Chapter 13 Nathan's Pov

After getting Nataliya naked waist down, I watch her spread her legs and her swollen clit pops out. Fuck it's hot.
I lean down and taste her sweet juices that are glistening and hum as I lick up, closing my eyes at the taste of her.
"Delicious baby" I tell her and she moans a little. So sexy.
I start to lick at her, swirling my tongue around her swollen clit and suck on her bundle of nerves. She arches her back pushing her pussy into my face and I groan into her. I devour her gripping at her thighs and she grabs ahold of my hair moaning repeatedly as I suck and lick at her sweet pussy. I fucking love it. The taste and the way it flows with her need for me. Fuck.
"Yes baby" she cries out gripping my head further. I suck her clit harshly and slide in two fingers pushing on the back of it and her legs begin to shake as her moaning become erratic.
"FUCK Nathan, Yess!" she screams as I feel he grind her pussy onto my face and her cum flowing into my mouth. Shit she's delicious. I'll never get enough.
I continue to lick and swirl my tongue entering her and she moans out, I push in as deep as I can get and she lifts her ass while I fuck her fast with my tongue.
"Yess baby. Fuck me" she moans and I groan into her loving how she enjoys what I'm doing. I push in a little deep and she moans out.
"Fuck Nathan!" she screams and I feel her legs shake and she oozes onto my tongue and I lap up her creamy cum. She continues to moan and I can't get enough of her. I could do this forever. Taste her forever.
"Baby, no more" she says and I chuckle giving her one last lick and sit back.
"Wow, that was amazing" she tells me and I smirk feeling my ego shine.
"All for you baby, now I wanna be inside you" I tell her standing and stripping. I sit back on the sofa and stroke my throbbing dick. It's never been so fucking hard. This is what she does to me. I grab a condom from my pocket and rip it open, rolling it over my dick and she climbs on top of me and hovers over me as she slowly eases herself over.
"Fuck" she says as I enter her and she throws her head back gripping my shoulders.
"So tight beautiful, fuck me" I tell her and she rocks her hips filling herself up.
She grinds onto me and she feels so good, I can't get enough. She starts to bounce her ass on me and I squeeze my eyes shut feeling euphoric and she moans repeatedly.
"FUCK baby, just like that" I tell her and she slams down harder crying out and I pull her face to mine wanting to kiss her. Needing to. I slide my tongue into her mouth and she sucks onit moaning tasting herself and I groan when she rolls her hips. I kiss her like my life fucking depends onit and she starts to fuck me faster breathing heavily as she pulls back and cries out.
"Yess baby, fuck me" she moans and I slouch down and fuck into her sending her over as she tightens around me.
"YES, YES.. Baby" she moans throwing her head back and I feel my own orgasm build up and she rolls her hips and that's all I needed.
"FUCKKK babyy!" I grit out as she continues fucking me through my orgasm and her own. Feeling my dick throb inside her she moans and tightens around me cumming again.
"Babyyyyy" she moans holding onto my chest rolling her hips while she comes down from her high. She's amazing.
I pull her onto me and she rests her head on my shoulder and kisses my neck.

After cleaning ourselves up and taking a breather I smile at my beautiful girl and pour us both a drink.
"Here baby, how you feeling?" I ask her as I hand her a glass.
"Good, thanks to you. Thanks" she says and downs the drink.
"I was gonna run us a bath if your up for it?" I ask her and she perks up.
"I'd love to baby" she says and I down my own drink and grab the glasses and bottle taking them upstairs with me.
I nod for her to follow me and she does so happily.
Entering the bathroom. I start the water adding bubbles and walk into a sleepy Nataliya.
"Tired baby?" I ask her and she hums sexily.
"A little but I want this bath" she says sitting up from her laying position on the bed.
"It'll be done in a minute, you want to get in before you fall asleep baby?" I ask her and she nods slowly and I chuckle at her and lift her off the bed. Walking us into the bath room I stand her on her feet and pull her dress up and over her head. And undo her bra sliding it down her arms. I try my hardest to control my growing dick. But she's just to fucking sexy.
I turn the water off and I hold out my hand to help her in. She looks up at me and scoots forward smiling.
"Get in baby" she tells me and I strip so quick I nearly fall and break my neck making her laugh and climb in behind her sinking into the tub. Nataliya relaxes back onto me and I scoop water over her body soothingly. This is what I wanted. Just to be with someone who's one hundred percent comfortable with me no matter what. Because I know I am already. I really like her.