlotte Green. And we have a date, 13th September!" I tell her excitedly and she squeals and claps happily for me.
"I can't believe it, we need to celebrate" she says pulling out my favourite bottle of wine. Shit..
"Erm.." I say and look to bubba when he notices what she's holding.
"I'm not really drinking right now babe" I tell her and she looks at me raising her brow. Double shit.
"Girl, you're not drinking your favourite wine.. You've gotta be sick" she says and I nod.
"A little" I tell her and she hugs me.
"Aww babes" she says and I look at bubba as I hug her back and he shrugs.
"Can I talk to you peaches" he asks and I nod pulling back from Vanessa and follow him out the room.
"OK.. How we playing this? They're not stupid" he says and I sigh.
"We could tell just them" I suggest.
"They're gonna be staying with us for a whole month. They're gonna notice. Shit" I say and he wraps his arms around me.
"It's upto you peaches" he says and kisses me making me smile.
"Let's tell them" I say excitedly making him nod eagerly.
He unwraps me and I take his hand in mine and walk back into the livingroom.
"OK so we have some good news" I say about to sit on the sofa but bubba pulls me onto his lap.
"Go on babe" Vanessa says and grins ready for anything..
"We're pregnant!" I say and Vanessa jumps up with excitement and hugs me hard.
"Oh my god! Congratulations babe, I'm so happy for you both" she says and I smile at her.
"Thanks babe" I tell her noticing that Jaxon is quiet.
"Babe, we spoke about this on the way" Vanessa says to him and he sighs.
"I'm happy for you both. Congratulations" he says but it sounds forced. He doesn't mean it.
"If somethings on your mind, come on.. Spit it out" bubba tells him and he sighs again.
"This is why you're marrying her because she's pregnant?" He says and Nathan lifts me off him and stands up.
"Her has a fucking name Jaxon, use it! And No. I proposed in Italy. We found out when we got back that Nataliya was pregnant" he spits annoyed and Jax shrugs.
"Your just rushing bro" he says to bubba and I thought he liked me?
"Rushing! I'm 35 next. I want to live my life with my peaches. You and no one else is gonna stop that from happening. She means more to me" he tells Jaxon and I smile feeling loved.
"I'm just saying bro. You hardly know her will you be having a prenuptial agreement?" He asks blatantly and my jaw drops. Wow.
"Babe seriously, not now!" Vanessa warns him and he shrugs.
"What I do with my money and my wife has nothing to do with anyone!" Nathan yells at him now and I just sit there wondering where all this came from.
"Future wife, we're not there yet" Jaxon says cocky and I get up and walk out. Fuck listening to any more of his obnoxious self.
"Natty babe, wait" Vanessa calls after me and I wave her off heading out the room and walking up the stairs. I could fucking use a drink.. Or four.
I enter the bedroom and head straight for the bed and lay down cuddling into my pillow and the tears fall. Why does he hate me?
What did I even do other than bring him my bestfriend and love his.
I don't want anything materialistic from bubba but he doesn't care and still buys because that's him and I love that. I'm no fucking gold digger!
The door suddenly opens and I feel the bed dip down and strong arms encircle me.
"Peaches, it doesn't matter what he says. I love you" he says and I start to cry again.
"I love you too bubba but.." I start and he covers my mouth with his finger.
"No buts peaches, I'm marrying you next month and we're having this baby" he says and I turn to face him and look at his sad face.
"I can't loose you baby, take what you want. I don't care. I just need you" he says sadly and I shake my head and kiss him affectionately.
"All I need is you and our baby. You make me happy bubba not the things you buy" I tell him and he smiles.
"Your nothing like her. How dare he" he suddenly says getting angry again and I rub down his face and kiss him.
"Bubba it doesn't matter what he says. Only I care what you think, I only want this and this" I tell him putting one hand on his heart and the other one on his dick trying to lighten his mood.
"I'm all yours peaches, have what you want, when you want baby" he says and I wrap my arms around him and kiss him passionately. I love this man more than anything. That's all that matters.