Chapter 80

After an amazing breakfast of everything I love. I showered and dressed in my new white dress and white Louboutins with everything else brand new and I look myself over and damn Natty looks good!
I turn to show Nathan who's coming out the bathroom and he whistles and pull me into his arms.
"You look incredibly sexy peaches, I did good right?" He asks smirks and I chuckle and kiss him.
"Thanks Bubba, you did exceptionally good! I love everything I didn't know what to wear" I tell him and he smile and kisses me again.
"Well you look beautiful peaches. Let me get ready and we'll go" he says kissing me and walking over to his case. I pick up my champagne from the dresser and sip it as I watch bubba dress getting hotter by the second and I feel to fan myself. Shit!
"Your not ment to out do the birthday girl bubba. You look to hot!" I whine and he chuckles and looks yo me walking back over.
"You want me to change peaches?" He asks and I smile up and him running my hands down his open shirt and kiss his chest.
"Absolutely not! You look hot and I can show you off as you are mine" I purr and he licks his lips and kisses me affectionately.
"If your sure peaches" he says and I nod smiling up at him as he backs away to finish.

"So where we going?" I ask him and he smirks.
"I'm taking you to see a friend" he says taking my hand and kissing it.
"Great, he's not judgy though bubba?" I ask him and he laughs.
"Don't worry baby, he knows we're coming and all about you" he says and I smile to myself. He actually talks about me to his friends, crazy!
"OK, good. I'm excited now" I tell him giddy watching him drive as he chuckles at me.
"I love this side of you peaches, I'll be seeing it alot" he says and I grin at him knowing that he will see it alot at this rate. He makes me beyond happy.
"How long until we're there? Do I look OK because you never said.." I waffle on and he kisses my hand again and glances at me.
"You look stunning peaches don't ever doubt yourself baby and about five minutes" he says and I smile at him.
"Thank you bubba, it means alot. I just don't wanna like show you up infront of your friend" I tell him and furrow my brows. Did I just say that. Damn.
"Peaches you could never, ever show me up. You're beyond beautiful and I couldn't be more proud to have you as mine" he tells me and I can't contain my smile as I squeeze his hand thanking him.
"I feel exactly the same Bubba. You are the one for me" I tell him honestly and he smiles as he pulls up. I look around just seeing stores and wonder where we're going..
He jumps out and comes around opening my door for me and helping me out.
"Where we.." I start but he silences me with a kiss.
"You'll see peaches, come" he says taking my hand and leading me around the car and into a store. Ohhk..
I look around and just see jewellery everywhere. Wow!
"Giuseppe, ciao" Nathan says walking over to a guy behind the counter.
"Nathan friend. You're here" he says in a thick Italian accent and I'm glad he's talking English.
"Peaches this is Giuseppe, he owns this store. This is Nataliya" he says introducing us and he smiles at me and walks around the counter.
"Beautiful lady Nathan" he says to him holding me at arms length then kissing my cheeks.
"That she is Giuseppe, now have you got them?" Nathan asks and I look at him wondering what he's talking about.
"Absolutely friend, I'll be back" he says and smiles wide before walking behind and through to the back..
"Baby what's happening?" I ask him and he just smiles wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing me.
"You'll see peaches" he says again and I nod just waiting for Giuseppe as I look around the store at all the beautiful pieces.
"Come over" I hear Giuseppe call out to us and Nathan pulls me along grinning. What's happening.
"So this is everything that's just come in, exquisite taste Mr Parker" he says winking at him and Nathan smiles and looks to me taking my hand again.
"Try them on peaches" he just says and I stand there staring at him gobsmacked.
"Come on baby, it's your birthday after all" he says and squeezes my hand and I blink a few times and look at a grinning Giuseppe.
"Are you serious bubba?" I whisper at him and he chuckles.
"Whatever you want birthday girl" he says and I take a deep breath and turn to the counter where a magnitude of different things sparkle at me.
"I have no idea what I'm suppose to choose, they're all stunning bubba" I tell him picking up a diamond bracelet.
"That's our 12 carat, natural diamonds on platinum metal four row tennis bracelet. Very nice" he says to me and I look at him nodding.
I put it down and pick up a diamond necklace and Nathan takes it.
"Try it on peaches" he says and I move my hair and let him clasp it together and I've never worn something so expensive.
"You look even more stunning Nataliya" Giuseppe tells me and I smile at him and look down at another necklace and bracket.
"I don't know bubba. I love this and the first bracelet. I can't choose" I slightly whine ready to cry and he chuckles and kisses my head.
"How much for both.. Friend" Bubba says to him making him laugh.
"How about as you're my FRIEND and she's a very beautiful woman I'll do you both for 50" he says and I choke on my saliva.
"£50,000 euros?" I whisper shout and Nathan chuckles wrapping his arm around me.
"Sold Giuseppe" he says then kisses my head collecting the bracelet and I just stare at him. This is way too much.
"Baby I love you. It's nothing"  he tells me as I don't hold out my wrist and I start to fiddle with the necklace.
"Bubba.." I start and he sighs.
"Let me do this for you peaches" he says and pouts looking hot and I can't help but laugh as I shake my head. He isn't gonna let me leave this store until that bracelets connected around my wrist.
"Fine Nathan. Fasten it" I tell him holding out my hand not wanting to argue in the shop.. On my birthday. Over nothing really.
"Thank you peaches. They look stunning on you" he tells me as he looks me over after and kisses me.
"Thank you bubba. For everything" I tell him sincerely grateful and he smile at me.
"You're welcome peaches. Lemme go pay" he says pulling out his wallet and walking to the check out.
Today's been overwhelming to say the least. I wonder what the rest of the day holds..
Either way I can't wait to find out.