Chapter 124 Nathans POV

Nathan in his suit ^^^

I stand at the altar waiting for Nataliya and I've never been so nervous.
My palms are sweaty and I'm feeling hot all over. I can't wait to see my peaches in her dress looking all perfect and sexy as hell.
I suddenly feel a hand on my back and I turn to see my mother.
"What are you doing here!?" I whisper shout and she smiles at me.
"None of that today Nathan. Regardless of what's happening between us, there is no way on this earth would I miss my sons wedding" she says and I look at her not knowing what to say. She hates Nataliya and she won't ruin our day. Shit what do I do?
"Me and Nataliya don't see eye to eye but this is happening whether I like it or not so I'm here for you son. She's clearly going to be your wife and nothing I say will change that so I'm here" she says again and I just smile. She's trying.. Again.
"Thank you mother I appreciate it" I just say and she rubs my arm and smiles at me.
"You look very handsome in your suit Nathan I'm impressed darling" she says and I chuckle as she looks me over at arm's length.
"Thank you mother" I say and she nods at me.
"I'll go sit over here" she says and walks away.
I roll my shoulders back and take a deep breath. I'm marrying my peaches and nothing will stop us.
"Are you ready Mr Parker?" The minister asks indicating that peaches has arrived.
I take more breaths quicker ones and prepare myself to see peaches. She's gonna look incredible and I'm getting excited as the music starts to play and I stand looking towards the doors with my heart pounding. Oh my god, oh my god! Come on peaches.
She suddenly comes walking through and I can't take my eyes off of her. Fucking wow!
My hearts seriously beating ridiculously fast and I smile wide at her as she smiles wide walking towards me.
She looks amazing in that dress, an absolute angel and all mine. My peaches is blowing me away right now more than she ever has before. I feel weak for her, I could literally drop to my knees in awe. Her beautiful smile shining bright as she gets closer.
She finally makes it to me and Frank shakes my hand and puts peaches hand into mine.
"Look after my daughter Nathan" he says and I nod at him and smile. Does this means alls forgiven and he's accepting me and peaches?
"You look so sexy in your suit bubba" she says and I'm itching to pull her closer and kiss her as I've never kissed her before.
"You look sensational peaches" I tell her and she bites her lip and squeezes my hands.
"Are we ready?" The minister asks zand I nod at him.
"Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Nathan and Nataliya. In the time that they have been together, their love for each other has grown, turning them into the couple you see before you. Now, they are ready to spend the rest of their lives together as husband and wife. Today you declare your commitment to each other before family and friends." he says and I just can't take my eyes off peaches as she stares back smiling at me with so much love.
"I believe you've prepared your own vows. Go ahead" he says and I take a deep breath and begin speaking from the heart.
"Peaches, you are beautiful inside and out and I couldn't ask for anything more. You're truly amazing in all ways and I'm in ore with you. You came into my life when I was just about given up on love and knocked me on my ass. I've been waiting a very long time for you so I promise to love you and always be by your side, through all of the ups and downs. I vow to always be faithful, and always be your best friend, no matter what the future might bring and I promise to love and support you in everything you do. I love you so much" I tell her as I hold her hands and tears fall down her beautiful face. I wipe them away as she smiles at me and all I wanna do is kiss her.
"Do you Nathan, take Nataliya to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" He asks and I just smile at peaches thinking I couldn't be more happier.
"Yes I do" I tell him and he nods and looks to Nataliya for her vows.
"Bubba, today I affirm my love for you, and vow to share my life with you in everything - to respect and love you. You are the most generous person I have ever known - kind, honest, and so god damn handsome. I take you to be my husband, to have and to hold, in sickness and in health from this day forward you shall be first in my heart and our souls shall be together as one. I love you so much" she says and I feel my heart beating quicker as she looks into my eyes with so much love. I made the right choice choosing my peaches over everything and everyone.
"Do you Nataliya, take Nathan to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish; from this day forward until death do you part?" He asks her and I hold my breath as I stare at her hopeful.
"I absolutely do!" She says giddy and I smile at her heart pounding letting the breath out. She actually said yes. She fucking said YESSSS!!
"Now for the rings" he says and I slip them from my pocket and open the box.
"Oh my god bubba!" She says and grins at me. At least she likes her ring. She'll be wearing it forever.
"Nataliya, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love" I say as I slide the ring onto her finger and she smiles up at me and collects my ring.
"Nathan, I give you this ring as a symbol of my love" she says and slides the ring onto my ring finger and I grin at her happily and I'm so ready to run away to our honeymoon with her.
"By the power vested in me by the city of Brighton, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride" the minister says and I pull peaches closer and attach our lips as she runs her hand up the back of my head and pulls me down hungrily. I love my fucking wife!
We pull apart from eachother and she smiles up at me brightly.
"Family and Friends I present to you for the first time Nathan and Nataliya Parker" he says and our parents stand clapping..
All that matters is that we did this. We actually got married and I couldn't be more happier.
"I love you so much bubba" she says and I kiss her wrapping my arms around her waist and picking her up and I spinning her around.
"I love you so much peaches" I tell her and she grins up at me as I settle her back down.

After signing the register with Frank and my mum we headed out and into the carriage that awaits us.
"I must confess, you look beyond stunning peaches" I tell her and she smiles happily and climbs into the carriage. I thought we'd go for a ride together before we go to the venue. Our parents can entertain themselves.
I help peaches in and climb in after and wrap my arm around her as she leans into me.
"I can't believe you got this for us bubba. I love it" she says and holds my cheek kissing me affectionately and I pull her across my lap and kiss her passionately sliding my tongue in making her moan into my mouth.
It's been an amazing day and I'm officially a married man.