Chapter 55

Sitting in the restaurant we've placed our orders and now I currently sipping my cocktail.
"Hows the boutique been this week peaches? Still keeping you on your feet?" he asks me and I nod happily.
"Busy daily, I've put an ad in the window for another shop worker and someone came in and dropped off there cv, looks positive" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"That's great news peaches I'm so proud of you" he says grabbing my hand and kissing it.
"Thanks baby that means alot" I tell him grinning.
"How was Jaxon in the gym?" I ask him and he smiles.
"Doing well, hes getting on with all the lads so that's always the hardest part" he says and I nod understanding.
"Yeah that'd be awkward if they didn't bond" I say and he grins happily. His smile lights up his face and shows how hot he actually is.
"I love how you just get it" he says and I smile.
"Well I do try anyways" I tell him chuckling as the waiter arrives with our food.
"Thanks" I tell him smiling and look to my food. Finally having a bite I'm starving.
"So have you not heard from your mother all week?" I ask him and he sighs.
"Nothing, I told her we're done when she left anyways so maybe she took the hint. She's to busy fussing over Jaxon I bet" he says and I feel sad for him.
"I'm sorry baby" I tell him and he shrugs.
"I don't need her peaches. You're all I want and need now. Don't worry about her" he says and how can I not his mother's to busy with his best friend instead of trying to make amends with her own son.
"I do though bubba. I worry about you and if you think you're making a mistake because you're basically choosing me over your mother" I say and he sighs again.
"I'll choose you everytime peaches. You're all that matters to me now" he says and I smile happy but sad for him.
"So I know I'm confusing and I said no but I want us to be happy in a new place. I thought I'd love it here. I'll keep my shop and get a manager maybe and possibly save up and open another one where ever we go. But I'm done with Birmingham baby" I tell him and he smiles at me.
"Where do you want to go and I'll start looking peaches" he says and I shrug not really bothered as long as I'm with him.
"You choose" I tell him and he grins
"If I chose we'll move out the country. You sure about that" he says and I shrug.
"I'll miss my dad and Vanessa and Casey but I need to think about myself and my life and what makes me happy. I just want you because you make me happy Bubba" I tell him reaching out for his hand and he kisses mine.
"Thank you peaches. I love you" he says and I smile.
"I love you too Bubba" I tell him and he grins and kisses my hand again.

After eating my food and taking in everything Nathan's said about moving away and I'm actually quite looking forward to it. A fresh start again with my Bubba because Birminghams been a flop..
"Dessert Bubba, I want chocolate pleasee" I say and he smiles nodding at me.
"Of course peaches, what ever you want" he says and gets the waiters attention.
"Can I get two chocolate cakes with custard please and two double bourbons aswell" he says and the waiter nods jotting it down and scurrying away.
"I want us to be able to put all this behind us" he says to me and I nod agreeing as the waiter places down our drinks and leaves.
"That's all I want,  before I moved here I thought it'd be a fresh start. But then everything with Kyle and now you with your mother. It's like people just don't like us together Bubba and I hate it. Why can't she just be happy that her sons found someone that isn't gonna ruin him" I say and he sighs.
"It doesn't matter to me what anyone thinks of you peaches because I only see you, love you" he tells me and I smile knowing he's right but it still hurts what she said about me. How could she be so cruel and look down her nose at me like I am trash.
"It's just sad for our future family not having a nana on either side, all because you love and want me Bubba" I tell him and he sighs again.
"It won't come to that peaches, your mum will come around and so will mine. Then our children will have two nanas" he says with a small smile.
"I doubt my mum would care if I had a baby. But I know my dad's waiting" I tell him and he lights up.
"I can't wait either. You're my perfect peaches" he says and I smile.
"Your my perfect Bubba, and I love you so much" I tell him and he grins.

After eating dessert and leaving the restaurant we make our way back to his car linking fingers and smiling.
"What shall we do now Bubba?" I ask him and he smiles at me.
"You wana watch a movie? We can go cinema if you want to peaches" he asks me and I nod smiling. Why not.
"Yeah sounds good Bubba" I tell him as we reach his car and he opens the door for me helping me in.
I love just spending time with Nathan. I hope we can be like this always. Just us..