Chapter 97 Nathans POV

So Vanessa has lived with us for about a week now and I dunno how much longer I can deal with her messiness and loudness. I'm happy that peaches is of course because she has her bestfriend here but I come back from my sessions and our home is.. Well not home for me. I can't relax. I hate it to be honest and I don't know how to tell peaches other than the fact I've found her a house and purchased it. Vanessa is going. Today!
I sit in the hospital waiting to have the ultrasound as Peaches is off doing a sample and I need to tell her. Today? I dunno, feels like bad timing but I need our home back.
Peaches comes walking back out and sits next to me.
"You've been quiet and I don't like it bubba. Tell me what's wrong?" She asks and I sigh. Is she gonna hate me? Am I being selfish?
"Bubba.." She says and I go to open my mouth.
"Nataliya Davis" someone calls and she looks to me sadly.
"I'm good baby, don't worry let's go see our baby" I tell her standing and holding out my hand with a smile.
"After Nathan" she says taking my hand and I kiss it and nod leading her towards the room. Let's see our baby, I'm excited now.
Peaches climbs onto the bed while the nurse introduces herself and hands peaches a paper towel.
"Took that in hunny. Is this your first baby?" She asks us and I nod grinning when she looks to me.
"Well it gonna be an amazing journey for you both" she tells us and peaches smiles
"I can't wait" she says and I take her hand looking at the screen as she begins.
I watch her move it around peaches lower stomach and then look at the screen again.
"There's your little baby" she says and I see this tiny heart flicker on the screen and my own heart beats quickly.
"Peaches that's our baby" I say not taking my eyes off the screen as she does her measurements I assume anyways.
"Right, by the size of your baby your eight weeks hun" she tells peaches and she looks at me excitedly.
"I still can't believe it" she says and I kiss her as the nurse continues her checks.
"Everything looks perfectly fine hun" she says and I thank god our baby it OK and happy.
"I'll just print you some pictures and you need to book back in for twelve weeks" she says and turns printing them and handing them to me as peaches cleans up. I just stare at the pictures feeling so much love already. That's my baby.
I help peaches off the bed and she says bye to the nurse as I hold the door open for her and hand her the pictures to look at.
We walk back up to the desk and peaches books in and gets another appointment.
We walk out back to the car and I open the door for her and she's quiet. Closing the door,  I walk around and climb in.
"So bubba.. Talk to me" she says and I sigh. Why did I think she'd just leave it.
"You really wanna know, I don't think you're gonna like it peaches" I tell her honestly as I start the car and pull off.
"I don't care, I wanna know. Tell me" she says and I nod.
"Fine.. I hate Vanessa living with us. She is a terribly messy person and she's loud as hell. I need our home back peaches" I tell her and she sighs.
"I know but she's my bestfriend bubba. I won't kick her out when she had no where to go" she says and I glance at her.
"Obviously not baby. Shit am not that horrible. I bought a house for her. It's not to far from us so she can still see you and do what you girls do but she's moving out. Today.. Tomorrow. It's happening" I tell her feeling slightly guilty but it needs to happen.
"You bought the house already? Wow Nathan" she says and I nod.
"I seen it, thought yes Vanessa will love it. I hope and purchased it" I tell her as I pull into the KFC drive-thru and she just stares at me.
"My usual please bubba.. And today is a little quick?" She says and I shake my head.
"The house is furnished she can do what she likes it will be hers, no renting. And I need my home back" I tell her and she sighs.
"Fine I'll talk to her" she tells me and I smile at her.
"I know it sounds like I'm being a child and selfish peaches but.." I stop and sigh.
"You like things perfect baby that's OK, I'll tell her today and we'll help her move in tomorrow" she says and I nod at her.
"Thank you baby" I tell her and look towards the menu now its my turn.

Pulling up at home I climb out and jog around to peaches and help her out taking the food and walking her towards the door.
I hear loud music playing as we enter and peaches looks at me unsure. This what I mean.
"Vanessa!" Peaches yells over the music and she pauses and looks towards us turning the TV down.
"Ohh, hi babe. Didn't hear you come in.. Damn KFC I'm starving" she says and peaches raises her brow.
"Your leaving. Today" peaches tells her and she looks confused.
"Your kicking me out, I have no where to go all I have is my job" she says ready to cry and I roll my eyes at her.
"I've bought you a house Vanessa. Like we'd kick you out on to the streets" I tell her and she lights up.
"A mansion?" She asks and I raise my brow at her.
"No, a house, be grateful" peaches says and she sighs.
"Is it nice atleast?" She asks and I walk off before I say something she doesn't like. Is she serious!?
Walking into the kitchen I grab forks and napkins and sit at the dining table taking out the food.
Opening my burger I go to take a bite and sigh seeing Vanessa walk in.
"I'm sorry Nathan. Living with you guys has been amazing and I got carried away. I'm sorry again and I'm truly grateful for the house" she says and I nod at her. There's the Vanessa I remember.
"You're welcome Vanessa, don't get me wrong your fun to live with but I have routine and it's getting alot" I tell her honestly and she smiles.
"I get it, I'll go pack now. Thank you for everything. Both of you" she says as peaches walks in changed out of her clothes into longue wear but still as beautiful as ever.
I nod at Vanessa and take that longing bite of my burger as peaches sits down.
"Did she apologise?" She asks me and I smile and nod at her as I eat.
"Good, this lifestyles gone to her head. What am I gonna do with her?" She says opening up her box of chicken and devouring a drummer real quick happily and I just chuckle watching her. I can't wait for this beautiful, smart, sexy women to be my wife. The mother to our baby. I'm looking forward to the future.