Chapter 47

Pulling up at Nathan's I see Jaxon already there sitting on his car waiting.
Nathan climbs out while I put my shoes back on and he helps me out the car. Opening the boot he grabs the bags and walks to my door with me.
"Come back as soon as you've done, check on Vanessa, see how she's feeling about today and I'll do the same" he tells me and I smile and nod at him.
"Will do baby, she should be nearly here" I tell him and he smiles.
"I love you peaches, and don't take to long we're still going out for dinner" he tells me and I grin.
"I love you too baby. I'll make sure to wear something we just bought" I tease and he groans and pulls me into him.
"You do that beautiful. I'll see you soon" he tells me and kisses me.
Opening my door he drops the bags off at the bottom of the stairs and kisses me again.
"I can't wait to see you in all of them" he says and walks away. Me too baby.. Me too. Closing my door smiling I pull my phone out.

Vanessa: You better answer me bitch Xx

HA she's getting antsy. I hit call on her number and wait for her to answer.
"Finally, fucking hell. What you doing I'm nearly at yours" she says and I laugh.
"I went shopping with Nathan, I'm home now chill girl. How long until you're here" I ask her taking the bags upstairs.
"About five minutes now you took that long" she complains and I laugh again.
"I'm here now babe, calm down Jaxon's just got to Nathan's aswell. He's seems excited" I tell her and she squeals. Fucking hell.
"I'm coming upto your house now, I'll see you in a minute" she says and hangs up. I kick my heels off putting on my sliders and
I run back down the stairs and swing my door open.
She climbs out her car and grabs her bag and runs over to me.
"Oh my god I've missed you" she screams and hugs me happily.
"I've missed you, come before they end up coming out" I tell her and she giggles as I pull her inside.
Running up the stairs with her she drops her bag and emptys the contents showing me everything she's bought for her date.
"OK so I've bought jeans and flat shoes for whatever he wants to do in like an hour he said" she tells me checking her watch.
"I need to shower and do my hair and a little makeup too fuck I'm running out off time" she panics and I grab her shoulders and shake her a little
"He's next door babes, it's OK he'll wait for you trust me. Deep breaths" I tell her and she does so.
"So go shower and I'll text Nathan and tell him that you're getting ready" I tell her and she nods.
"Thanks babe" she says and hugs me.
"It's alright now go get a shower" I tell her and she laughs and walks off.
Right what do I do? Pulling out my phone I dial Nathan's number instead and wait for him to answer.
"Peaches, you OK?" he asks and I smile.
"I'm good baby, now.. Vanessa's in the shower so she might not be ready in time because of the drive down. Is Jaxon OK waiting?" I ask him and he recites my words to Jaxon.
"Fuck why would you tell me that" I hear him say and I laugh.
"He'll definitely wait peaches" Nathan tells me and I smile.
"Good, should I be getting ready for dinner to lover boy" I say and he groans.
"Definitely peaches, we'll go when they do" he says and I hum looking through my closet.
"OK well she'll be out soon and I need to jump in and find something to wear baby" I tell him fingering the fabrics of my clothes. What do I wear?
"You'll look beautiful in anything baby, you know this already" he tells me and I smile happily. He's so sweet.
"Thanks baby, I'll be down soon. I love you" I tell him pulling out my dress.
"OK baby, I love you too" he says and we hang up. Looking the dress over I feel the lace material and hang it on the door and look though my new lingerie sets to wear along with it.
After finding everything I need I hear Vanessa exit the bathroom and check the time. 2pm. Plenty of time.
"Jaxon's willing to wait obviously" I tell her as she comes walking in with wet hair and wrapped in a fluffy white towel.
"Good, Thanks babe" she tells me and I smile.
"It's alright. You get ready and I'm gonna go shower now" I tell her and she nods drying her hair.
"OK babes, I'll be done soon" she says as I walk out and into my steamy bathroom.

Climbing out the shower I dry and moisturize in the bathroom and pull on my robe and walk into my bedroom to see Vanessa nearly ready.
"You look hot babe" I tell her and she grins wide at me.
"Thanks babe, you sure this is casual enough?" she asks me and I nod.
"You look good babes. He's gonna love it then you can go all out later" I tell her and she claps excitedly.
"I can't wait" she says and I smile grabbing my bra and putting it on.
"Is that what you bought today? There's nothing there, damn girl" Vanessa says looking at me.
"I know right I love it, and I'm wearing this over it. Do you like it" I ask her as I show her the dress.
"Your gonna look smoking hot" she tells me and I pull the dress on and she looks me over.
"Definitely sexy, he's one looking daddy" she says and I laugh.
"Says Jaxon" I tell her and she bites her lip.
"I can't wait to meet him" she says and I nod smiling.
"Let me finish up and we'll go meet the guy OK" I tell her and she nods eagerly excited. I hope they like what they see. I wonder where he's taking her?